• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

I assume "Fused" means Kinshiki Absorbed?

Was the location really Konoha? Your OP says it was in "momoshiki dimensions", are those the same thing?

Alright, the match has been added.

Since the match has been added, I've re-locked it.

Vegeta's profile is currently locked so i'll need someone from staff to either unlock it or add the match themselves.

Brad vs. Guts

9-A forms used. This was second key guts without dragonslayer and his hand cannon. Speed was equalized, and Brad had all optional equipment. needs to be added to Guts profile becuase it's locked

Can you link the match?

Neither of those pages were locked, so someone else added it.

But Captain America was not meant to be open, so I've locked it now.

Added.

(Dereck, there's no need to include (SBA) after a match in a profile if it was done under SBA)

Back