• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament "Journey Through Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 1 - Match 11: Dr. Strange vs Jeanne D'Arc (Puella Magi)

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: CONNECT TO TWO DIFFERENT UNIVERSES! THE CLASSICAL MAGICAL FIGHT!

The connection between two different universes were seems impossible....at least by someone who doesn't understand fully the concept of cross-universes
The Sorcerer and the Hero, who also applied as a Doctor, has seen the world gotten into a chaos because the tournament that being held by mystetious entity, and since he also one of the partcipants, it's matter of time until he met his opponent, even when he still learning what is the concept of cross-universes
Strange then transported himself to somewhere by opened a portal in search of his opponent, however as soon as he went out from the portal, he sense something.....an oddity of a city he step on to
A city that is not entirely a city, created in the dimensional pocket of reality, with the negative and despair vibe on it...filled with many bizzare, abstract things which is called Witches and Rumors
In addition of that, there's a magical girls that hunted them alongside surviving, they are called Puella Magi

▪▪▪▪ Welcome to Kamihama City ▪▪▪▪

While Strange examined the environment, a girl approached him, greet him, and introduced him....she's a Puella Magi, but she's a Puella Magi from the past, from where the One Hundred Years War was still happened, she's the holy maiden that fought for France...Jeanne D'Arc or by her titular name, Tart
Now she was been transported to this timeline and dutied to guarded the city
Sttange, felt honored to met the legendary Holy Maiden, however Tart later on said that unfortunately.....she found Strange as her enemy she searched for and decided to fight
Strange realized it too and while seems hesitate, he then decided to accepted the fight between him and Tart
perhaps the fate played with them?

• Post-Infinity War Dr. Strange and MagiReco Tart are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Fake Kamihama City
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Master of New York Sanctrum: 1 (Dale)
  • The Legendary Holy Maiden: 7 (Random, Jack, Fanta, Myself, Nice, Pop, Pikaman)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Doctor.Strange.600.3364888.jpg

VS
Tart.%28Mahou.Shoujo.Tart.Magica%29.600.3099096.jpg

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 1: SISTER FRIEDE

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 2: LADY MARIA OF THE ASTRAL CLOCKTOWER

• FINAL THEME: CRÉPUSCULE

Last edited:
So i don't see transfrom to doppel on Tart profile so i don't think she can turn into doppel. Anyway, Strange probably lose, if his first IC move against unknown people is to block with shield then he just get one shoted by a hit from Tart as he always block with it and seeing a girl charge at him attacking wouldn't really be out of the ordinary for him, he doesn't have access to eye of agamoto so he can't just try to stall till he can get to BFR. Not just that, Tart seem to have magic negation in magia record key so she could just nulify any attempt at using magic from strange. Tart take this low diff if not stomp.

Yeah nah as of no way home and Multiverse of Madness Strange for sure isn't starting out against unknowns by conjuring weapons or shields

He usually restrains opponents with his cloak and uses portals to disorient opponents to control the battle(in NWH he just flatout relied on BFRing the villians from Multiverse when he met them the first time)

Other than that he has no problem then relying on conjured weapons to fight against opponents and uses the mirror dimension to protect against strong attacks which can work against Wanda's attacks, thanos's, and contain the multiverse breach shit in NWH so yeah

Last edited:
Unless the cloak has 6-c durability it won’t be able to restrain tart since she can release her light blasts from her body, and he has to be careful about protecting himself since one blast could kill him

Still if he multiverse bfr her he wins

If Strange IC can't be **** with a girl suddenly charing him and just BFR her immediately then i guess Strange win, tho since all of the stuff strange do is magic, how does Tart magic negation work?

Oh right, i saw that now, still the fight would end right away anyway so no point bringing that up.
I really think Strange I taking this one
Uses his sling ring to open the fight by Teleporting to her blind spot
Then applies astral projection on her which would immediately immobilise her
The ideology of him conjuring Shields first isn't really applicable here

If Strange IC can't be **** with a girl suddenly charing him and just BFR her immediately then i guess Strange win, tho since all of the stuff strange do is magic, how does Tart magic negation work?
Magic negation isn't in this key
I really think Strange I taking this one
Uses his sling ring to open the fight by Teleporting to her blind spot
Then applies astral projection on her which would immediately immobilise her
The ideology of him conjuring Shields first isn't really applicable here
She can sense magic so she'd be able to track him, her soul isn't in her body so unless he hits her soul gem that won't work

Also you need to deal with her doppel, beside mindf*** you also need to deal with her familiar (or does it exclusively for Homura and Mami Doppels?)
There's no info about any familiars she would have or if she would summon them, and she would need to use enough magic in the fight to summon her doppel first

Magic negation isn't in this key

She can sense magic so she'd be able to track him, her soul isn't in her body so unless he hits her soul gem that won't work
Her Soul is an advantage then
Anyways what's her LS
Strange has a Class T LS at least via telekinesis
Can instantly immobilise her at the spot without movements that can be reacted to
+ His ability to conjure piercing objects
Unless she has similar piercing durability

So what does strange do IC again?
Yeah nah as of no way home and Multiverse of Madness Strange for sure isn't starting out against unknowns by conjuring weapons or shields

He usually restrains opponents with his cloak and uses portals to disorient opponents to control the battle(in NWH he just flatout relied on BFRing the villians from Multiverse when he met them the first time)

Other than that he has no problem then relying on conjured weapons to fight against opponents and uses the mirror dimension to protect against strong attacks which can work against Wanda's attacks, thanos's, and contain the multiverse breach shit in NWH so yeah

This although I see no reason why he wouldn't use clones himself when fighting a bunch of someone elses it'd be like he did with thanos

and strange still resorts to LS restraints with them so he'd be able to incap her with class T LS

Yeah i can't deny that (especially her LS is unknown)
Problem is....Witch's Kiss (mindhax) is really fast to nigh-thought based, La Pucelle mindhax aren't in same level as Homulily mindhax but you get the idea
How good is it because even fodder sorcerers can resist mindhax in MCU and working together they could resist Wanda's and strange should be above the fodder that did that

How good is it because even fodder sorcerers can resist mindhax in MCU and working together they could resist Wanda's and strange should be above the fodder that did that
That i'm not sure, the mindhax in PMMM are very potent (while Homulily mindhax is literally mindr**e the entire multiverse) from what i recall but my memories fuzzy as hell so i'll let @Randomlamdom to answer it

That i'm not sure, the mindhax in PMMM are very potent (while Homulily mindhax is literally mindr**e the entire multiverse) from what i recall but my memories fuzzy as hell so i'll let @Randomlamdom to answer it
Lol I think multiversal mindhax has him beat so no need there since so far the most potent mindhax we've seen in the MCU is only mindhaxing a entire planet

Lol I think multiversal mindhax has him beat so no need there since so far the most potent mindhax we've seen in the MCU is only mindhaxing a entire planet
No no no, thats only exclusively for Homulily, the rest Witches mindhax are nowhere the same level as Homulily
Does she usually open with mindhax?
She only use the mindhax when she used the Doppel

Her lifting strength would be class 50 so she wouldn't be able to break out of his telekinesis but she'd still be able to shoot her light blasts
For mindhax potency it's above 3500 to 4500 iirc, but i'd expect the fight to be over before she's able to summon her doppel

Her lifting strength would be class 50 so she wouldn't be able to break out of his telekinesis but she'd still be able to shoot her light blasts
For mindhax potency it's above 3500 to 4500 iirc, but i'd expect the fight to be over before she's able to summon her doppel
Ah okay Wanda's mindhax should be pretty decently above 3892(the population of westview) her power in MoM was far stronger than that of her Wandavision self

Back