• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sasuke's AP: 100 megatons in base, at least 139 megatons with CS1, higher with partial transformation, 1.39 gigatons with CS2, 11.138 gigatons with Kirin

Sasuke's LS: At least Class M

Zoro's AP: 108 megatons in base, higher with Goken and Ichi Gorilla & Ni Gorilla, even higher with Asura

Zoro's LS: Class T

Last edited:
Zoro doesnt have any resistance to Genjutsu
Zoro's got resistance to mind manipulation in Thriller Bark saga, so I think that could count as a resistance. Also, Sasuke in this key doesn't really use genjutsu as much. The only time he used it in this arc is when he was intimidating Sai, but that wasn't even during a battle, and he didn't really use genjutsu during his fight with Itachi either except to break through it. It's really only after defeating Itachi and joining the Akatsuki that he started to use genjutsu in combat more often.

Zoro's got resistance to mind manipulation in Thriller Bark saga, so I think that could count as a resistance. Also, Sasuke in this key doesn't really use genjutsu as much. The only time he used it in this arc is when he was intimidating Sai, but that wasn't even during a battle, and he didn't really use genjutsu during his fight with Itachi either except to break through it. It's really only after defeating Itachi and joining the Akatsuki that he started to use genjutsu in combat more often.
didn’t he used Genjutsu in multiple occasions like vs Deidara?

yeah gotta reread that fight
Ok, so Sasuke did use Genjutsu to make Deidara believe that his bomb had killed him, but this was after a long and arduous fight between the two of them. So yea, Sasuke does use genjutsu, but even then it's not one of his first moves, unlike Itachi. So he might use it as a last-resort, and Zoro might defeat him before he even uses the genjutsu.

hebi sasuke used genjutsu on sai deidara manda and itachi. I think he even used it on orochimaru. That mixed with precog and paralysis techniques should give him the W
Worst case scenario he uses kirin

I don't really see many wincons for Zoro. They're relative in AP and Durability at best. While Sasuke should have a skill gap, he has precog with Zoro not having his Obv Haki yet, also genjutsu, and intelligence. Zoro does have physical strength but the only times he's really used it at this point if I recall was once in whiskey peak against fodder and again for the davy back fight but that was because he couldn't use swords. Could also make an argument that Sasuke's chidori-enhanced sword strikes could break Zoro's Yubashiri without Haki limiting him to two sword-style techniques. Don't feel like arguing about whether or not Sasuke could break Wado or Sandai Kitetsu.

I vote Sasuke for now.

Last edited:
Enel's normal lightning bolts are small city level. Sasuke's Kirin is pushing Island level so it's a difference of a couple hundred times.
Sasuke's kirin is his strongest lightning attack which is from a normal lightning bolt.
Enel's lighting bolts contain far more volts of lighting than sasukes kirin.

Also I don't remember sasuke's kirin literally destroying anymore than a mountain?

Sasuke's kirin is his strongest lightning attack which is from a normal lightning bolt.
Enel's lighting bolts contain far more volts of lighting than sasukes kirin.

Also I don't remember sasuke's kirin literally destroying anymore than a mountain?

Damage did a recalc of Kirin in the Itachi fight and its island level.

But Kirin is weird because it's stated to be normal lightning but is shown doing things far more powerful than a normal lightning bolt should be able to. It destroys itachis Susanoo and tags people that should be faster than lightning by this point. iirc there are even accepted calcs that have it faster than normal lightning. There's even a databook somewhere claiming it's light-speed. The way it's portrayed its either some weird lightning bolt that is way stronger than it should be despite having no chakra in it or Naruto lightning is just stronger and faster than real-life lighting.

Damage did a recalc of Kirin in the Itachi fight and its island level.

But Kirin is weird because it's stated to be normal lightning but is shown doing things far more powerful than a normal lightning bolt should be able to. It destroys itachis Susanoo and tags people that should be faster than lightning by this point. iirc there are even accepted calcs that have it faster than normal lightning. There's even a databook somewhere claiming it's light-speed. The way it's portrayed its either some weird lightning bolt that is way stronger than it should be despite having no chakra in it or Naruto lightning is just stronger and faster than real-life lighting.
I was talking about the manga but oh I didn't know of the calc.

Didn't zetsu say that it was lightning speed? It's also implied to be the strongest lightning jutsu because it doesn't have chakra.

Back