• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking over the Eternal Champions profile I see that he still has that match against Triborg despite Triborg being downgraded. Granted he won through durability negation but going from being stronger than your opponent to being one shot by your opponent is a massive difference so that needs to be removed. At best that could be a rematch.

@glass

It's not a win con, Weiss is physically unable to ever reach Kimble before being ones shooted, as 3x speed advantage is not enought to not bridge the gap between their ranges and even if she was in range to hit him, he could just respond with an explosion to completly nullify any attack she throws+kill her

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Content Moderator
So other that Weiss vs J'Zargo and Jaune vs Kuwabara is anyone opposed to the threads being removed?

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
Keep Pol vs Weiss, that one's certainly not a stomp. At best, redo the thread, then figure it out afterwards.

Admittedly, if Pol wins the rematch, I kinda want the old match to be the one that says. Because, y'know, memes.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Pol vs Weiss isnt a stomp but the reasoning is so god awful that the outcome is just blatantly wrong

If a rematch is made then it can be readded

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
I'd do a rematch first, then.

Otherwise, I suppose the rest can be called stomps, though I surely don't have the time to actually look through every one of the RWBY fights.

(I was going to post a crap ton of Composite Human fights, but his fate is still in limbo, so... :p)

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
Depends on if CH survives or not.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
C2 of Omegon said:
It's not just AP/Dura, though. If it was, I wouldn't be make even talking about this.
It's a combo of the AP/Dura + Regen + Resistances + Phasing.
The match does not look like a stomp. It looks like a decisive win, to me. Phasing is not quick in character move for Superman, anyway.

Ainz Ooal Gow's loss to Strahd should be removed too.

The vampire is very much completly immune to most, if not all, of Ainz's abilities, with the only ecception being possibly Black Hole and GoALiD, which even if they worked are rendered null by Strahd's type 8 immortality based on his filactory, which Ainz would have no way to find, or he could even use Spell Turning to send them back at him or straight up null them with Anti-Magic Shell.

Meanwhile, Strahd can just use Dominate (Country level mind hax) to Mind Control Ainz

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
KGiffoni said:
Lots, if not all, of Rick's matches gotta be removed because he has 2-A ressurection now
It looks like the discussion is still going about the addition since it is not on his profile.

Mario vs Frank West should probably be removed. Mario has no real range option, and Frank has dozens of range options and ones that can one shot. And they start thousands of meters away due to that being Franks range. Mario has no realistic way to win.

Mr. Bean vs Sans. Was even called a stomp on the very thread and still got added for some reason. But several changes since this page has been made as well. Beans baseline where Sans is much higher. Almost at the point of one shot. 5-6 times stronger

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
You know, I'd be inclined to say it's a stomp since Mr. Bean's luck isn't good enough to win.

But then Composite Human vs Mr. Bean should be removed since his luck wouldn't be good enough to win.

So, choose your poison? I ain't a Mr. Bean supporter.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
About Mr. Bean vs Sans, Sans being 5-6 times stronger doesn't make the match a One-Shot stomp. Oneshot starts x7.5.

I will removed the Mario vs Frank West's match.

Elizhaa said:
About Mr. Bean vs Sans, Sans being 5-6 times stronger doesn't make the match a One-Shot stomp. Oneshot starts x7.5.

I will removed the Mario vs Frank West's match.
It wasn't just that alone. Bean has no realistic way to win. He can neither get close, is not even remotely strong enough to do much of any damage when up close. 5-6 Times weaker by the calc. And note. The feat itself was the oven explosion which didn't hurt Frisk to the slightest. Aka. It should be a good degree higher. And it already puts Bean bear One shot level

A stomp shouldn't just rely on one shot too. It's that one person has no way to realistically win. That's the case here. Bean is almost at the point of getting one shot, he is utterly out hacked, and can't even really do much of any damage to sans. Aka. Bean just can't win. It on the threat itself was being called a stomp. Someone just added it despite it being agreed on one. Bean doesn't have a way to win at all. The calcs make Beans peak 5-6 times weaker than an attack that didn't even scratch the Undertale cast. And the hacks massively destroy. Hacks and AP stomp

Moritzva said:
You know, I'd be inclined to say it's a stomp since Mr. Bean's luck isn't good enough to win.

But then Composite Human vs Mr. Bean should be removed since his luck wouldn't be good enough to win.

So, choose your poison? I ain't a Mr. Bean supporter.
Bean vs sans is a stomp since Bean has no way to get close, can't even really damage sans much if at all. And Sans has a massive amount of hacks that destroy. Bean is hacked destroyed and physically destroyed. He can not win. At all.

CH, Bean is fully able to hurt and kill. As can the CH kill Bean. Bean is vastly stronger than too. Not to mention had specified circumstances. And in no way is comparable to sans vs Bean which is a hacks and physical stomp

WeeklyBattles said:
Sans oneshotting things with soul hax was debunked a long, long time ago
Sans is fighting someone he is 5-6 times stronger than. The feat he scaled too didnt even scratch the characters. Meaning they are a decent degree even higher than the numbers. It's like sans would one shot a wall level.

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
CH vs Bean isn't a stomp..

Because CH wins and Bean's skill was wanked.

So if Bean's skill can't avoid being stomped by Sans, there's no way in hell it'll passively earn him a win.

Moritzva said:
CH vs Bean isn't a stomp..

Because CH wins and Bean's skill was wanked.

So if Bean's skill can't avoid being stomped by Sans, there's no way in hell it'll passively earn him a win.
No. Not at all.

Sans has an attack which can directly grab and fling around Beans soul, with enough power to essentially one shot him, a way to bypass his durability regardless, and does it with a raise of his hand. And bean has no way to stop sans from this attack. As no resistance and no counters

CH doesn't hold such one shot worth hacks and a lot of their guns aren't capable of one shooting, they don't bypass durability, and they are placed in a situation where they both don't immediately open fire on the other.

This situation is Massively different

One haxs rapes, basically one shots, and does it with a raise of his hand. Aka. The fight ends in the first attack, and bean has 0 way to win or even react

The other doesn't one shot, doesn't have bypass durability hacks, and is placed in a situation where both have plenty of time to react and try and fight the situation. Not even remotely comparable

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
But he does openly attack Bean when the battle starts.

——

This is, in the end, why luck battles are dumb. There's so little to do in debating luck, as luck is often just unpredictable reality warping, and how can one debate that?

The point here? A double standard. Bean's luck can easily get him out of an utter landslide of a skillstomp in one case, avoid danmaku of gunfire, yet he is stomped by danmaku. Not decisive loss, stomp. That doesn't really work.

Sans most definitely does. There is 0 reason he wouldn't and 0 reason why his luck would do anything about that. His luck hasn't worked in the degree of manipulating something like that.

And It was agreed his luck can do jack to Danmaku in this case. Beans luck could cause a gun to jam sure. Which could counter a guns replica of that. But not bones propelling from underground and one shotting his soul. Or a wave of bones coming at him. Sans attacks vs a gun are very different. Causing a gun to jam would just domino effect countering Dan in that instance.

Sans can't be debated. Sans is one shotting and does it with a raise of his hand. And bean can not hurt sans. Aka. Stomp. Luck isn't changing that. So it should be removed. Bean has 0 won conditions against sans

Luck can effect CH as CH doesn't have ridiculous hacks like GM and SM. His attacks come from guns which luck had a much easier time effecting.

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
Luck is one fucking strong force. I'd bet that if you put, say, Nagito vs Sans, Nagito would pull out. It's all about how potent that luck is.

Luck can always, say, get the opponent hit by a truck. Or accidentally dodging every attack. Or having the opponent trip repeatedly. Luck makes it very hard to dictate something is a stomp, simply by being luck.

Nagito has luck Far More potent than Beans. His luck literally caused a meteor to come out of the sky. bean hasn't got that kind of potent luck. Luck may be hard to use. But it's scale is definitely somewhat usable. Someone like Nagito could fight someone who could potentially one shot him due to the fact his luck can cause things are crazy as a meteor crashing. Beans lucky. But nothing insane.

Much like Nathan. Nathan's lucky. But his luck isn't nearly potent enough to handle Sans

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
And how does that make it a stomp?

Simply not being good enough to win doesn't mean you can't. Luck powers really strain the 'can't' part a lot.

Bean vs Sans is a stomp cause Bean has 0 win conditions. His luck isn't potent enough to do anything to stop sans from raising a single hand. If Bean was a lot stronger and tougher. Than it's more arguably. But he is getting one shot him self. And isn't strong enough to even hurt him.

Because Ness' passive fate manipulation is going to prevent him from getting absorbed, especially since his is on a 2-C scale. If it ends up happening, TOTU makes it like a bad dream and prevents it. If he's going to stop the fate manipulation, he will need to absorb more than just a low 2-C place which he hasn't done.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Alternatively instead of prematurely deleting the match you can see if the calc is acceptable first

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
What was its win con last time anyway? I kinda question why it was added to begin with?

Growing to 2-A and passivelly incapping the Emperor, which doesn't work because of him having resistance to all GoC stuff and being able to work in a disembodied form

People are sometimes dumb, ok ?

Not every match that's added was double checked if it was a stomp, especially really old ones like this one

Freddy vs. Atom should also be removed (Or at the very least redone) as speed was unequalized due to Freddy being peak human at the time, but now he likely blitzes as he is superhuman. He also gained a few new abilities (Berserk mode, and illusion creation) that would have helped him in the match

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Overlord775 said:
People are sometimes dumb, ok ?

Not every match that's added was double checked if it was a stomp, especially really old ones like this one
Between me, Kal, Homu, Azathoth, SD, Matt.

That's alooooooooooooooot of people to be calling Dumb for that to make sense.

But eh, the thread should be done with

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
The match was removed by me from an early versus removal request. I think the match just became outdated since the characters' abilities got updated since 2018 hence why it is a stomp for The Emperor of Mankind. Since, the match was handled I think we should moved from a dicussion on it.

I am happy the attitude is more positive now

Kharn vs Thor

Looking at the thread, I realize that the argument for why Kharn would lose are flawed.

1. Thor was said to have the AP/Dura advantage. However, this doesn't fully pan out. Yes, Thor punches harder than Kharn. However, Kharn ultimately survived an assault from Angron. Angron is in the Gigafoe in terms of AP. Hence, Kharn is very tanky and his DURA is much, mucher higher than his AP. Thor is gonna have to do a lot of attacking to make a dent in Kharn.

2. Gorechild seems to be misunderstood. It seems like people thought that Gorechild ignores DURA because of the soul hax. However, Gorechild ignores DURA all together. It just cuts/chews through whatever it strikes. The soul hax is unrelated to that. This is important because this really means that Kharn only needs like one or two good strikes to end Thor, making Thor's AP edge kind of pale in comparison.

These didn't seem get factored into the arguments and are very crucial to Kharn's chances of winning. Maybe I missed something, but I don't recall seeing these things brought up or reasonably countered.

Pretty sure Steve could have also won through thought-based Law Manipulation (Although that was only brought up in the original not the rematch)

I do believe it was agreed by most others after you already said that that those reasons aren't good at all, Weekly. Not using a winning option doesn't consitute a stomp, this isn't Garnet getting blitzed before she can even react or decide otherwise. You would also be wrong, since Paulo himself mentioned Garnet using those on the non willing Steven before.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Actually, under the new rules it does

Also Garnet being able to temporarily bubble a 9-B Steven who then ripped his way out of the bubble seconds later isnt a viable means of beating anyone her own tier

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I do believe it was agreed by most others after you already said that that those reasons aren't good at all, Weekly. Not using a winning option doesn't consitute a stomp, this isn't Garnet getting blitzed before she can even react or decide otherwise. You would also be wrong, since Paulo himself mentioned Garnet using those on the non willing Steven before.
It's a touchy matter, but given that her incap seems to only work against, y'know, characters that are already incapacitated/way weaker, I'm inclined to say it's a stomp.

I sorta have to agree here steven at his weakest had to let garnet bubble and bfr him, he didn't struggle, even further he tore it open without any problem despite being massively weaker then the other gems at the time. Saying that I don't know if that makes these matches a stomp or not just saying sealing and bfr on the crystal gems part is useless in any fight that involves opponents of similar strength.

True and while loud the stone wasn't loud enough to cause any real damage to the area around it, heck a mound of pillows (And steven) were enough to muffle it.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Bubbling isnt something that has viable combat applications, its meant to be a means of storage while also acting as a form of power null to prevent bubbled Gems from reforming, its not something that can trap active opponents

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
The only match that would be considered a stomp is Zoro vs Garnet since he one-shots people above 838MT. Luffy's only above that and it was said that Garnet can use spikes to ignore his resistance, so that's a decisive win if anything.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Okay is Luffy weak to blades or not? I am sick of OP supporters not coming to a conclusion on this

First I hear that Luffy is weak to blades, then I hear that he's just as weak to them as anyone is (Which would be basically immune too since he has High 7A durability), then I hear he was never weak to it

Which one is it? No offense, but come to a conclusion before deciding which matches are stomps or not

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
I'll put it in simple words: Luffy's physiology doesn't protect him from piercing/slashing damage. It's like Superman's 'weakness' to magic, which is a lack of resistance.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
The Calaca said:
I'll put it in simple words: Luffy's physiology doesn't protect him from piercing/slashing damage. It's like Superman's 'weakness' to magic, which is a lack of resistance.
His physiology doesn't, sure, his durability however does. If you want to argue he only has High 7A durability against blunt attacks, adjust that on his page with a CRT so It stops confusion

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
He has received slashes from High 7-A characters and got damage but not to a lethal extent.

The High 7-A durability is baseline.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Content Moderator
The Calaca said:
Then why didn't you disprove it when it was argued in the thread?
Because frankly people dont listen to me when youre the one arguing in favor of a one piece character

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Content Moderator
The Calaca said:
He has received slashes from High 7-A characters and got damage but not to a lethal extent.

So even if she did have piercing damage it wouldnt do anything to him

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Sysop
The Calaca said:

If he got damage but to a not Letha extent then it's not a High 7-A resistance feat given how slashes work. If he no-sold them that'd be different but if he still got cut, then no, in the same vein that people aren't 9-C for surviving being cut. A non-lethal hit is a non-lethal hit. Slashes aren't gonna break your arm and you can tank that like blunt damage.

The Bugs VS Discord match shouldn't be on their pages since the OP excluded wincons which resulted in death and only made it winning by nonlethal means.

It should be removed on discords page

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
The Bugs VS Discord match shouldn't be on their pages since the OP excluded wincons which resulted in death and only made it winning by nonlethal means.
It should be removed on discords page
I agree. Abilities that cause death are essential restricted which is against the current of restricting abilities. I handled it.

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
@Schnee I think Akame's the only Low 7-B he has in the profile.

Dunno, tbh. She can cut him regardless of the tier, but if you feel like it should be deleted, I'm fine.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
You're the only one that says that

I here from Rin and Rei that Low 7B attacks can't harm him because of it (I mean hey that's why Shantae got stomped)

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Teach vs Naruto

So, since we were two days late (I swear it was one day when I commented, but IDK), I'll say it here.

I think the reasons for Teach aren't good enough.

His absorption is, first of all, slow. It took several seconds by the perspective of marine fodder to absorb things, and it wasn't that fast against Ace either. He would not be able to absorb a bijuudama before it detonate.

Teach takes hits head on a lot of time for no real reason. Even Luffy got a punch in against him. And even if you call that outlier, he still doesn't dodge much. Naruto's preferred ranged attack destroys on a cellural level. I don't think I need to say more than that.

Naruto can get out of the absorption by substituting. Especially since the sinking is slow, and as far as I remember Teach's only direct gravity manip just brings people to him, not to his absorbing shadow thing.

Naruto has clones, and that's an obvious advantage.

Naruto can predict what he wants to do to a certain extent with empathy and all that (I am awere that isn't rare in one piece, but I don't think Teach had it at this point and several kilometer detonation don't really care about the enemy knowing).

Naruto can summon Ma and Pa to mindhax him with sounds, tough that's pretty OOC in this key as a starting move.

Those are the reasons that come up at the moment.

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
@Schee Low 7-B blut attacks, yes. But his body doesn't give him any defenses against slashing damage.

You're free of removing the matchup. I don't mind.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So it's only High 7A Durability for blunt attacks?

I'm not removing it unless it's a clear stomp, but it seems even for OP supporters they can't come to the same conclusions.

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
No verse supporters come to the same conclusions

I think it's not. Blades would hurt Luffy just like how magic would hurt Superman. The only thing that protects him from such thing is Haki.

That's all I'll say. Luffy lacks the defense thanks to his physiology.

Status
Not open for further replies.