• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can Black Adam even kill Sigma?
probably not, looking at his profile, but I'm not an expert in dc comics so I can't answer this with 100% clarity, but if BA destroys both sigma bodies, what will sigma be able to do? attack BA being a cybernetic virus? has sigma already demonstrated the ability to attack biological beings even though it is a virtual virus?

probably not, looking at his profile, but I'm not an expert in dc comics so I can't answer this with 100% clarity, but if BA destroys both sigma bodies, what will sigma be able to do? attack BA being a cybernetic virus? has sigma already demonstrated the ability to attack biological beings even though it is a virtual virus?
That's assuming Black Adam even manages to destroy his bodies, which he definitely has more than just two, when Sigma is pretty haxxed even in his bodies. Particularly the fact that he's skilled enough to fight X, Zero and Axl all at once for an extended period of time, has a massive range advantage with his attacks, can teleport, turn intangible, can freeze Black Adam with AZ Attacks and has Soul Hax to attack his soul directly. Pretty sure Black Adam is ****** here.

That's assuming Black Adam even manages to destroy his bodies, which he definitely has more than just two, when Sigma is pretty haxxed even in his bodies. Particularly the fact that he's skilled enough to fight X, Zero and Axl all at once for an extended period of time, has a massive range advantage with his attacks, can teleport, turn intangible, can freeze Black Adam with AZ Attacks and has Soul Hax to attack his soul directly. Pretty sure Black Adam is ****** here.
in fact sigma is very skilled, but so is BA, don't forget he has thousands of years of experience and when did sigma show ice attacks? look, sigma definitely has resistance to AZ, but sigma has never shown any ice attacks

in fact sigma is very skilled, but so is BA, don't forget he has thousands of years of experience and when did sigma show ice attacks? look, sigma definitely has resistance to AZ, but sigma has never shown any ice attacks
Experience doesn't mean shit if he doesn't have the feats to back them up unlike Sigma does. Also, Sigma literally has AZ Attacks listed on his Profile, every Ice Weapon in the X Series is AZ via Scaling to Tundra Man and Cold Man from the Classic Era having inferior technology and his Ice attacks come from X4 in his second form.

Experience doesn't mean shit if he doesn't have the feats to back them up unlike Sigma does. Also, Sigma literally has AZ Attacks listed on his Profile, every Ice Weapon in the X Series is AZ via Scaling to Tundra Man and Cold Man from the Classic Era having inferior technology and his Ice attacks come from X4 in his second form.
Damm....a miss that....

Yes, BA has his feats, he was able to face an extremely skilled warrior and who have millions of years of experience, such as Wonder Woman and Hawkman

Yes, BA has his feats, he was able to face an extremely skilled warrior and who have millions of years of experience, such as Wonder Woman and Hawkman
Again, Experience doesn't mean shit without feats, give me Skill Feats on par with Zero, X or Axl who Sigma literally 3v1'd for a significant amount of time and has also fought them multiple times before.

Again, Experience doesn't mean shit without feats, give me Skill Feats on par with Zero, X or Axl who Sigma literally 3v1'd for a significant amount of time and has also fought them multiple times before.
I honestly don't know how this isn't a feat for BA, but let's wait for other people's opinions

Just to make sure, where Sigma's soul hax comes from again?
The Maverick Virus, a computer virus first developed by Dr. Wily that twisted Sigma's mind and eventually fused with his soul. It eventually escalated to the point that it could even affect the minds of humans rather than being exclusive to Reploids and Mechaniloids.

Back