• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thought Sage bore some resemblance to Chara when she was first revealed. Turns out both have 2-B keys so lets go. Speed is equalized.

Sage: 1 (Myguy)

Chara: 0

Inconclusive: 7 (Roachman40, Adem_Warlock69, StyrmULTRA, ShakeResounding, The_Axiom_of_Virgo, GlaceonGamez471, Kflare63)

FXWbpkCacAA2P0U.jpg

1232839.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't Sonic's multiverse like hundreds of times bigger than baseline Ad Infinitum, which is what Undertale one caps at?

Ok so... Is Sage's concept manip something like Madoka or just allows her to interact with AE1 beings?

Then another thing.

Can Sage's sealing prevent SAVE and LOAD from happening (if she does it in-character ofc)?

Might argue Chara using possession but they don't lead with it in character so eh.

Ok, im assuming that sealing is not sage's first move here

So,sage can kill chara in one hit with quite literally any of its projectiles, so here is my take:

1-Sage one shots chara

2-Chara revives with her save/load mechanic

3-However, since sage is acasual(type 4) she should be unaffected by chara's ability or at the very least she would remember everything that happened before the load, so she is just going to seal her away to end the fight

Voting sage

Then another thing.

Can Sage's sealing prevent SAVE and LOAD from happening (if she does it in-character ofc)?

Might argue Chara using possession but they don't lead with it in character so eh.
Sealing is more in-character for her base form to lead with, which works by trapping the opponent into Cyber Space. When piloting Supreme, she will start by firing projectiles (which those are capable of harming abstract entities such as The End).

3-However, since sage is acasual(type 4) she should be unaffected by chara's ability or at the very least she would remember everything that happened before the load, so she is just going to seal her away to end the fight
Remembering stuff is pointless if Chara can just try again though.

Isn't it funny that Chara only has like 2 minutes of screen time lel
Tbf we have indexed characters that have zero feats, zero screen time and/or have only been mentioned in a couple sentences of vague dialogue/lore.

Chara's presence is quite inoffensive, retroactively speaking.

In any case I don't think either can actually kill each other via conventional means so incap (perhaps?) is looking to be the answer here.

Last edited:
I don't think any of them have the hax necessary to put the other down for good, nor do I think Sage could just incap Chara considering his immortalities, SAVE/LOAD, and whatnot. I'd say Inconclusive for now.

Last edited:
Sage doesn’t have a soul, she is an AI.
fair nough
UT Soul Hax is weak asf as it still needs to deal physical damage 1st. So it won't change anything at all.
it can do physical damage, doesn't mean it NEEDS to. it can very easily ignore someone's body and attack the soul only, as shown in every fight in the game.

the only time UT soul Hax was ever shownt to do Physical damage was undyne.

it can do physical damage, doesn't mean it NEEDS to. it can very easily ignore someone's body and attack the soul only, as shown in every fight in the game.
What I mean is that it won't do significant damage, given that Sage is immensely beyond Asriel physically.

Bur regardless it's not revevant here.

Chara has not even magic, which is what allows to harm souls.

But anyway, let's just return to Sage vs Chara.

Chara has no literal way to destroy Sage.

I mean, like the shit they gonna do here

I'm really sorry, but, if I may ask, what does ad infinitum pertain to, so to speak? And, how do the verses get there?

I'm really sorry, but, if I may ask, what does ad infinitum pertain to, so to speak?
A number that increases infinitely, while still being finite.
And, how do the verses get there?
Undertale through the game world being able to hold as much timeline are generated from the resets, even if those are made over and over with no end.

Sonic is because of Maginaryworld, which is a place where each being's dream becomes an universe, and from those dream universes more dream universes get generated in this chain which constantly increases.

Ninja'd but

I'm really sorry, but, if I may ask, what does ad infinitum pertain to, so to speak?
An ever-expanding finite number
And, how do the verses get there?
Many-Worlds Theory (where every action or inaction creates a separate timeline), cosmologies with things such as Sonic's Maginaryworld and Mario's Dream Depot, basically things that ensure the creation of new timelines always persist

Also, Inconclusive FRA. Sage won't be able to permanently deal with Chara even if she knows what's most effective through simulations, while Chara doesn't have the means to interact with her nor the AP to harm her.

Still curious that both Sonic and Mario both scale to MWT dreams which gives them both absurd AP in 2-B it must be fate.

Yup I'm leaning on incon here too Chara can just SAVE/LOAD indefinitely while Sage can just one tap them but she can't permanently incap and Chara severely lacks any major offensive options to overcome the massive AP disadvantage.

Back