• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku's AP: 84.3 Tenatons in base, 168.6 Tenatons with Kaio-Ken, 252.9 Tenatons with Kaio-Ken x3, 337.2 Tenatons with Kaio-Ken x4

Frieza's AP: 244.73626 Tenatons

Freezer's dura is legendary for the amount of pain he can take, especially considering Goku needs to pull himself to the limit to even surpass Freezer in power and runs the risk of destroying his body while doing so.

So Freezer only needs to endure Goku's Kaioken Barrage for a bit before he becomes completely useless and he can just off him, voting Freezer.

So Freezer only needs to endure Goku's Kaioken Barrage for a bit before he becomes completely useless and he can just off him
Eh. Frieza's time in his 100% form is also pretty limited, so I wouldn't count on that

Also since speed is equalized, once Goku uses Kaioken x3-4, he'd be blitzing Frieza

Pretty sure speed equalized matches where the slower contestant gets to blitz the faster contestant due to an speed amp aren't allowed.

The speed increase that Goku would get isn't large enough to be blitz-worthy. Frieza could still probably be able to keep up with Goku even when slower, and it's not like Goku can keep the Kaio-Ken up for very long anyway, just for short bursts.

Honestly I've got to say Frieza probably takes this. Even assuming Goku immediately goes Kaioken x4 off the bat, I don't think the ~1.37 times stat advantage Goku would have on Frieza would help him out here. Kaioken during the Saiyan Saga, especially times four, was an immense "last stand" kind of technique, even more than Frieza's 100%. So, I honestly think Goku probably runs out of stamina before Frieza does, and from there Frieza should be able to wipe him. So, Frieza has my vote

I'll also vote for Frieza due to his greater stamina and pain tolerance which would allow Frieza to outlast Goku and eventually defeat him.

Back