• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed is =;
Random encounter;
Battle Location : Namek ;
This is Base Ginyu ;
Megaman Allies :

Rush ;

Megaman waepons :

Danger wharp/copy vision/Crash bomber/attomic fire/slash claw/chain blast/flash stopper/time stopper/astro crush/grab buster/black hole bomb/concrete shot/dive missile/time slow /centaur flash/Spark chaser/DGS and Double Buster ;

Eddie,Tango and beat are restricted ;

in this fight, megaman will be carrying three tanks, one weapon, one energy and one super, preferably all from megaman 7 ;

GINYU FORCE :

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT :
@Kaio1277999
@SonicBayo1999 @Mariogoods @jojo123
@Rodri_"Dante"
@Kazuma_kuwabara
@GlaceonGamez471

FREEZA SOLOS ALL :

Last edited:
guldo can stop time??? i didn't know that lol, but it says in his profile that he can't stop time very often
He has to hold his breath to do it, not that it matters since Rock has fought and bullied people with Time Stop before. Also what's the AP Difference between Rock and the Ginyu Force?

He has to hold his breath to do it, not that it matters since Rock has fought and bullied people with Time Stop before. Also what's the AP Difference between Rock and the Ginyu Force?
in base, Rock is 11 Ninatons, but with PGS and Double Buster it is around 100 NINATONS, as for Guldo it should be around 177 EXATONS, Recoome, Jeice and Burter should be around 74 ZETTATONS as for Ginyu, I don't know where your HIGH 5-A comes from, all I found was 489 NINATONS, but not only is that number already rated HIGH 5-A+, but it's also for GOKU with Kaioken times 10 who easily defeated the Ginyu, so the Ginyu must be massively under 489 NINATONS

No I'm talking about the stuff you're giving to Rock. Like one weapon and one super? What does that mean?
ah , if you are referring to tanks, they are basically tanks that help rock in battle, the energy tank recharges all his energy, the weapon tank recharges the ammo of all his weapons and the super tank does both .. .at the same time

ah , if you are referring to tanks, they are basically tanks that help rock in battle, the energy tank recharges all his energy, the weapon tank recharges the ammo of all his weapons and the super tank does both .. .at the same time
You really need to be more specific on this stuff. I got confused as hell as to what you're trying to talk about.

Megaman easily survives everything Guldo has and the rest are fodder except Ginyu

Plus, him fighting 5 guys at the same time= him wanting to spam hax weapons to make the battle more comfortable, and with Double Gear he dodges everything from Ginyu
megaman can use the SG to avoid Ginyu's attacks, but Ginyu's attacks can travel interplanetary distances, so I think the SG would not be useful for a long time

Back