• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Loser Round 1 - Match 3: Dr. Strange vs Sasuke Uchiha

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: ARROGANCE AND CONFIDENT

After their defeats, one is a glorified defeat by a holy light, one is a humiliation of power difference and lack of prowness, the two combatants with amazing talents and potency, amazing intelligence, but are held by respective weakness: Arrogance and confident
And each respective combatants are also somehow....glass cannon
Now to defend their pride and and taking the 2nd chance, they would fight against each others, the greatest sorcerer and the greatest ninja, both having a powerful spells and techniques would guarranted a massive impact on these place, however with the weakness they have, this could be lethal if one of them find it out and became the fall of their run in this tourney, they need to be careful!

• EMS Sasuke and Post-Infinity War Dr. Strange are used
  • Jugo's Cursed Seal are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Himalayan Mountains
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Greatest Uchiha's Ninja: 0
  • The Greatest Sorcerer: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Uchiha.Sasuke.600.3618738.jpg

VS
Doctor.Strange.600.3650853.jpg

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 1:VIOLIN FENCER THEME

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 2: THE NIGHTMARE KING

Don't know shit about Sasuke, but I think Stange's first move of trying to restrain Sasuke with his cape might work. At (the) first... few seconds since I think the Cape's AP is shit when compared to Sasuke's AP, and can easily break it with the slightest effort. Am pretty sure that Strange's only win-con here is to BFR Sasuke to outerspace or another dimension as fast as humanly possible or astral project Sasuke's soul out of his body.

Is Sasuke already starting in Susanoo or just has his EMS active? If he starts in Susanoo he just swats Strange with it, if not he could just spawn Amaterasu or use Genjutsu on Strange. And those things are very much in character for EMS Sasuke.

Strange wincon is mirror dimension then DON'T enter and sling ring to some other place, cape probably isn't gonna help due to susano and same with the clone binding, Sasuke might go for Genjutsu which is above strange resistance after summoning susano even if he doesn't Strange need to do exactly 2 thing and not **** up one of them in order to win. Yeah going with Sasuke here, chances are he either one shot strange or he Genjutsu, both seem more likely to happen before strange sling ring, even if he did mirror dimension there's still the chance that he might enter which at this point Sasuke ain't gonna play any games and Genjutsu immediately.

I meaaaaaaan He have to since this is 6-C tourney so he not start with Susano'o, he will arrive with Susano'o on, which will be bad for strange

Wait really? Strange's 6-C rating comes from him closing the portal?? Dang that's really wonky rating
Yeah it has WoG behind it lol but he may get or may not get a flatout 6-C rating in the next CRT for him so we'll see (still won't scale to his dura)

Just saying that Sasuke is gonna have more reaction speed that Strange because in another match we are discussing this topic and because I am searching what characters has more reaction speed that combat speed, Sasuke is one of them and yeah, good advantage for him to have

Isn't reaction speed also equalized from the rules?

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

Isn't reaction speed also equalized from the rules?
For Example:

Strange's Overall Speed is 10

Sasuke's Combat Speed is 100, and 150 for Reaction Speed

Sasuke's Combat Speed is Reduced to 10, while his Reaction Speed is Reduced to 15, because the difference between Strange's Combat Speed, and Sasuke's Combat Speed is by a factor of 10. So Sasuke's Reaction Speed is also Reduced by a factor of 10.
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier.

eez, so that's the thing huh, ig when there's someone with subsonic combat speed but relativistic+ reaction speed, it'll benefit said character by a long miles
We almost disqualify both Links for having 87 times more reaction speed, but it was an error

Sasuke has 8 times more reaction speed, at minimun, could vary but I won´t do the math here

Okay, I am just completely confused by speed-equal rules by this point. Am 70% that I saw somebody claiming that the SE rules were revised and combat speed and reaction time are completely equalized but travelling speed is left alone. Meh, probs stems from a failed Speed Equal CRT or just some folks misunderstand a thread in Q&A section or smth.

Haha
Difficult Matchup
Sasuke is capable of enhancing his speed right?
He can spawn Amaterasu but I think Strange Matter Manipulation is capable of taking care of that hope it's not false eequivequivalence

Sasuke doesn't hesitate in using Sassoon (if that isn't restricted)
I dunno... with enhanced speed n stuff
He might nail this one

Amaterasu just oneshot due to Strange being a glass canon, this sound like a stomp, Strange can't really do anything here and since 2 out of 3 of Sasuke supposed opening move just need him to think which he would be far faster in that department due to the reaction advantage so strange wouldn't even get the chance to react.

Edit: well strange can still do stuff but it isn't his first move most of the time.

Amaterasu just oneshot due to Strange being a glass canon, this sound like a stomp, Strange can't really do anything here and since 2 out of 3 of Sasuke supposed opening move just need him to think which he would be far faster in that department due to the reaction advantage so strange wouldn't even get the chance to react.

Edit: well strange can still do stuff but it isn't his first move most of the time.
Yh.....
But I don't think we should simply rule him out that easy
The ideology of Transmutation working on Amaterasu still exists (still not sure about this)
He's also capable of Teleportation which would aid in a short range battle
Has Soul Manipulation... that's a one shot if applied cause I don't remember Sasuke having such Resistance
Has a class T LS with duplication which can restrain from a long distance
Sasuke also got good Wincons...

Yh.....
But I don't think we should simply rule him out that easy
The ideology of Transmutation working on Amaterasu still exists (still not sure about this)
He's also capable of Teleportation which would aid in a short range battle
Has Soul Manipulation... that's a one shot if applied cause I don't remember Sasuke having such Resistance
Has a class T LS with duplication which can restrain from a long distance
Sasuke also got good Wincons...
Transmutation take like 5 sec to do.
TP is just glorified sling ring that require travel time which is way slower than Sasuke reaction speed (roughly 8x slower).
Soul manip require physical contact.
Won't matter since this would end real quick.

Back