• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Broly has a definite AP advantage, if I'm not mistaken. But it doesn't seem like enough against a guy who actually bothers to spam his busted moves like it's nothing. If it was someone like Sonic, he would've gotten crushed due to not using his more potent hax from the get-go. Shadow, however, is almost always explicitly shown to abuse Chaos Control and teleportation.

Shadow for overall versatility, smarter mindset, BFR, and teleportation spam.

Shadow fra.

Spam teleportation to avoid getting bulldozed then hax him to death with Space-Time manip.

Given that chaos control and BFR is limited, I'm going to assume Shadow can't teleport and time hax, I give this to Broly due to the apparent AP advantage.

Wait, so Shadow can't use Chaos Control, meaning no teleportation or space-time manipulation, and he can't use his Chaos Rift for BFR.

That takes away the advantage that Shadow has over him. Then Broly via higher AP.

Can't restrict abilities. Match won't get added if you do.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Okay I got rid of the restrictions. Although I would like to ask about genjutsu though?
What of genjutsu?

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Could that be restricted for any Uchiha fights?
If it's an ability a character uses, it can't be restricted.

Broly isn't stronger than Buu Saga Top Tiers. Even if he were, he still won't be able to touch Shadow due to teleport-spam nor can he resist his time stop or spatial-distorting attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back