• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Altnernate Title: Bring Down the Ragnarok in Malacca!

A sudden idea since Illya vs BBB is now considered as a mismatch, also the fact Beatrice doesn't have any notable matches is kinda saddening so here we are
Beatrice seems to have a potential despite lacking of haxes, at least in AP side she can bump herself into oblivion and unga bunga the f*** our her opponent just like harambe learning to make a mochi-
Anyway i hope this turn out good but if it's not then at least i tried lel

● ------------------------------------- ●

The Malacca, the city with it's massive wisdom over the history that you can't find in any of Peninsular Malayan Land
Boboiboy and his friends were on their vacation/study tour in Malacca, an education tour you can say....until
The group met a strange girl, who threatened them with her massive powerful strength! Overwhelmed and only Boboiboy who can withstand her mighy power, they then start to battled in a destructive duel!
Soon the giril proclaimed herself as the inherit of Hammer of Lightning God and the Doll of Ainsworth family, and her task in Malaysia is one: Turn Malacca, entire Malaysia, and even entire South East Asia back to like of Age of Gods!
Our Hero wouldn't let that happen and swore to stop the Ragnarok!

• Movie 2 Boboiboy is used
  • Boboiboy Solar and Mjölnir (All Phase and Ragnarok) are unrestricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in Malacca City
  • images
  • Starting range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!

The Doll Monster that bring down Ragnarok: 0The Elemental Hero who tried to stop the Ragnarok: 7 (Mirhaz, Fanta, Adriane, Marvel, Excalibur, Kflare, Glaceon)Inconclusive: 0

Beatrice.Flowerchild.600.3320023.jpg

VS
images

Last edited:
Imma wait for greatsage since I alway forget about BoBoiBoy feat.
Edit: probably tommorow I come to this thread.

Welp, I am a bit busy and can't explain much about Beatrice, so, Stack... Is it possible that you can explain Beatrice to everywhere?

I'm not good at explain thing but here is what Beatrice can do, you can add some stuffs later, Fanta:

Beatrice playstyle is centered on overhwelming the opponent with her very powerful strength combined with monstrous strength
She can unleash Mjölnir attacks in meantime and it covered a lot of area
Thats all for now

Hmmm
I think ice, quake and posibbly solar can outsmart she since these three are good at handle people who alway attack without think.

Idk about ap and durability thing since I kinda busy to do something
Edit:different ap and durability from bb to betarice or vice versa.

Beatrice has the same (base) AP and Dura (and LS) as Illya, if I remember correctly, 26.6 Gigatons, so... Boboiboy has the advantage of AP and Dura and could probably boast it a little more via his solar mode. Granted, Beatrice has access to a Low 6-B attack via Mjolnir which will probs one-shot due to the fact that it is 2.9 Teratons but Boboiboy's clones, elemental manipulation, and elemental intangibility are what saves him from getting one-shot, plus, Beatrice's dura isn't changed even she uses her Low 6-B attack.

This means Boboiboy could deal notable damage when he gets up close and personal with Beatrice and hits her due to his 3x advantage. Her resurrection isn't helpful as it renders her powerless. Also, I am 70% sure that Boboiboy can't destroy the divine core mentioned in Beatrice's profile because it is a conceptual thing that he can't even touch. My memory is fuzzy, tho.

Beatrice is also decently skilled and bloodthirsty, so she won't pull her punches.

Beatrice has the same (base) AP and Dura (and LS) as Illya, if I remember correctly, 26.6 Gigatons, so... Boboiboy has the advantage of AP and Dura and could probably boast it a little more via his solar mode. Granted, Beatrice has access to a Low 6-B attack via Mjolnir which will probs one-shot due to the fact that it is 2.9 Teratons but Boboiboy's clones, elemental manipulation, and elemental intangibility are what saves him from getting one-shot, plus, Beatrice's dura isn't changed even she uses her Low 6-B attack.

This means Boboiboy could deal notable damage when he gets up close and personal with Beatrice and hits her due to his 3x advantage. Her resurrection isn't helpful as it renders her powerless. Also, I am 70% sure that Boboiboy can't destroy the divine core mentioned in Beatrice's profile because it is a conceptual thing that he can't even touch. My memory is fuzzy, tho.

Beatrice is also decently skilled and bloodthirsty, so she won't pull her punches.
Isn't she overwhelmed Bazett as well? So she might be more higher than 26.6 GT

Possibly, but we don't have a solid calc for that. So we can only rely on 26.6 GT but we can say that the AP difference is possibly smaller.

Possibly, but we don't have a solid calc for that. So we can only rely on 26.6 GT but we can say that the AP difference is possibly smaller.
Well the 26.6 GT is indeed our solid calc atm so..
Yeah since Bazett stomped Illya, Chloe, Miyu, and Rin in same time and then come along Beatrice who overwhelmed her, we can assumpt that the AP difference is possibly smaller here

Then I'mma assume thunderstorm or blaze can overwhelm she (little?) since these two don't give chance their oppeniter to fight back. I kinda not sure about solar, solar alway have big attack and alway get close as possible to enemy but he kinda cocky?
also idk if fusion is allow here.
Edit: nah nope look at that one only use 2nd tier so Imma kinda vote Beatrice.

Also tommorow are busy day for me since I have many thing to do in tomorrow. I probably can't reply back tomorrow.

I'm leaning towards a yes in that Boboiboy's fusions are allowed here. Mostly cuz of Beatrice's Low 6-B thingy. Also, that's fine, Mir.

Idk where the thread about supra ap thread bruh. If I found, I probaby send link but It not. Also it night time so I gonna sleep
Edit:sleep time

Last edited:
Wait why Supra and fusion being mentioned here? This is Galaxy BBB being used unless you want me to change it to Movie 2 BBB

@MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer @Greatsage13th You guys can start giving us your arguments now
BoBoiBoy would fuse into BoBoiBoy Supra and would spam supra shift to hack and slash from all directions before knocking her away into an attack known as Super Supra Shot where he fires an ungodly amount of energy bullets basically danmaku before firing an energy beam that could go knock the opponent so far into the vacuum of space and beyond the moon.

BoBoiBoy would fuse into BoBoiBoy Supra and would spam supra shift to hack and slash from all directions before knocking her away into an attack known as Super Supra Shot where he fires an ungodly amount of energy bullets basically danmaku before firing an energy beam that could go knock the opponent so far into the vacuum of space and beyond the moon.
Hm. Thanks for telling, Sage. I honestly think with speed equal, Beatrice should be capable of reacting to this type of attack and has likely dealt with attacks like what you described to some degree albeit to a lesser degree. Beatrice also can attack with multi-attacks as well courtesy of her noble phantasm's second stage, which would deal with his clones and would 100% one-shot Boboiboy if he is even grazed by it.

Hm. Thanks for telling, Sage. I honestly think with speed equal, Beatrice should be capable of reacting to this type of attack and has likely dealt with attacks like what you described to some degree albeit to a lesser degree. Beatrice also can attack with multi-attacks as well courtesy of her noble phantasm's second stage, which would deal with his clones and would 100% one-shot Boboiboy if he is even grazed by it.
Would it be able to deal with elemental intangibility tho, the noble phantasm.

Alright here we go
As for the danmaku thing, Mjölnir Phase 1 and 2 can deal with that since it's an very huge AoE attacks and from what i remember she use it a lot
How big Supra energy beam is? She can prolly dodge that

And depending on what happened here, Beatrice can just ressurect via sacrificing her Thor core and start the Ragnarok, there BBB power would get nulled

Alright here we go
As for the danmaku thing, Mjölnir Phase 1 and 2 can deal with that since it's an very huge AoE attacks and from what i remember she use it a lot
How big Supra energy beam is? She can prolly dodge that

And depending on what happened here, Beatrice can just ressurect via sacrificing her Thor core and start the Ragnarok, there BBB power would get nulled
Width would be several meters up to over a kilometer as the beam gets further and further away.

How would it null BoBoiBoy's power?

Width would be several meters up to over a kilometer as the beam gets further and further away.

How would it null BoBoiBoy's power?
Basically once Mjölnir Ragnarok started once Thor core is broke and the hammer split in half, it would turn the surrounding area into the twilight of gods that destroyed Norse Pantheon around 1000 B.C, which made it back to Age of Gods and there....magecraft, technology, and even Law of Physic get negated

Basically once Mjölnir Ragnarok started once Thor core is broke and the hammer split in half, it would turn the surrounding area into the twilight of gods that destroyed Norse Pantheon around 1000 B.C, which made it back to Age of Gods and there....magecraft, technology, and even Law of Physic get negated
The downside from this is that the lightning would potentially harm the wielder and once concluded she's permamently lost her memories
Oh and this state her monstrous strength get rised into A++- which is par with Tiamat

So yeah all in all Boboiboy need to finish the fight quick with his slightly higher AP and send her to the orbit

The downside from this is that the lightning would potentially harm the wielder and once concluded she's permamently lost her memories
Oh and this state her monstrous strength get rised into A++- which is par with Tiamat

So yeah all in all Boboiboy need to finish the fight quick with his slightly higher AP and send her to the orbit
He does that in less than half a minute.

Yeah, and with how big the beam is she's gonna have a hard time to dodge it, still one of Mjölnir phase strike and he's done for

Question. Would Boboiboy even know that he has to deal with Beatrice right away in order to not get one-shotted by her NP? Sure, SBA makes it so that the both of them know the other is their enemy and makes them determined to win, but is that enough for Boboiboy to go full-power right off the bat?

Well once he realize that Beatrice has a super monstrous strength and hammer of lightning god in her arsenal, he would immediately use all of his full power at all cost

Question. Would Boboiboy even know that he has to deal with Beatrice right away in order to not get one-shotted by her NP? Sure, SBA makes it so that the both of them know the other is their enemy and makes them determined to win, but is that enough for Boboiboy to go full-power right off the bat?
In his 2nd movie version, he would fuse rather than split so yeah.

Imma vote BBB fra for that two guy reason given.
Edit: BBB will kill bad guy if they very dangerous. I not surprised if he straight use strongest attack on Beatrice if he know how powerful she is.

Last edited:
Edit: BBB will kill bad guy if they very dangerous. I not surprised if he straight use strongest attack on Beatrice if he know how powerful she is.
Yes but that's a very big if.

What's BBB like in-character again? Would he go for the strongest attack right away?

Back