• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tumblr Sexyman face off

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal
Base Reigen is being used but I will change it to 1000% version if I must
They are both a Meter apart from one another

Sans:
Reigen Arataka:
Icon:
FcGf7RSagAA-MHN.png
FcEroi7X0AIqEX2.jpg

Last edited:
SBA means they start out at Sans' maximum range, meaning he likely just danmakus Reigen to death.

I'd recommend starting them closer, so Reigen might can get a hit in.

Reigen is a yellow belt in shaolin kungfu and got 3rd place in a regional tournament, he skill stomps
But being serious, just like the Tumblr poll i'm gonna have to say Sans wins this. For one Reigen's tricks are somewhat limited to one's willingness to entertain him, and i don't think a serious sans will actually drop his guard. Sure, he might let him pull of some of his sillier antics to some extent and maybe even join the joke, but i can't see him truly falling for it more often than not. Hell, sans even has his own bait tactic with pretending to spare him and then dunking him. (granted Reigen is unlikely to fall for it, since Reigen is good at spotting lies and outcunning other scam artists and scoundrels)

Many of the espers Reigen tricked either 1.underestimated him due to him not being an esper 2.where tricked into believeing he was an important figure and as such believed his words more easily 3. where rather childish if not mentally weak, making exposing their ridiculous traits quite effective.

Not to mention Reigen has little ways of hitting him and dodging danmaku. He has no experience in doing the latter, and sans mobility and range spam will greatly lower the chances of the former. While reigen only needs a hit to win and an unexpected salt splash might do it Sans just has a way better chance here with his danmaku range spam and mobility.

Back