• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group A - Meliodas vs Naruto (Kurama Mode)

Group A: Hell-Bringers
Round 7:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody or of the location.
Big money match up Meliodas needs to win to get 4 points at any cost.
Results:
Naruto Kurama mode
Meliodas (True magic form) 7 (DemonicDude, Speed, Popted, Jibz, Cheat, Noneless, VsReferee)
Inconclusive:

g1q1cP5.png

Last edited:
Well, I vote Meliodas for trillion dark to counter clones, FC that works on any non-physical attacks, VC, RC, hellblaze, Flight, clones to help him out and true magic amps and nighttime amps and durability negation and weather manipulation.

Eeehhh, i think Naruto is agile enough to dodge the danmaku, although i don't have anything to say bout the full counter

Btw, can FC can work on blast aoe damage?

Eeehhh, i think Naruto is agile enough to dodge the danmaku, although i don't have anything to say bout the full counter

Btw, can FC can work on blast aoe damage?
Yes it worked on guilas explosion and the sins combined attack. The clones can't dodge trillion dark or aoe darkness pillars that can decimate kingdoms 30,000 feet deep.

So, Naruto can incap Meliodas by holding him down but i bet he ain't gonna just sit tight, while Naruto's first and most of his moves is chakra based so it'll get FC'ed, i guess Naruto ain't got manh wincons

So how does this trillion dark danmaku works btw?

Anyway, if anyone wants a consensus from the old thread, Naruto got voted because of chakra not equalizing to Magic therefore FC could not counter him + Naruto could clone himself with his Kurama Avatars.

Not sure what changed since then that changed FC's interaction but we will see.

So, Naruto can incap Meliodas by holding him down but i bet he ain't gonna just sit tight, while Naruto's first and most of his moves is chakra based so it'll get FC'ed, i guess Naruto ain't got manh wincons

So how does this trillion dark danmaku works btw?
Large amounts of extremely dense darkness that even the demon king couldn't react to Meliodas can spin it around himself or launch them all at his enemy. Meliodas can bust with darkness and Hellblaze so grabbing him isn't a good idea. All Meliodas has to do is FC Naruto's attack a few times and Naruto will be one shotted.

Hmmm, then Naruto will probably realized that his attacks got redirected back to him so he will go physical, but Naruto is in Kurama mode so i dunno what it means if the FC still works because it's like chakra forcefield or not since it's just using physical damage by forcefield

Hmmm, then Naruto will probably realized that his attacks got redirected back to him so he will go physical, but Naruto is in Kurama mode so i dunno what it means if the FC still works because it's like chakra forcefield or not since it's just using physical damage by forcefield
If kurama chakra is non-physical it can get FC and Meliodas has many other means of attacking that will get through the kurama clock. Assuming naruto survives a FC tailed beast bomb with 2 or 4x the power depending if Meliodas FC it once or twice.

My vote is on Meliodas (especially with full + vanish counter).

Meliodas has possible counters against all what Naruto has.
I am aware that Naruto could stun Meliodas with magnet release. I said stun because In Shippuden Naruto used black rods to keep limbo madara in place after having caught him with magnet release.
I never saw Naruto actually seal someone except Kaguya with Sasuke.

Meliodas at the other hand, can literally seal with a AOE darkness miles deep into the ground casually

NarutoMeliodas
ClonesTrillion Dark
FC (if equalized)
CV (if equalized)
Hell Blaze blasts
Divine cuts
Kurama AvatarCV (if equalized)
FC (if equalized)
Hell blaze amped divine cuts.
Trillion Dark
darkness amp attacks
penetrate it with speed+amps
TBBCV (if equalized)
FC (if equalized)
Dodge (with clones)
Trillion Dark
RasenganCV (if equalized)
FC (if equalized)
Hell blaze (fire > wind)
Trillion Dark
Rasen ShurikenCV (if equalized)
FC (if equalized)
Hell blaze (fire > wind)
Trillion Dark
SummonsTrillion Dark
Darkness attacks
physical attacks
Taijutsux punces in an instant
x cuts in an instant
FTE blitzes (enough feats)
darkness gravity
Clone + Rasengan, rasen shurikens or TBB SpamClones + (FC or VC (if equalized))
dodging (flying up)
Helblaze blasts
Darkness constructs
Tanking

I find Meliodas more superior even if Naruto has more AP.
Both are fast, smart and have good senses.
But I find Meliodas more accurate in offense. He has impressive feats like accurately throwing a spear back, freeing a princess from a demon with hell blaze from distance etc.
Meliodas is eerie fast in attack speed he has many blitzes against low and top tiers.

I don't see Naruto casually ragdolling with Taijutsu. He will need clones
ohyea, there is still RC (revenge counter)

Last edited:
will think more indepth on this later, but from my own personal knowledge it seeme Meliodas should win if energy is equalized (still neutral)

Ah ah ah...

What are the characteristics of Chakra and magic in NNT that would equalize?
The whole thing anyway on Meliodas' profile it been accepted that he can FC natural lighting and darkness and in previous threads it been agree FC can work on any non-physical attacks.

Back