• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meruem: 7 (@Popted2, @GodlyCharmander, @TauanVictor, @EmilioRory10, @Vizer04, @RandomGuy2345, @Kenboxx)

Naruto:

Rules:

Both High 7-C (Pre-Rose Meruem vs Search for Tsunade to Sasuke Retrieval Naruto)

Speed Equalized

Naruto has Knowledge of Meruem. No knowledge of naruto for meruem

Naruto is bloodlusted while meruem is in-character

Battle takes place where Shirou fought gilgamesh in unlimited blade works (What is the name of the location?)

they start 10ft apart.

Victory Conditions: (Meruem wins by killing naruto, naruto wins by either incapacitating or killing meruem)

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Death Manipulation is still very much a thing.

Meruem is a god-like strategist, and a genius Nen User, he'd know how to use Ko to block Naruto's stronger attacks that'd normally cripple him. Cloning is a problem though. But

AP/Durability
Meruem: >550 Kilotons normally, up to 5.5 Megatons with Ryu and Ko techniques.

KN1 Naruto: >>>>>>150 Kilotons, 1.5 Megatons with Vermillion Rasengan.

KN1 Naruto doesn't use cloning in this form, and even so, it would be no different from Netero's Buddha, which could attack hundreds of thousands of times in about 4 minutes. Meruem could deal with that, and proceed to one shot Netero if he so wished. Given his somewhat considerable advantage in durability, his vast experience with being outnumbered, and his ability to use Ryu and Ko, Meruem should absolutely take this.

Meruem can also use an intense Ren to disperse the weaker clones around him.

Death Manipulation is still very much a thing.

Meruem is a god-like strategist, and a genius Nen User, he'd know how to use Ko to block Naruto's stronger attacks that'd normally cripple him. Cloning is a problem though. But

AP/Durability
Meruem: >550 Kilotons normally, up to 5.5 Megatons with Ryu and Ko techniques.

KN1 Naruto: >>>>>>150 Kilotons, 1.5 Megatons with Vermillion Rasengan.

KN1 Naruto doesn't use cloning in this form, and even so, it would be no different from Netero's Buddha, which could attack hundreds of thousands of times in about 4 minutes. Meruem could deal with that, and proceed to one shot Netero if he so wished. Given his somewhat considerable advantage in durability, his vast experience with being outnumbered, and his ability to use Ryu and Ko, Meruem should absolutely take this.

Meruem can also use an intense Ren to disperse the weaker clones around him.

what if we don't bloodlust meruem

is it still possible for naruto to pull a win (even if it's a small one)
His strongest attack, the Rasengan, scales to 1.5 Megatons. Meruem could guard against that with about 50% of his Aura.

the only way he wins is by catching Meruem off guard with clones and stuff, which is unlikely, but possible given his cloning technique

His strongest attack, the Rasengan, scales to 1.5 Megatons. Meruem could guard against that with about 50% of his Aura.

the only way he wins is by catching Meruem off guard with clones and stuff, which is unlikely, but possible given his cloning technique

so it's possible naruto can win?

i mean i gave him knowledge in this battle and i made him bloodlusted. (meruem has no knowledge or anything)

To be more clear, Meruem has to actively use Ryu to raise his defense in a part of his body. Naruto would have to combine cloning with one or more Rasengan and hit Meruem in a place where his Aura isn't defending to cripple him.
This is unlikely due to Meruem's extremely high intelligence and strategy in battle as shown in the battle with Netero. Plus Extrasensory Perception being able to feel the energy behind an attack.

So, Meruem, who effectively goes for the kill when in-character, wins more likely than not.

I vote for Meruem, even with the changes.

To be more clear, Meruem has to actively use Ryu to raise his defense in a part of his body. Naruto would have to combine cloning with one or more Rasengan and hit Meruem in a place where his Aura isn't defending to cripple him.
This is unlikely due to Meruem's extremely high intelligence and strategy in battle as shown in the battle with Netero. Plus Extrasensory Perception being able to feel the energy behind an attack.

So, Meruem, who effectively goes for the kill when in-character, wins more likely than not.

I vote for Meruem, even with the changes.

do you mind the location?

if so

what would be a better location? (i'm not sure if you watched fate unlimited blade works. the battle where gil fights shirou)?

Nen Crush.

7n9vs1q7.jpg

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN LINKS/OP TAUANVICTOR

Wrong match up Naruto in this key is not low 7b instead he has Ann attack which is low7b
So yes this match is a stomp from the start

It's whatever. May I get a picture of it, though?

i did say low 7-B for both?

Okay i'll bring up the durabilities for both. in case anyone doesn't want to click on the links

Large Town level+ (Netero could not do any significant damage to him, only feeling a dull pain after thousands of strikes. Even the Zero Hand, his most powerful attack, only gashed the King. He also barely survived the detonation of the Rose bomb), up to Small City level with Ryu and Ko

At most City Block level (Comparable to his striking strength), up to Large Town level with KN0 (Comparable to his striking strength) | City Block level+ (Withstood several attacks from PT Gaara, although he was toying with him[16] [17] [18]). Multi-City Block level, up to Large Town level with KN0 | At least City Block level+ (Naruto was able to survive attacks from Post-Curse Mark Ritual Sasuke, although he was getting clearly overwhelmed[10]), up to Large Town level with KN0 (Comparable to his striking strength), higher with KN1 (More durable than before due to his protective layer of chakra. Easily withstood Sasuke's Katon[14])

(i'm using naruto's third key btw. it's him at his strongest)

The same applies to Meruem????

They're both High 7-C in base.
Oh then it’s settled

How is mereum getting past the regen? I mean even as KN0 he can regenerate a hole in his chest immediately
So putting him down for good is well not quite possible here

But also this Naruto isn’t bloodlusted which means he won’t even think rationally
I think Naruto should not be bloodlusted to make this a fair fight

i did say low 7-B for both?

Okay i'll bring up the durabilities for both. in case anyone doesn't want to click on the links

Large Town level+ (Netero could not do any significant damage to him, only feeling a dull pain after thousands of strikes. Even the Zero Hand, his most powerful attack, only gashed the King. He also barely survived the detonation of the Rose bomb), up to Small City level with Ryu and Ko

At most City Block level (Comparable to his striking strength), up to Large Town level with KN0 (Comparable to his striking strength) | City Block level+ (Withstood several attacks from PT Gaara, although he was toying with him[16] [17] [18]). Multi-City Block level, up to Large Town level with KN0 | At least City Block level+ (Naruto was able to survive attacks from Post-Curse Mark Ritual Sasuke, although he was getting clearly overwhelmed[10]), up to Large Town level with KN0 (Comparable to his striking strength), higher with KN1 (More durable than before due to his protective layer of chakra. Easily withstood Sasuke's Katon[14])

(i'm using naruto's third key btw. it's him at his strongest)
Oh then it’s settled

How is mereum getting past the regen? I mean even as KN0 he can regenerate a hole in his chest immediately

But also this Naruto isn’t bloodlusted which means he won’t even think rationally

did you read the durability thing?

so godlycharmander you right or what?

7 votes but i'm still going to wait because of this

you see i made them both low 7-B (So here's their AP descriptions)

Meruem: Large Town level+ (As Meruem is the strongest character in the series, Meruem is superior to other Chimera Ants, including his three royal guards: Menthuthuyoupi, Neferpitou, and Shaiapouf. Destroyed his own arm when he felt humiliated as a show of respect. Severed Netero's arm and leg), up to Small City level with Ryu and Ko

Naruto: At least City Block level+ (Should be stronger than before after his training. He was able to fight and match Sasuke, but Sasuke was still in recovery.[9] He was able to somewhat match Post-Curse Mark Ritual Sasuke with his attacks, although Sasuke was mostly toying with and overpowering him[10] [11]), Town level with Rasengan (One-shot Kabuto[12]), up to Large Town level with KN0 (Should not be weaker than he was against Haku, as he was at his angriest and most feral state since that fight. Completely overpowered Sasuke with ease[13]), higher with KN1 (Much stronger than his KN0 state, and was able to overwhelm Sasuke and force him into using CS1, and then CS2[14]), Small City level with Vermilion Rasengan (Clashed evenly with CS2 Sasuke's Chidori[15])

Durability Descriptions:

Naruto: At least City Block level+ (Naruto was able to survive attacks from Post-Curse Mark Ritual Sasuke, although he was getting clearly overwhelmed[10]), up to Large Town level with KN0 (Comparable to his striking strength), higher with KN1 (More durable than before due to his protective layer of chakra. Easily withstood Sasuke's Katon[14])

Meruem: Large Town level+ (Netero could not do any significant damage to him, only feeling a dull pain after thousands of strikes. Even the Zero Hand, his most powerful attack, only gashed the King. He also barely survived the detonation of the Rose bomb), up to Small City level with Ryu and Ko

Godlycharmander. (i see small city level for naruto's AP but nothing about Durability Small City level while Meruem's durability can be up to small city level)

i made both their AP'S small city level/low 7-B

I made both their AP'S small city level/low 7-B
I know. But Naruto isn't Low 7-B in durability, because that's only his Rasengan, a technique notorious for one shotting people far above Naruto's level. Naruto KN1 also got one shot by CS2 Sasuke's Chidori during their clash.

Oh then it’s settled

Any base attack from Meruem is enough to cripple Naruto. Meruem could focus some aura and proceed to decapitate Naruto without much trouble, but this would risk the rest of his body having less Aura for defense. Hitting Naruto would also be a problem, but again, Meruem is a prime strategist, so he'd find the real Naruto (amidst the clones) and hit him with a fatal blow eventually. This being the most likely outcome, not the only one, of course.

Any base attack from Meruem is enough to cripple Naruto. Meruem could focus some aura and proceed to decapitate Naruto without much trouble, but this would risk the rest of his body having less Aura for defense. Hitting Naruto would also be a problem, but again, Meruem is a prime strategist, so he'd find the real Naruto (amidst the clones) and hit him with a fatal blow eventually. This being the most likely outcome, not the only one, of course.

naruto can still win right?

yes, its just that Meruem has more wincons
Victory Conditions: (Meruem wins by killing naruto, naruto wins by either incapacitating or killing meruem)

read this right?

so naruto has two ways of winning but popted i agree based on what everyone said here that meruem wins more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back