• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Added to both profiles. Just a small head ups, add the match to the profiles you can edit, as this thread is mainly for profiles with administrator lock.

You don't understand, do you? You could easily add the match to Jean Grey's profile since it is already unlocked and then request to add the match to Thanos. This is the last time I will add it, as I do not intend to take any request other than for lockeds profiles as dictated by the OP.
Not usually one to make memes, but...

6tskcv.jpg

My fellow moderators may apply this meme at will.

But how about for peoples who can't add to the non-locked profiles for certain reason? Like me for example, editing in mobile is fricking a** to deal with

Note the phrasing "when possible."

If you're unable to do it for one reason or another, it's okay to let us know and we'll deal with it.

You don't understand, do you? You could easily add the match to Jean Grey's profile since it is already unlocked and then request to add the match to Thanos. This is the last time I will add it, as I do not intend to take any request other than for lockeds profiles as dictated by the OP.
Sorry. Didn't really check either profile. Will let you know next time If pages are locked

Manga Vegeta bested Granolah here.

Post-Wish Granolah and Granolah Arc Vegeta were used. Fight took place on a random planet and both started at their strongest.

Wait, are 2v2 fights allowed to be added even though they don't have a team profile?
If the characters canonically work together often, then the match should be allowed.

I know Asta and Yuno battle alongside each other very often, and while I'm not familiar with NNT, I have confidence in Speedster that Meliodas and Zeldris do the same.

Jean Grey defeated Garou in this match:
  • Speed was equalized and both were in-character, Parallel Timeline Awakened Garou and Host of the Phoenix Force Jean Grey were used
The match was added to Jean's profile but Garou's is locked.

How we can be sure if that match is not outdated?
It was never added in the first place, and there's no reason for the match to be outdated. Since the match was made, both characters are in the same tier, none of them have gained any new abilities or been shown again in the anime, and none of the arguments made in the thread have changed since then. So no, the match isn't outdated.

Edit: Another match which was never added and forgotten. ToP Hit defeated Base Toppo in this thread, so the match needs to be added to both their profiles. Same as the other one, nothing's changed in this match from before, and all the votes are based off the same reasoning.

Last edited:
Doctor Doom defeated Thanos in this match:
  • Speed was equalized and both were in-character. Thanos had the complete Infinity Gauntlet and Herald of Gah Lak Tus Doctor Doom was used
The match was added to Doctor Doom's profile but Thanos' is locked.

Back