• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

well, they can be seens probably, since they are material and can be touched
The fire of Magician Red, wasn't seen by non stand users, and well while there's Stands that can be seen by non stand users there's no proof that Emerald Splash isn't invisible.

The fire of Magician Red, wasn't seen by non stand users, and well while there's Stands that can be seen by non stand users there's no proof that Emerald Splash isn't invisible.
guards might be blind

but how anything that HG will do would damage Dio?

guards might be blind

but how anything that HG will do would damage Dio?
Since Emerald splash is 8-C and furthermore Kakyoin can make "barriers" which would shot 8-C emerald splash which even part 3 Dio had some more problem with dodging part 1 Dio can just be shotted until lethal state or what Armochompy said cause it's not much ooc for Kakyoin especially against Dio.

Since Emerald splash is 8-C and furthermore Kakyoin can make "barriers" which would shot 8-C emerald splash which even part 3 Dio had some more problem with dodging part 1 Dio can just be shotted until lethal state or what Armochompy said cause it's not much ooc for Kakyoin especially against Dio.
the emerald splashes did nothing to Dio

Because he deflected them. Also I genuinely think Kakyoin will go for his most lethal techniques immediately, he's actually pretty brutal against those he thinks deserve it and Dio totally does

Because he deflected them. Also I genuinely think Kakyoin will go for his most lethal techniques immediately, he's actually pretty brutal against those he thinks deserve it and Dio totally does
He didn't dodge them, he literally threw them in the air with his hands as if it were nothing

the emerald splashes did nothing to Dio
Not exactly, in same fight with barriers he started to reflecting splash meaning it should give some damage to Dio(or otherwise he could straightforwardly tank splash). That also considering that Dio in part 1 took pretty much damage from non 8-C attack. Outliers but pretty much well to consider.

Plus physically part 1 Dio should be weaker or/and different to part 3 because at least bodies are different.

more than one considering giorno can rtz better.
HA Dio's time stop and RTZ have literally nothing to do with each other, HA Dio is +1, his time stop doesnt scale above RTZ. Though this isn't the place to discuss this.

btw, Mechi vs HA Dio can't be added anyways. since characthers faster than passives losing to baseline passives means it can't be added

Iron Man should have his Soundwave and Boros match removed

Boros has been downgraded to 6-A and I was wrong about Soundwave, as I was under the notion that Soundwave scaled to 667 petaton explosion, but in reality he sclaes above it as he was able to casually tank it with no injuries, and Iron Man scales to 375.522 petatons, meaning that Iron Man can't harm Soundwave as Soundwave effortlessly tanked something much stronger than Iron Man's AP

Iron Man should have his Soundwave and Boros match removed

Boros has been downgraded to 6-A and I was wrong about Soundwave, as I was under the notion that Soundwave scaled to 667 petaton explosion, but in reality he sclaes above it as he was able to casually tank it with no injuries, and Iron Man scales to 375.522 petatons, meaning that Iron Man can't harm Soundwave as Soundwave effortlessly tanked something much stronger than Iron Man's AP
Boros is fine, but for Iron Man to not even be able to scratch Soundwave there needs to be a 500x difference for durability i believe, Soundwave only massively upscales from 667 Petatons

Iron Man to not even be able to scratch Soundwave there needs to be a 500x difference for durability i believe
7.5x times actually and I mean, shouldn't taking something that is greater than your opponent's AP with no injuries at all mean that your opponent can't harm you?

Lost to Gazef. While it's somewhat fair, Jotaro can still destroy a dude with 8-C durability, as he did a lot of times in JoJo. The reason the dude won was because of Jotaro's "9-B" durability, and they assumed the dude could kill Jotaro because of that. The reasons why this doesn't work is because if Gazef want to come closer to Jotaro, well, he will be killed with a single punch.

Diavolo too.

Now Jotaro's wins

Bruno. Completely stomp. Bruno scales to a value that Jotaro can easily one shot with a casual punch and he has nothing to counter time stop.

Same for Josuke. Josuke refers Star Platinum as the invincible Stand. Josuke can't do much.

Yuichiro Hyakuya, 9-A character. Jotaro destroys.
About Dio match and jojo upgrade, im going to say all matches that should be removed.

Notable Victories section

Giorno Giovanna (DIO time stop and one-shot the fodder)
Diavolo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) Diavolo's Profile (this could be removed years ago, Diavolo can't do nothing aka DIO time stop and one-shot the fodder 2)
Straizo (same of diavolo, also it's kinda outadted, btw DIO pose and one-shot the fodder 3)
Dettlaff van der Eretein (massively AP stomps, DIO time stop and one-shot the fodder 4)

Notable loses section

Kars (pretty sure kars stomps, like, even in canon)
Rudol von Stroheim (why this matches got even added? Stroheim is already above santana which is above Dio, and in this case, Dio was from part 1. stroheim stomps)
Iron Man (Pretty outdated, i don't know about this one, i belive should be remaded)
Okuyasu Nijimura (Okuyasu is an idiot, Dio is more inteligent, Dio also AP stomps)
Jotaro Kujo (eh, i doubt that, Jotaro is weaker, this should probably be done again, since the result wouldn't be a stomp but not really a win for Jotaro)
Shinobu Oshino (So apparently this is done by a sword. Dio have many haxes and stuff, you know, DIO pose and one-shot the fodder 5)

Inconclusive section
Gwenpool (Gwenpool isn't that hard to counter, not even know why is inconclusive)
why those match didn't got removed?

7.5x times actually and I mean, shouldn't taking something that is greater than your opponent's AP with no injuries at all mean that your opponent can't harm you?
Your thinking of a one-shot, I mean just literally being incapable of harming the opponent. I'm pretty sure It doesn't mean that, I may very well be wrong though

the jojo match removal continue!

From jonathan profile

Wamuu (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) Wamuu's Profile (Post-Deep Pass Overdrive Jonathan was used, reaction speed was equalized, Jonathan had limited prior knowledge)

I belive Jonathan wouldn't even touch santana, let alone Wamuu

from Kars profile

IF (The Ultra Series) IF's profile (2nd Form IF and Base Kars were used, speed was equalized)

i dont know how it works but kars can just one-shot it now

from Wamuu profile

besides jonathan match, we have this

Diavolo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) Diavolo's Profile (Speed was equalized)

Wamuu one shot and time skip can't save him forever.

ok i finished for now

Your thinking of a one-shot, I mean just literally being incapable of harming the opponent. I'm pretty sure It doesn't mean that, I may very well be wrong though
I'm pretty sure being 7.5x stronger means that the weaker opponent cannot harm the stronger opponent. Although in this case there is a scaling chain

Back