• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A TOTU matchup? Hmm, but the thing doesn't really fight and such. I could be proven wrong idk. Then again, the thing has all psychic abilities present within the game, is omniscient and etc etc.

Maybe Ness would be better? Ehhh this match makes my head hurts. Let's just wait for someone knowledgeable.

TOTU didn't really have any direct involvement in the game, just protecting Ness and the gang and speaking to him. That's until Ness reaches Magicant, where later after Ness defeats Giygas's influence, it bestows Ness with Low 2-C Powers with a mere touch. Then there's obviously the final battle with Giygas. If The Watcher is going to destroy the EB verse, TOTU would be a step ahead with his Fate Manipulation and etc etc, he could also just use his incredibly strong psychic abilities. That or summon The Player to assist TOTU.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Btw how many universes does The Watcher scale to?
Main sims universe, 2 alternate timelines of the main universe (Dystopia and utopia), Sims 4 universe, Mysims universe, Mysims agents universe, Nightmare realm. So... seven?

Hmm, this should be a bit even then or TOTU might have an edge in AP.

From what I know (correct me if I'm wrong): TOTU scales to The Player who should be around the same tier, Earthbound beginnings, Earthbound (One timeline where Giygas had achieved his goal, two timelines where Ness achieved his goal), MOTHER 3, and Magicant (Varying from Ness to possibly other existing Magicants)

Pretty sure Ness would be unaffected by The Players mind hax abilities lol. Unless you mean control over who's verse.

In which case, TOTU can protect the sims and The Player can protect Ness lol.

Because why not. Truth needs at least one fight.

This one I like in particular. It could have been LOG, Monika, White Face, Omega Flowey, Frisk, etc.

But this one, I just like it more for some reason. It's just two random god tier abstract entity duking it out.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
If The Watcher is going to destroy the EB verse, TOTU would be a step ahead with his Fate Manipulation and etc etc, he could also just use his incredibly strong psychic abilities. That or summon The Player to assist TOTU.

To quote his profile, "Conceptual Manipulation (Created the world on the level of "tree and flowers, love and meanness, cooking and swimming")"

Back