• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

What argument exactly? The fact someone misunderstood how the Berserk Armor works doesn't change the fact everybody agreed in the thread that Yorichii had better skill and abilities
And that was a main argument was it not? Or am I missing something here?

And that was a main argument was it not? Or am I missing something here?
Well, it was cited 2 times in a 25+ message discussion where the AP, skill and the durability of the characters clearly where the main points of the debate

IMO it doesn't change at all the discussion to invalide (And personally don't change my vote on the debate either).

But in order for this thread to not deviate from his main purpose i asked this question to some Content Moderators, let they decide if it is valid or not

Hi Kirby anime version (low 6-B lost to Diamondhead)
can anime mentioned it on Kirby's profile, it's locked
Match

Hit defeated Dyspo in a rematch a while ago, but the match was never added to their profiles because it was forgotten. Nothing has changed with either character compared to before, so someone has to add the match to Dyspo's profile.

SSJ Kefla defeated Super Saiyan Blue Vegito in this match a while ago, but like other DBS matches, it was never added to their profiles and just forgotten. There's no reason for the match not to be added since nothing's changed with their AP or profiles, so the match just needs to be added to Vegito and Kefla's profiles

Last edited:
I added the matchup, but I would like to point out that the One Being's profile was unlocked, meaning you should have added this matchup to that profile yourself.
6tskcv.jpg

SSJ Kefla defeated Super Saiyan Blue Vegito in this match a while ago, so could you add that match too while you’re at it?
Zero (Mega Man X) vs. Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)

Merged Hollow Form Ichigo with Bankai activated was put against Z-Era Zero and speed was equalized.

Zero won and it has been added to his profile, but Ichigo's profile is locked.
I have added all of these matchups to their respective profiles.

Sasuke defeated Lee in this match a while ago but I never put it here cuz I thought the votes for Sasuke ignored the massive blitz speed for Lee, but I realized I was being stubborn about it. The match needs to be added to Sasuke's profile.

Guts defeated Hellboy in this match, so an admin has to add the match to Guts' profile.

Whitebeard defeated Luffy again in this thread, so someone's got to add the match to Luffy's profile.

Sasuke defeated Zoro again here, so the match has to be added to Sasuke's profile.

MCU Peter defeated Raimiverse Venom here, so an admin's got to add the match to Spider-Man's profile

Last edited:

Spider-Man won and his porfile is locked

Garou's profile is currently locked so i'll need someone from staff to either unlock it or add the match themselves.

Sasuke defeated Lee in this match a while ago but I never put it here cuz I thought the votes for Sasuke ignored the massive blitz speed for Lee, but I realized I was being stubborn about it. The match needs to be added to Sasuke's profile.

Guts defeated Hellboy in this match, so an admin has to add the match to Guts' profile.

Whitebeard defeated Luffy again in this thread, so someone's got to add the match to Luffy's profile.

Sasuke defeated Zoro again here, so the match has to be added to Sasuke's profile.

MCU Peter defeated Raimiverse Venom here, so an admin's got to add the match to Spider-Man's profile
Homelander (TV Show) beat Thanos (Fortnite)
7-0 and speed was equalized
The matchup took place here
Naruto Uzumaki (Part II: War Arc) beat Nix (InFAMOUS) in this Thread here.
Shiki Tohno Vs Gilgamesh (Fate Series)

thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/shiki-tohno-vs-gilgamesh.143505/

Shiki won 7-0. Gilgamesh's profile is locked so i cannot add the loss.
Handled.

Back