• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose vs Blackout (Michael Bay).

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Last edited:
I believe it was brought up here and the calc for it is here. I don't really remember if it was agreed upon or not by the others but if it was, it would make them scale to 20 tons then with the 4x multiplier of her semblance it would make it 80 tons so... yeah.

I believe it was brought up here and the calc for it is here. I don't really remember if it was agreed upon or not by the others but if it was, it would make them scale to 20 tons then with the 4x multiplier of her semblance it would make it 80 tons so... yeah.
OK, well if that's the case Blackout is ****** and I'll have to switch who Yang is fighting. Either that or switch Yang for a different character.

Actually my mistake, apparently its going to High 8-C+ cuz it was 3 canisters of dust for the 8-B rating but either way, shes going to have 24 tons as her AP via semblance so Blackout still probably gets ****** eventually, especially given her higher skill and maneuverability

So yeah, probably switch one of the characters

Actually my mistake, apparently its going to High 8-C+ cuz it was 3 canisters of dust for the 8-B rating but either way, shes going to have 24 tons as her AP via semblance so Blackout still probably gets ****** eventually, especially given her higher skill and maneuverability

So yeah, probably switch one of the characters
Alright, I think literally any of the other team members would be fair for him.

I'd have to give it to Ruby in this with low to medium difficulty.

She's definitely faced stronger opponents before but most of them were around the same skill group or higher. That's not really a factor here considering she greatly outskills him given what we've seen them both do. Though he has higher AP, Ruby also has higher speed and maneuverability and her aura makes it so here dura is slightly higher than his AP so she won't go down that easily. That combined with her dust will make it so she can freeze him or paralyze him.

So overall, Ruby has the speed and skill advantage and can limit Blackout's overall fighting capabilities

I'd have to give it to Ruby in this with low to medium difficulty.

She's definitely faced stronger opponents before but most of them were around the same skill group or higher. That's not really a factor here considering she greatly outskills him given what we've seen them both do. Though he has higher AP, Ruby also has higher speed and maneuverability and her aura makes it so here dura is slightly higher than his AP so she won't go down that easily. That combined with her dust will make it so she can freeze him or paralyze him.

So overall, Ruby has the speed and skill advantage and can limit Blackout's overall fighting capabilities
That's fair, especially seeing as I don't think Scorponok would be very helpful here either other than as a Distraction that's only slightly stronger than her.

Not gonna lie, I completely forgot about Scorponok but like you said, he probably won't factor in that much other than raising the difficulty of the fight slightly.

Back