• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

I removed all of the multiple JoJo matches from all profiles, the Iron Man matches, and the Mechikabura matches.

they really shouldn't be, unless Dio got some huge ability addition that completely changes the matchup
most of them was already outdated since they got added, also add the new scaling of jojo which logically speaking, Dio one shots many of jojo characthers match that he had. Dio vs Diavolo now is basically Dio one shots gg, or Kars vs Dio is basically Kars one shots gg.

Kars vs Dio being removed is fine I even agreed it should be removed. Dio vs Diavolo was a one shot already but it was still fair since Diavolo would get the first hit, it was depending on where he hit Dio. Dio vs Straizo should not have been removed since they quite literally scale off each other

Dio vs Straizo should not have been removed since they quite literally scale off each other
They don't though. It literally says on the profile "not as strong as Dio" and Straizo himself basically admits as such, on top of having nothing that Dio himself had going for him in regards to raw stats.

Kars vs Dio being removed is fine I even agreed it should be removed. Dio vs Diavolo was a one shot already but it was still fair since Diavolo would get the first hit, it was depending on where he hit Dio. Dio vs Straizo should not have been removed since they quite literally scale off each other
Dio vs diavolo was pretty much king crimson punch in stomach and doesn't stand crush, so Dio stops time and win, pretty much. Jotaro vs Diavolo would be way farier

Link

This was a battle between George and barney i made. barney stomped due to him having 1.5 megajoules and George having 22 kilojoules

Close this please

Since 4-A Sonic's AP got upgraded higher into the tier based on this calc, several matches from the Franchise would need to get removed in the locked pages:

Making a list of them:

Super Sonic VS Kirito: Should be removed since Kirito is no longer 4-A

Super Sonic VS LSSJ Broly: Sonic now one shots Broly and he has no wincons against him, making it a stomp. Both profiles are locked

Super Sonic VS Janemba: Same reasons as his fight against Broly. Both profiles are locked

Super Shadow VS Kirito: Should be removed since Kirito is no longer 4-A

Super Shadow VS LSSJ Broly: Same reasons as Sonic's fight against Broly. Both profiles are locked

Super Shadow VS Turles: Same reasons as his fight against Broly. Both profiles are locked

Super Silver VS DBGT Trunks: Silver now one shots Trunks and he has no wincons against him, making it a stomp. Both profiles are locked

Super Silver VS Xeno Future Trunks: Same reasons as his fight against GT Trunks. Both profiles are locked

Other matches that should be removed:

Super Egg Robot VS Toei Goku: Super Egg Robot now one shots Goku and he has no wincons against him, making it a stomp. Goku's profile is locked

Biolizard VS Toei Goku: Biolizard now one shots Goku and he has no wincons against him, making it a stomp. Goku's profile is locked

Metal Overlord VS Turles: Metal Overlord now one shots Turles and he has no wincons against him, making it a stomp. Turles' profile is locked

Kirito's not 4-A anymore? Damn he'll need his match with Leon Belmont removed then, his main win con was AP there as Leon would null his hax passively

About Dio match and jojo upgrade, im going to say all matches that should be removed.

Shinobu Oshino (So apparently this is done by a sword. Dio have many haxes and stuff, you know, DIO pose and one-shot the fodder 5)
Why was this removed? Dio's "haxes" were known at the time, and the argument of one-shotting was discussed in the thread, his AP is only 3x higher and she can avoid attacks by dipping into shadows.

Seriously dude, read matches before asking for their removal.

Why was this removed? Dio's "haxes" were known at the time, and the argument of one-shotting was discussed in the thread, his AP is only 3x higher and she can avoid attacks by dipping into shadows.

Seriously dude, read matches before asking for their removal.
i was there lmao i readed all of arguments and got notification of bump everyday.

Dio totally one-shot, he isn't anymore 0.75, he is 1.85 now, and one shot needs be x7.5, in context 1.5.
the death hax is done by a sword, Dio is probably going to freeze + crush or just one-shot.

i was there lmao i readed all of arguments and got notification of bump everyday.

Dio totally one-shot, he isn't anymore 0.75, he is 1.85 now, and one shot needs be x7.5, in context 1.5.
the death hax is done by a sword, Dio is probably going to freeze + crush or just one-shot.
I know that death hax is done by a sword, that was mentioned repeatedly in the thread.

Freezing is done on contact. One-shotting is done either at physical range or with eye beams which can be dodged, and the death hax sword will one-shot.

They can both one-shot. It's "who hits first" basically, and people in the thread argued that Shinobu would hit more often than not. What's the issue that should make the match removed?

They can both one-shot. It's "who hits first" basically, and people in the thread argued that Shinobu would hit more often than not. What's the issue that should make the match removed?
the argument was just "Dio is arrogant, he will not attack", in fact he had frozen and destroyed an enemy without being too arrogant or before he attacked him. also Dio with the sword scene gets hit off guard (or similar), he would avoid being hit by a sword

the argument was just "Dio is arrogant, he will not attack", in fact he had frozen and destroyed an enemy without being too arrogant or before he attacked him. also Dio with the sword scene gets hit off guard (or similar), he would avoid being hit by a sword
Shinobu can create multiple copies of the sword, and Dio would struggle to hit her since she can dip into shadows.

Regardless, you have strayed miles away from your initial argument against the match, which was "She did it with a sword, DIO has hax and one-shots". I have demonstrated that isn't the whole story, and now your opinion just seems to dissent against the majority of those who voted on the match, not enough to get it removed. So the match should be reinstated.

Dio is also absolutely arrogant and literally let both Zeppeli and Jonathan take a swing at him while sitting there. Anyway Match should be added again, and I think we should take a closer look at all the ones that have been removed.

Shinobu can create multiple copies of the sword, and Dio would struggle to hit her since she can dip into shadows.

Regardless, you have strayed miles away from your initial argument against the match, which was "She did it with a sword, DIO has hax and one-shots". I have demonstrated isn't the whole story, and now your opinion just seems to dissent against the majority of those who voted on the match, not enough to get it removed. So the match should be reinstated.
??
like, what are we even talking about? I literally just said he needs to dodge and I'm derailing my arguments? Dio hax or one-shot and yes, she dosen't resist dio hax or the AP.
also Dio can mind hax just with eye contact (this is likely being that he did it on a boy and a killer)
Dio is also absolutely arrogant and literally let both Zeppeli and Jonathan take a swing at him while sitting there. Anyway Match should be added again, and I think we should take a closer look at all the ones that have been removed.
no, he just hated joestar family, he one-shotted zeppeli's friend and did not get hit

like, what are we even talking about? I literally just said he needs to dodge and I'm derailing my arguments?

You: He needs to dodge

Me: It's not just throwing one sword and then it's done, he'll need to dodge a lot. And Shinobu has actual abilities to help her dodge.

Like, you're giving ******* omnicompetence to Dio saying that he'll dodge everything and whip out moves he rarely does in canon, while assuming that Shinobu would just stand there and not dodge shit.

Dio hax or one-shot and yes, she dosen't resist dio hax or the AP

Like I said, Shinobu has comparable hax with comparable range/dodgability. You don't need to resist on-touch freeze hax to beat a character.

also Dio can mind hax just with eye contact (this is likely being that he did it on a boy and a killer)

Nah that's hella out of character. People told you that earlier in this thread when you tried getting other fights removed for that reason.

You: He needs to dodge

Me: It's not just throwing one sword and then it's done, he'll need to dodge a lot. And Shinobu has actual abilities to help her dodge.

speed equal, I would very well dodge a ball that goes at the same speed as me. they literally have equalized speed, every attack can be dodged, but not thougth based ones

Like, you're giving ******* omnicompetence to Dio saying that he'll dodge everything and whip out moves he rarely does in canon, while assuming that Shinobu would just stand there and not dodge shit.

because he does it do in the canon? that is. then i doubt you can dodge mind hax

Like I said, Shinobu has comparable hax with comparable range/dodgability. You don't need to resist on-touch freeze hax to beat a character.

actually you should, being that if you attack god it turns you into a frozen statue and destroys you, it's not a random thing, it really does. i'm pretty sure under such circumstances you could dodge but it's hard enough. but god, is not even my point

Nah that's hella out of character. People told you that earlier in this thread when you tried getting other fights removed for that reason.

im pretty sure they told me with part 3 Dio, wich isn't in-character for him. this is part 1 Dio.

speed equal, I would very well dodge a ball that goes at the same speed as me. they literally have equalized speed, every attack can be dodged, but not thougth based ones

Cool, so they can both dodge each other's attacks.

because he does it do in the canon? that is. then i doubt you can dodge mind hax

Doing something in canon once or twice does not make it can in-character move for fights. Even when pushed in fights Dio doesn't resort to just "lol mindhax". He would have stomped Jonathan if he did.

And if we're going down that route, Shinobu could duplicate herself and go to the past to kill Dio before he got powers. But that's not how she approaches fights canonically, so we don't include that in debates.

actually you should, being that if you attack god it turns you into a frozen statue and destroys you, it's not a random thing, it really does. i'm pretty sure under such circumstances you could dodge but it's hard enough. but god, is not even my point

I don't know what you're talking about with god here, but Shinobu can (and does) attack by throwing swords, them getting frozen won't matter much.

im pretty sure they told me with part 3 Dio, wich isn't in-character for him. this is part 1 Dio.

No, that was explicitly in reference to part 1.

Back