• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've wanted to do this matchup for quite sometime, now that Ichigo is 4-B, I can finally do that.

Both are 4-B (Z Era Zero VS Merged Hollow Form Ichigo)
Both are (mostly) in character
Ichigo starts with his Bankai
Speed Equalized
Who wins?

Zero: 8 (XSOULOFCINDERX, Smashtwig, Stillwinston, Reploidnoridomix, Undylan, TyranoDoom30, Kazuma_kuwabara, Da_Lunge_Fish)
Ichigo:
sup (Inconclusive):

277095.jpg
MergedHollow_Color.jpg

Last edited:
wait ichigo have downgrade from low 2-C to 4-B ??? bruh,anyway isn't bleach have many layer of soul attack ?,reploid have a soul so this maybe hard for zero

Well, I don't know what Zero can really do. But Ichigo have really good ap/speed amps, also he can reinforce his own defense with Blut and he may even be able to use Hierro, since he has a high-tier hollow physiology and this is something almost passive to all high-tier hollows. And taking a Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou could be really dangerous for Zero, since it would have(not sure here) a decent AP to pulverize him, when even Yhwach that has the same tier was afraid of getting hit by it.

bump (also I’m pretty sure Zero has his own good hax via the use of Cyber-elves, though he starts with his standard tactics first)

What does Ichigo scale to? Looking at what they scale to, the highest feat listed is 1.6foe, so I'm assuming Ichigo is 4-B via upscaling or multipliers, in which case, how many times does he scale above it?
Zero is > 1.052Kf, meaning the feat he scales above is 629.9401197604790419x above the highest listed Bleach calc. From what I can tell.

What does Ichigo scale to? Looking at what they scale to, the highest feat listed is 1.6foe, so I'm assuming Ichigo is 4-B via upscaling or multipliers, in which case, how many times does he scale above it?
Zero is > 1.052Kf, meaning the feat he scales above is 629.9401197604790419x above the highest listed Bleach calc. From what I can tell.
I'm pretty sure he's 100 foe, but with Bankai he's 10 KiloFoe, which can be found in the calculations in the notes

So Zero is 10x base, but 10x below Bankai.

Actually wait, isn't Z Era Zero 2X stronger than X Era Zero or something
He fought and defeated someone who could One-Shot a Post-Elf Wars X, who should be stronger than he was in the X-Era, meaning Z-Era Zero can literally One-Shot his previous Key. Also Zero is about to go through a revision soon.

He fought and defeated someone who could One-Shot a Post-Elf Wars X, who should be stronger than he was in the X-Era, meaning Z-Era Zero can literally One-Shot his previous Key.
Holy, so AP might be either pretty even or Zero might hold the slight advantage, even with Ichigo using Bankai
Also Zero is about to go through a revision soon.
How soon if I may ask?

bump (also I’m pretty sure Zero has his own good hax via the use of Cyber-elves, though he starts with his standard tactics first)
Zero (z) is a character who doesn't play games with his opponents. If he sees that it is necessary to use the cyber elves, he will do so without any remorse. His usual tactics are to go for the neck (metaphorically speaking) from the first second of battle.

Holy, so AP might be either pretty even or Zero might hold the slight advantage, even with Ichigo using Bankai

How soon if I may ask?
to clear more about that
zero defeat omega wield dark elf whom can one shot omega base (consider dark elf can boost a non combat reploid to a point that he can match X and zero),and omega base is far superior than elpizo whom can one shot X whom scale to 1.052 kilo foe

Alright, so Zero has Inorganic Physiology (not sure why it wasn’t there before), so now Soul Crush is completely out of the question, and AP is pretty even (if Ichigo uses Bankai), so I think this match is still fair.

Does Ichigo resist against time being slow or stopped? That might help Zero to take a W if he does enough damage.

Does Ichigo resist against time being slow or stopped? That might help Zero to take a W if he does enough damage.
Nop, but I think he can amp himself to the point that he can just pressure Zero to a point where he won't be able to use it. But I'm just guessing this since I don't know how his time stop properly work.

honestly,i need someone summary abillities of ichigo since i know nothing about him except the RC one
In this battle where both are in-character, Ichigo would start with his shikai, but since he is not the type that underestimate his opponents he would try a blitz. Which wouldn't work on Zero, then he would do some sword duel, but soon he would notice that Zero is too much for him to handle only with Shikai, then he was going for Bankai. Now having the right-hand on AP and Speed, he was going to bliz Zero with a Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou (that amps even more his AP (since he's condensing his spiritual particles in his blade in order to release that pressure in a powerful attack), which probably would work this time. Zero probably was going to survive/avoid it, although I think he'd still taking some damage since Getsuga Tenshou is an AoE technique.

Anyways, after that Zero would have to face an Ichigo that could use Blut + Hierro to amp his defense considerably, can use after images to confuse him in order to get an opening for another GRGT and has a passive sense manipulation (here) that probably was going to help here since Zero doesn't have any resistance to sense manipulation listed on his profile (Please correct me if I'm wrong). Now for Zero's Cyber Elves, he has to summon them, which means that they're not passive and requires activation, putting Zero in a bad situation because Ichigo probably would be constantly pressuring him in order to put him down quickly, which is something he always does in his fights. Ichigo was doing it against Byakuya and had a lot of kill chances in that fight, he just didn't kill Bya because he didn't want to, despite this fact he constantly pressured Byakuya to a point where it was hard for Bya to properly use his techniques against Ichigo.

To finish I'll be putting my points for both wincon's:

Zero can take Ichigo while he stills on Shikai, because Shikai Ichigo doesn't have the right-hand in nothing compared to Zero. However, I don't know if he would call his Cyber Elves right at the start, because I don't know how Zero usually fights in-character, but even when Ichigo fought against Byakuya he used his Bankai early there and if Zero waits for Bankai to then use his Cyber Elves, then it's the moment where Ichigo's wincon start to pop up

Because then Zero was going to be screwed up because he wouldn't have enough time, nor chances, to summon his Cyber Elves or to use his equip in an efficient way.

These are my reasons for Ichigo and that's why I'm tending to stick with him in this fight.

In this battle where both are in-character, Ichigo would start with his shikai, but since he is not the type that underestimate his opponents he would try a blitz. Which wouldn't work on Zero, then he would do some sword duel, but soon he would notice that Zero is too much for him to handle only with Shikai, then he was going for Bankai. Now having the right-hand on AP and Speed, he was going to bliz Zero with a Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou (that amps even more his AP (since he's condensing his spiritual particles in his blade in order to release that pressure in a powerful attack), which probably would work this time. Zero probably was going to survive/avoid it, although I think he'd still taking some damage since Getsuga Tenshou is an AoE technique.

Anyways, after that Zero would have to face an Ichigo that could use Blut + Hierro to amp his defense considerably, can use after images to confuse him in order to get an opening for another GRGT and has a passive sense manipulation (here) that probably was going to help here since Zero doesn't have any resistance to sense manipulation listed on his profile (Please correct me if I'm wrong). Now for Zero's Cyber Elves, he has to summon them, which means that they're not passive and requires activation, putting Zero in a bad situation because Ichigo probably would be constantly pressuring him in order to put him down quickly, which is something he always does in his fights. Ichigo was doing it against Byakuya and had a lot of kill chances in that fight, he just didn't kill Bya because he didn't want to, despite this fact he constantly pressured Byakuya to a point where it was hard for Bya to properly use his techniques against Ichigo.

To finish I'll be putting my points for both wincon's:

Zero can take Ichigo while he stills on Shikai, because Shikai Ichigo doesn't have the right-hand in nothing compared to Zero. However, I don't know if he would call his Cyber Elves right at the start, because I don't know how Zero usually fights in-character, but even when Ichigo fought against Byakuya he used his Bankai early there and if Zero waits for Bankai to then use his Cyber Elves, then it's the moment where Ichigo's wincon start to pop up

Because then Zero was going to be screwed up because he wouldn't have enough time, nor chances, to summon his Cyber Elves or to use his equip in an efficient way.

These are my reasons for Ichigo and that's why I'm tending to stick with him in this fight.
want to point out that speed amp for ichigo won't work consider zero already massively FLT+ while ichigo doesn't have +,about sense manip,i don't know can it work on a robot ?,and for Afterimage Creation zero already fought multiple char using this in high degree so it not a problem
,zero can instantly summon cyber elf via think,and i don't see how ichigo gonna prevent that

Back