• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don’t see why speed needs to be equalized here since it’s already pretty much equal.

I’ll vote for Andrew Garfield Spider-Man. I did a version of this battle with Raimiverse Green Goblin where Spider-Man won, so I don’t see how this would go much differently. This version of Spider-Man is the one who uses his webs for combat more than any of his live-action counterparts. He could basically do the same thing he did with his own version of Green Goblin and take Harry to an enclosed space to limit the movement of his glider. Peter’s Spider Sense could help protect him against all of Goblin’s weaponry too. He could also webspam to keep the glider restrained and limit it to a hand-to-hand fight. With his acrobatics and unconventional fighting style, Peter could just keep New Goblin trapped like he did against the Lizard. Not only that, but New Goblin was never really able to put his version of Spider-Man on the ropes in combat the way that Green Goblin did. He’s clearly inferior to his father in close combat, so if Andrew forced him off the glider, he’d probably be able to beat him with his fists. With all that in mind, Spider-Man manages to beat all live-action versions of Goblin.

New Goblin gets beaten down again and cries FRA

Back