• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B psychopathic tournament: Raiden vs Toko Fukawa

8-B Psychopathic Tournament MATCH 1

• Speed is equalized
  • 10 meters apart
  • Battle takes place in Madness Combat Nevada
Raiden is in his first key, Toko is in her second key

yS_g3GU7pgjBr18a9Zo25emrY3ynVuA6jgiGAMajrFk.png
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
2bdf4fd9ce9f347fbe306579ec2005dcba14d911.png

Raiden: 6 (Popted2, SheevShezarrinem, FantaRin_The_First, DontTalkDT, Baken384, GlaceonGamez471)

Toko:​

Last edited:
Genocider did successfully dodge Sakura Ogami's attacks for ten minutes straight and Sakura scales to Mukuro who has some neat skill feats, probably not Raiden level tho
Honestly that does help out quite a bit. Shows she can stand her ground.

I think with her danmaku she might actually be able to stand a chance. Idk if Raiden has ever dealt specifically with danmaku based abilities

Raiden has a lot of cool equipment, dura neg, a range advantage and an AP advantage. If Toka doesn't have a skill advantage either, I think he should comfortably take this.

Yo, did you vote for Raiden, btw? I am pretty sure you did, but Purple didn't count it. Could be wrong, tho. Feel free to correct me.

Also for Toko's Skill... It is weird. She's comparable to Sakura who's very skilled in marital arts who is compared to Mukuro who has a lot of battle experience and is literally called the Ultimate Solider (she also was only confident in facing Sakura with a gun or sniping her from a distance), however, Toko's only battle with Sakura wasn't a serious one but more along the lines that Sakura was trying to knock out Toko and Toko was messing around since Sakura is a girl and Toko only kills pretty boys, so neither were fighting to kill.

Because his profile kinda sucks for anything pre Rising and doesn't list off most of his equipment pre final key.
He has off the top of my head in his first key...
An M9 Tranq gun
Socom
A AKS-74u assault rifle
m4 Carbine
PSG-1, a sniper rifle
PSG-1T a sniper that fires tranq rounds.
Nikita, a remote controlled missile launcher.
Stinger, a portable ground to air homing missile launcher.
(probably some other firearms im forgetting)
C4
Claymores
Empty mags
Soliton Radar
Chaff Grenades (disables electronics for awhile)
Grenades
Stun grenades
RBG6 grenade launcher
An AP sensor
Bandages (to stop things like bleeding)
BDU (Battle dress)
Body Armor (Halves damage from bullets and stuff)
Books (as in shit like playboys and gaming mags)
A camera
a cardboard box
A random cellphone
Directional mic
Mine Detector
Night Vision goggles
Pentazemin
Rations
Scopes
thermal goggles
Coolant Spray
Codec that has several """"""""""'allies""""""""""" he can contact for info, and what not.
A sneaking suit that has minor hacking, regeneration (helps accelerate cellular tissue reproduction and shit, basically means he can heal cuts and the like, basically low regen), 10% water reduction and minor damage reduction that protects against extreme temps and toxins.
The HF blade assuming it isnt restricted
And an infinite ammo, infinite oxygen and an infinite grip wig (But this is likely noncanon, unlike Snake, Raiden has never mentioned having this and unlike the Infinity Bandana's that unironically exist in canon and have even been listed in the MG4 Database, it's not mentioned in things like the database or codecs or what not as a thing that actually exists).

This is what Raiden has in the Big Shell Incident or MGS2 as a whole for future reference, so basically just some guns, grenades, a few radars and things, and a few support items like rations and mines. Plus the HF Blade and shit that may or may not actually exist.

Last edited:
Back