• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku tries to save the planet from another sonic villain (GRACE)

goku is a full power super saiyan 2
fight takes place on earth only (not in space)
speed is equal

biolizard:

goku: 7

incon:

Last edited:
This seems like an easy dub for Goku (poor no space, but Goku wouldn't survive)

What is the AP difference? Baseline 4-A for Sonic starts at
Biolizard would scale above that for fighting Super Sonic and Super Shadow at the same time. Super Sonic is above the Final Egg Blaster as the Chaos Emeralds are considered superior in power.

SSJ2 goku scales to kid buu who is 91 Exafoe I think, Seems goku has a massive AP advantage. What can the turtle do to goku?
SSJ2 scales to Kid Buu's feat which is 51.7 ExaFoe

The Biolizard took Super Sonic and Super Shadow at the same time, so:

Finalhazard = 2 * Super Sonic's AP >>>>>>>>>>>> 5.708 ExaFoe (Super Sonic scale MASSIVELY above the FEB calc)

Goku has 3 values for his AP, I assume 51 exafoe is the accepted because you mentioned it. How much higher is the turtle than 5.7? If the turtle has higher AP then what are Goku's win conditions?

Goku has 3 values for his AP, I assume 51 exafoe is the accepted because you mentioned it. How much higher is the turtle than 5.7? If the turtle has higher AP then what are Goku's win conditions?
Goku would just beat him.

However, there is a problem, since the Finalhazard is basically fused with the Space Colony ARK, it kind of have to remain in space, or else there is going to be no earth

Wait, so, Sonic has AP advantage?
Biolizard actually, and perhaphs he does. It's unknown by how much the Super forms and those who scale to them are stronger than the FEB calc, but it's by a massive amount, as Eggman's energy output with the FEB isn't even on the same league as the power of the chaos emeralds

However, there is a problem, since the Finalhazard is basically fused with the Space Colony ARK, it kind of have to remain in space, or else there is going to be no earth

Oof, thats true. Tho, Goku could catch the Final Hazard when its entering the atmosphere.

That's fine toei goku has type 1 self sustenance, so goku can just clap him until the turtle dies?

Why does Goku have self sustenance type 1? Is it from his Super Transformations?

That's fine toei goku has type 1 self sustenance, so goku can just clap him until the turtle dies?
Not so easily. The Finalhazard is resistant to damage and can only really be hit on his weakspot, which Goku would have trouble knowing where it is unless he would somehow blast it by chance. It's also guarded by projectiles and lasers from the finalhazard

Self sustenance is on the profile so it's okay. The weak spot is really obvious like don't think that goku is an idiot and won't notice it immediately. Although I still want to know how much stronger the turtle is because that's the deciding factor.

Hm, that's tricky. I might vote Finalhazard for AP being pretty comparable, the fact that it resist blunt force attacks on any place besides the weakspot, low mid regeneration (and the fact that Goku can't really cover his entire size with a kamehameha) and his ability to use Chaos Control

Self sustenance is on the profile so it's okay. The weak spot is really obvious like don't think that goku is an idiot and won't notice it immediately. Although I still want to know how much stronger the turtle is because that's the deciding factor.
Goku wouln't know it's the weak spot. Or that he even supposed to have one. Unlike with Sonic, Goku knows nothing about him, and even Sonic got told by Eggman about the Finalhazard's weakspot, so that Sonic could directly attack him there

i mean goku (especially this version) is pretty good at finding weak points in villains like with his fight with hirudegarn

Low mid regen isn't really that good because goku can actually hit things that big like take vegeta's final flash that was comparable in size to earth. He can definitely hit large size type 4. And if goku attacks and sees that it has no effect then he'll just easily figure out that weak spot it's so obvious. I am saying this assuming that goku can reliably hurt the turtle.

Outside of the weakspot Goku would have a hard time doing so, especially with the finalhazard protecting itself with all kinds of projectiles around it to stop Goku from reaching it, but if Goku would find the weakspot, then Goku might win this

Instant transmission, homing ki blasts, barriers, and just a huge blast are all counters to the turtles attacks. The size of the attacks is still relevant because you can see in this exact same scene, vegeta's attack was covering a huge area of the earths surface, and goku has other feats of effecting huge areas with his ki like him shaking the earth or other world.

Outside of the weakspot Goku would have a hard time doing so, especially with the finalhazard protecting itself with all kinds of projectiles around it to stop Goku from reaching it, but if Goku would find the weakspot, then Goku might win this
i mean like i said before. this version of goku is good at finding weaknesses so it’s possible

Instant transmission, homing ki blasts, barriers, and just a huge blast are all counters to the turtles attacks. The size of the attacks is still relevant because you can see in this exact same scene, vegeta's attack was covering a huge area of the earths surface, and goku has other feats of effecting huge areas with his ki like him shaking the earth or other world.
The attack was still NOT earth sized. Toei Goku shaked the universe as a SSJ3, but that doesn't mean he can do a universal sized kamehameha

I'm fine with the other reasons though

But bruh, the turtle isn't even planet sized, it's global, this depends on the actual size of the turtle but vegeta's attack was also global sized easily. And this is a far stronger goku anyway.

I'll say Goku with mid difficulty. That is assuming his type 1 self sustainence is valid, becasue the fight with Frieza heavily suggests otherwise

If Goku's self sustainence isn't valid, then Finalhazard takes this with ease for destroying the planet on impact

I'll say Goku with mid difficulty. That is assuming his type 1 self sustainence is valid, becasue the fight with Frieza heavily suggests otherwise

If Goku's self sustainence isn't valid, then Finalhazard takes this with ease for destroying the planet on impact
it should be valid since we are only going by the profiles

so I guess il count ur goku vote

Pretty sure he gets his self sustenance as he is a saiyan like vegeta who can survive in space. So yeah I think it should be valid because it's in the profile. I vote goku too.

Goku has superior mobility as Finalhazard is stationed at the ARK. He also shouldn’t have too much trouble noticing the swollen area as a vulnerable spot he can target, especially with him being a well-trained combatant who can use a variety of attacks. I have to give this fight to Goku.

Back