• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Artyom (Metro) vs Violatile(s) (Dying LIght) (7-0-0) (grace)

(goofy ahh story :))

Artyom’s Narration:

As I walked through the tunnels of the Metro,I started to hear screaming, the sounds of panicked footsteps and the cracks and whizzing of randomly fired bullets, before hearing the sounds of bones cracking, limbs getting torn to pierces and the shredding of flesh. Whatever that was, it wasn’t going to be fun dealing with.

(God I hate myself now)

-There are two Violatiles present. (For now)
-Both Artyom and the Violatiles are 9B
-Artyom is equipped with an Ashot and a Shambler. He has three Med kits, two pipe bombs and 2 molotovs. He also has his trench knife.
-Speed equal (For now.)
-Takes place in some random ahh dimly lit metro,and both are 30 meters apart.

Arytom: 7 ( @Peppersalt43, @Deceived,
@J.J._Chambers, @Shmooply , @jojo123 , @Doggo , @SpiteBattles )

The Violatiles:

Incon:

Last edited:
Oh sweet, you're back! And with a character I'm familiar with

Anyway Volatiles are often too fast and erratic for grenades to be useful unless he can prompt them to start spitting acid. They're usually unaffected by fire though are still damaged by it.

Honestly for fairness sake, you should remove Arytom's assault rifle. It's a little too overwhelming and Volatiles usually have issues dodging automatic weapons. Even then, I'd still likely vote Arytom due to his skill at dealing with mutants. Assuming he headshots the first one and manages to shotgun the other though he may be pinned down

Oh sweet, you're back! And with a character I'm familiar with

Anyway Volatiles are often too fast and erratic for grenades to be useful unless he can prompt them to start spitting acid. They're usually unaffected by fire though are still damaged by it.

Honestly for fairness sake, you should remove Arytom's assault rifle. It's a little too overwhelming and Volatiles usually have issues dodging automatic weapons. Even then, I'd still likely vote Arytom due to his skill at dealing with mutants. Assuming he headshots the first one and manages to shotgun the other though he may be pinned down
I will count that as 1 vote and I will remove his assault rifle while I’m at it.

Back