• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Sword Saints (Hinata Sakaguchi vs Reinhard van Astrea) (GRACE!!!)

Reinhard isn't coming back from disintegration, the recent Q&A made it clear that his resurrection doesn't extend to his soul. For the Blessing of the Phoenix anyway, that blessing is limited, who knows if ever such a threat occurred Od Laguna, wouldn't just give him a stronger different blessing, as Od Laguna refuses to let him die, but Tappei said such a situation would be very unlikely to happen, so doubt it will ever come to that.

In terms of Usurper it working, would be a major problem for Reinhard, his hax will be copied, his blessing though are dependent on what he needs, and it is said for example that if something could destroy his soul, he probably would get a blessing for that, so if you wank him, Reinhard would get a resistance to Usurper, but that's wank.

We still aren't really sure how his projectile blessings work, we just know it makes any projectiles miss him, and he has one which makes his connect.

In terms of the other stuff like "First Attack Immunity" and "Second Attack Immunity", Ex Novel 4 revealed that the former basically is instinctive reaction, he knows instinctively how to avoid something he is seeing for the very first time, while the latter is reactive power level, that once he dodges that initial attack, he dodges the following attacks with vastly greater speed, and thus it will never hit him.

Hinata is definitely worthy of Reid being drawn even based on the little info we have about Reid, so that would definitely be out at the beginning, the question though, is would Reinhard immediately go for the Aoe matter hax? Not sure we have enough info to say, the first time we saw Reid drawn he did, but Puck was an active threat to his surroundings, and the next 2 instances he didn't, cause in one instance it was his grandmother, and the other wasn't a fight to the death.

Last edited:
Hinata is definitely worthy of Reid being drawn even based on the little info we have about Reid, so that would definitely be out at the beginning, the question though, is would Reinhard immediately go for the Aoe matter hax? Not sure we have enough info to say, the first time we saw Reid drawn he did, but Puck was an active threat to his surroundings, and the next 2 instances he didn't, cause in one instance it was his grandmother, and the other wasn't a fight to the death.
Well I mean
Reinhard does have Info Analysis which makes him aware of others Divine Blessings which in all likelihood would be comparable to Hinata's set of Unique Skills
If he say Usurper and knew what it did he would be more prone to draw Reid Immediately

And even if that doesn't happen
He still has his superhuman intuition which informs him of dire, imminent threats to his self, and that would be Key making him Draw Reid ASAP. What's more even if Hinata used Usurper and successfully stole his skill, he would be able to tell if one/all of his skills have been stolen and then go for Reid immediately

Also their is also the final factor
While Hinata CAN use Usurper on weaker opponents, she doesn't do it regularly. Granted she did do so to Rimuru but only to get Ifrit away from away (Personal Reason). Against Reinhard she would have no need to really use it once she knows he is weaker than her, but even if she does and she is successful then surely loosing a skill/all his skills would convince Reinhard to draw out Reid

Well I mean
Reinhard does have Info Analysis which makes him aware of others Divine Blessings which in all likelihood would be comparable to Hinata's set of Unique Skills
If he say Usurper and knew what it did he would be more prone to draw Reid Immediately
Skills are inscribed in the soul so does he have feats for analyzing something on that level?
And even if that doesn't happen
He still has his superhuman intuition which informs him of dire, imminent threats to himself, and that would be Key making him Draw Reid ASAP. What's more, even if Hinata used Usurper and successfully stole his skill, he would be able to tell if one/all of his skills have been stolen and then go for Reid immediately
From what I saw in Anime Reinhard is someone who won't go for kill directly he likes to ask and talk to the opponent first and here Hinata is in church uniform so he will likely avoid killing her in her first move. Anyways the ap gap is quite huge if it comes down to a 1v1 fight then the mathematician allows her to create a path to hit him and her sword directly attacks his soul so he will be dead and as cp said he won't revive from soul destruction.
Also, there is also the final factor
While Hinata CAN use Usurper on weaker opponents, she doesn't do it regularly. Granted she did do so to Rimuru but only to get Ifrit away from away (Personal Reason). Against Reinhard she would have no need to really use it once she knows he is weaker than her, but even if she does and she is successful then surely loosing a skill/all his skills would convince Reinhard to draw out Reid
Not really, It was just rimuru doesn't have anything to steal since his skills were already blocked also her info analysis should work on swords in slime swords have grade and she could tell how powerful her swords were just by a glance.
Oh Yeah. Disintegration. But IIRC that takes a long ass time to charge and Reinhard wont be standing still
Thought acceleration

Anyways aside from these, Does reinhard resist his sword hax? If yes then she will just simply gain his resistance and if not then I already made my point

This match is mostly about who would act first and I'm not familiar with reinhard much so Idk how frequently he uses that hax which disintegrates all the matter.

Last edited:
Skills are inscribed in the soul so does he have feats for analyzing something on that level?
Fair Point

But now that I think about it Usurper wouldnt be able to affect Divine Blessings either. Divine Protections are blessings given to people at birth by the world, bestowed by Od Laguna.

Divine Protections are stated to remain with the individual from birth to death, and it is only possible to temporarily strip one of their Divine Protection by using a magic circle that isolates an area from Od Laguna.

So while Usurper has feats of affecting skills inscribed on the soul, divine blessings are well blessings bestowed by a super natural existent god and remain as long as the person is connected with that God. Hinata wont be able to separate the connection between Reinhard and Od Laguna and nor does she implore magic circles in an IC sword fight.

My Point: Its doubtful that Usurper can affect and steal divine blessings.
From what I saw in Anime Reinhard is someone who won't go for kill directly he likes to ask and talk to the opponent first and here Hinata is in church uniform so he will likely avoid killing her in her first move.
Reinhard and Hinata are both willing to kill for the sake of this match and Reinhard would already know Hinata is via worthy threat through the use of his super human danger senses and being capable of drawing Reid

Anyways the ap gap is quite huge if it comes down to a 1v1 fight then the mathematician allows her to create a path to hit him and her sword directly attacks his soul so he will be dead and as cp said he won't revive from soul destruction.
As Pegasus said
First Attack Immunity" and "Second Attack Immunity", Ex Novel 4 revealed that the former basically is instinctive reaction, he knows instinctively how to avoid something he is seeing for the very first time, while the latter is reactive power level, that once he dodges that initial attack, he dodges the following attacks with vastly greater speed, and thus it will never hit him.

Speed is Equal here so after succesfully dodging the first attack the gap in speed will start to widen as Reinhard will be getting faster and faster to the eventual point Hinata is to slow for him
Not really, It was just rimuru doesn't have anything to steal since his skills were already blocked also her info analysis should work on swords in slime swords have grade and she could tell how powerful her swords were just by a glance.
Fair Point
But all that tells me is that she would know that Reid is a powerful sword. It wouldnt explicitly tell her what powers Reid has and even then that really doesnt help when Usurper has no notabe feats against weapons
Thought acceleration
Point Taken
Anyways aside from these, Does reinhard resist his sword hax? If yes then she will just simply gain his resistance and if not then I already made my point
???
Doubtful of hinata being able to use Usurper to take resistances. The Slime verse itself makes a distinction between skills and resistances and I dont think hinata usurper has feats of taking resistances. If im wrong though then just add a reference of Hinata taking resistances because im currently doubting that.

And even then his resistances come from divine blessings come from Od Laguna so unless Usurper stops OL from blessing Reinhard then no dice

Also even ignoring all I have said prior and lets say she COULD take resistances. Their is no guarantee that she would be able to take it before Reid atomizes her and Usurper for all its brokeness is still chance based and she would only get a single chance before Nuke kills her.
This match is mostly about who would act first and I'm not familiar with reinhard much so Idk how frequently he uses that hax which disintegrates all the matter.
He uses it whenever the target before him is identifable as a threat to the world but for the sake or this match they are willing to kill each other so Reinhard EVEN IF NOT IMMEDIATELY will be more prone to draw Reid.

Reinhard would be able sense the imminent threat that is Hinata and her power and that would only convince him more to draw Reid as soon as GO is said.

Hinata stealing divine blessings is debatable but even if she could and she happened to get one of Reinhard's skills then that would convince Reinhard beyond a shadow of doubt to draw Reid and Usurper can only ever be a hindrance Reinhard but cant stop Reid from Nuking her

Fair Point

But now that I think about it Usurper wouldnt be able to affect Divine Blessings either. Divine Protections are blessings given to people at birth by the world, bestowed by Od Laguna.

Divine Protections are stated to remain with the individual from birth to death, and it is only possible to temporarily strip one of their Divine Protection by using a magic circle that isolates an area from Od Laguna.
That's how skills work in slime, It is inscribed in the soul and it is unique to the particular individual too she still could steal it also the usurper allows her to copy the attack too.

So while Usurper has feats of affecting skills inscribed on the soul, divine blessings are well blessings bestowed by a super natural existent god and remain as long as the person is connected with that God. Hinata wont be able to separate the connection between Reinhard and Od Laguna and nor does she implore magic circles in an IC sword fight.
Skills are granted by the voice of the world in the verse which is at least a low multi system rn and she was granted the skill that let her steal something that belongs to one individual.

My Point: Its doubtful that Usurper can affect and steal divine blessings.

Reinhard and Hinata are both willing to kill for the sake of this match and Reinhard would already know Hinata is via worthy threat through the use of his superhuman danger senses and being capable of drawing Reid

That's not how it works, They are in character so reinhard won't directly charge in and if that's how you want the matchup then you could change it to bloodlusted tho hinata strongest attack would erase him.

As Pegasus said
First Attack Immunity" and "Second Attack Immunity", Ex Novel 4 revealed that the former basically is instinctive reaction, he knows instinctively how to avoid something he is seeing for the very first time, while the latter is reactive power level, that once he dodges that initial attack, he dodges the following attacks with vastly greater speed, and thus it will never hit him.
Her mathematician let her hit rimuru and pre dl rimuru analytical prediction let him calculate the whole fight against orc lord accurately. The same mathematician let her fight TDL rimuru on the same ground and TDL rimuru thought processing was million times + he had future foresight so I don't think Reinhard have feats for analytical prediction at this level.

But all that tells me is that she would know that Reid is a powerful sword. It wouldnt explicitly tell her what powers Reid has and even then that really doesnt help when Usurper has no notabe feats against weapons

Reid is currently stronger than and possesses a threat so she will stop the opponent to even use it, and she will use thought based astral bind which is her in character to use when she finds something troublesome and astral bind locks the soul of the target.

Doubtful of hinata being able to use Usurper to take resistances. The Slime verse itself makes a distinction between skills and resistances and I dont think hinata usurper has feats of taking resistances. If im wrong though then just add a reference of Hinata taking resistances because im currently doubting that.
Resistance is treated as extra ability in slime altho iirc she doesn't have feats aside from that she successfuly steal everything of target.

Also even ignoring all I have said prior and lets say she COULD take resistances. Their is no guarantee that she would be able to take it before Reid atomizes her and Usurper for all its brokeness is still chance based and she would only get a single chance before Nuke kills her.
Usurper is immediate and thought based

He uses it whenever the target before him is identifable as a threat to the world but for the sake or this match they are willing to kill each other so Reinhard EVEN IF NOT IMMEDIATELY will be more prone to draw Reid.
Do it bloodlusted then, Hinata have thought based sealing that locks the soul+ chant based disintegration that erases the soul.

Reinhard would be able sense the imminent threat that is Hinata and her power and that would only convince him more to draw Reid as soon as GO is said.
Danger doesn't necessarily means world threatening or directly go for that particular spell or he won't ask the opponent even the reason. Reinhard asked puck before he used that spell so unless you are willing to change bloodlusted it is huge assumption.

Also, I'm done with the thread since I'm currently busy with exams

Last edited:
That's how skills work in slime, It is inscribed in the soul and it is unique to the particular individual too she still could steal it also the usurper allows her to copy the attack too.
Skills are granted by the voice of the world in the verse which is at least a low multi system rn and she was granted the skill that let her steal something that belongs to one individual.
Ohhhh
Well then yeah
She would be able to take divine blessings
That's not how it works, They are in character so reinhard won't directly charge in and if that's how you want the matchup then you could change it to bloodlusted tho hinata strongest attack would erase him.
Im slightly Confused
Isn't the SBA for a verses debate IC but willing to kill?
If not then lets just keep them in charater as is. Bloodlust matches can get over the top at times
Her mathematician let her hit rimuru and pre dl rimuru analytical prediction let him calculate the whole fight against orc lord accurately. The same mathematician let her fight TDL rimuru on the same ground and TDL rimuru thought processing was million times + he had future foresight so I don't think Reinhard have feats for analytical prediction at this level.
Another fine point
This tell me he is gonna have a difficult time hitting hinata and hinata could possibly get off those seven strikes consecutively. If Reinhard even manages to dodge once he's gonna be getting astronomical speed jumps and blitz hinata

So then the question becomes can Hinata strike Reinhard seven consecutive times in a row without Reinhard dodging once?
Reid is currently stronger than and possesses a threat so she will stop the opponent to even use it, and she will use thought based astral bind which is her in character to use when she finds something troublesome and astral bind locks the soul of the target.
The question is would she do that off bat? Like IIRC she only resorts to astral bind once things are getting rough
Resistance is treated as extra ability in slime altho iirc she doesn't have feats aside from that she successfuly steal everything of target.
Kinda vague statement NGL
Abilities are fine but Resistances are Sus Imo
Usurper is immediate and thought based
So can she continously spam it thought after thought until the RNG Gods give her the Successful Steal?
Do it bloodlusted then, Hinata have thought based sealing that locks the soul+ chant based disintegration that erases the soul.
Nah, bloodlust isn't as Fun
Danger doesn't necessarily means world threatening or directly go for that particular spell or he won't ask the opponent even the reason. Reinhard asked puck before he used that spell so unless you are willing to change bloodlusted it is huge assumption.
I suppose so
But again no bloodust

Also
If Reinhard asks for a reason and then Hinata doesnt give him one and starts charging at him with intent to kill. Reinhard is gonna have to go for Reid. He isnt a fool to be asking hinata for a reason continuously once he sees hinata has no intention of answering him.
Also, I'm done with the thread since I'm currently busy with exams
Oh
Good Luck 🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖
May the odds ever be in your favor 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

Ah well let me vote and reply last time.

Im slightly Confused
Isn't the SBA for a verses debate IC but willing to kill?
They are willing to kill but they start with thier usual attacks not something strongest or must needed as first attack.
Another fine point
This tell me he is gonna have a difficult time hitting hinata and hinata could possibly get off those seven strikes consecutively. If Reinhard even manages to dodge once he's gonna be getting astronomical speed jumps and blitz hinata

So then the question becomes can Hinata strike Reinhard seven consecutive times in a row without Reinhard dodging once?
If im not wrong Isn't seven times ap difference let the character one shot the other? Reinhard is physically city while she is Island level stronger than many island level character in verse which is quite a heavy gap.
The question is would she do that off bat? Like IIRC she only resorts to astral bind once things are getting rough
If she considers his sword as threat then yes.
So can she continously spam it thought after thought until the RNG Gods give her the Successful Steal?
He is weaker so I don't think she needs to spam.
If Reinhard asks for a reason and then Hinata doesnt give him one and starts charging at him with intent to kill. Reinhard is gonna have to go for Reid. He isnt a fool to be asking hinata for a reason continuously once he sees hinata has no intention of answering him.
Hinata first move is info analysis so I don't think she will let him use reid.

Oh
Good Luck 🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖
May the odds ever be in your favor 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉
Thank you

btw Im voting for hinata, She have more wincon than reinhard (better analytical prediction, astral bind, disintegration, usurper)

Ah well let me vote and reply last time.
sure
If im not wrong Isn't seven times ap difference let the character one shot the other? Reinhard is physically city while she is Island level stronger than many island level character in verse which is quite a heavy gap.
True
She can definately one shot kill him
But as I recall only disintergration will kill him on an information level so he will likely revive from regular strikes (assuming Hinata has not stole his Pheonix Blessing)
Hinata first move is info analysis so I don't think she will let him use reid
How would she stop him from pulling out his sword?
Oh yeah Astral Bind is thought based
btw Im voting for hinata, She have more wincon than reinhard (better analytical prediction, astral bind, disintegration, usurper)
Counted

How would she stop him from pulling out his sword?
Oh yeah Astral Bind is thought based
My bad, I was wrong here, Astral bind is not thought based rather she needs to throw some amulet.

Altho my vote will remain same since reinhard only wincon is matter based aoe which doesn't seems to be his first move (this could only be cleared by some novel readers for rezero)

My bad, I was wrong here, Astral bind is not thought based rather she needs to throw some amulet.

Altho my vote will remain same since reinhard only wincon is matter based aoe which doesn't seems to be his first move (this could only be cleared by some novel readers for rezero)
Oh
Well then astral bind is out

So now it comes down to who does what first:

Either Hinata uses Usurper to steal pheonix blessing so Reinhard cant resurrect, then oneshots Reinhard
Or Reinhard draws Reid and nukes Hinata

reinhard only wincon is matter based aoe which doesn't seems to be his first move (this could only be cleared by some novel readers for rezero)
To be fair
He never auto used it against Puck because he sorta knew Puck
With Hinata however, he doesn't know her but can detect that she is a threat with his Senses
Add in that he's willing to kill and Reid will be drawn sooner rather than later since he only draws Reid when he's willing to kill

Reinhard resists soul hax, he not only resists Yin Magic, but also authorities, which are established as like the top of tiering, so authorities>magic, he can resist Sirius authority for a short time, and then when we consider the recent q&a where its said if he ever encountered soul hax that could kill him, he might get a blessing for it, Reinhard has like what 2 or 3 layers of soul resistance.

SBA basically gets rid of Reinhard's mental hang ups, he has CIS, basically even against the most heinous people, he always first tries to converse with them, and then when that fails, he goes for the kill.

SBA assumes "Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances.".

Reinhard would already be under the assumption Hinata is a threat, that must be dealt with.

SBA assumes "Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances.".

Reinhard would already be under the assumption Hinata is a threat, that must be dealt with.
This being the case
It seems like Reinhard would go for Reid Immediately as the fight starts

How would Hinata counter this?
Even though Thought Accelaration gives her a great advantage when it comes to thinking speed and usurper abuse + info analysis, speed is still equalized so hinata wont be able to slay reinhard before using Reid

So just dropping in... Basically, SBA makes Reinhard go for Reid immediately due to it clearing his CIS thus allowing him to use the AoE Matter Hax attack that he used against Puck and this Hinata person has hax that can deal with Reinhard's stuff and kill him off for good which seems to be pretty fast, right?

So who has the best win-con here? Am leaning towards Rein myself, but that is due to me knowing about him more than Hinata.

So just dropping in... Basically, SBA makes Reinhard go for Reid immediately due to it clearing his CIS thus allowing him to use the AoE Matter Hax attack that he used against Puck and this Hinata person has hax that can deal with Reinhard's stuff and kill him off for good which seems to be pretty fast, right?

So who has the best win-con here? Am leaning towards Rein myself, but that is due to me knowing about him more than Hinata.
Well
Let me explain the Situation here

For Reinhard:
His first move and only good win condition is gonna drawing Reid immediately as soon as the fight starts and nuking the hell out of Hinata before she can one-shot him

For Hinata:
She has thought acceleration which puts he thought speed WAY above Reinhard's

Her GO TO move is Usurper, a thought based skill that gives her a 50/50 chance to steal a superior opponent's skills (and additionally Force Take Over which allows it work against weaker opponents). She can use this to steal Reinhard's abilities one by one while on the attack but Ultimately Usurper won't Stop Reinhard from drawing Reid.

So now:
It all comes down to who can do what first
Can Reinhard draw Reid first or Can Hinata (through the use of her Thought Acceleration and Usurper) find a way to one-shot Reinhard before Reid is drawn

Well
Let me explain the Situation here

For Reinhard:
His first move and only good win condition is gonna drawing Reid immediately as soon as the fight starts and nuking the hell out of Hinata before she can one-shot him

For Hinata:
She has thought acceleration which puts he thought speed WAY above Reinhard's

Her GO TO move is Usurper, a thought based skill that gives her a 50/50 chance to steal a superior opponent's skills (and additionally Force Take Over which allows it work against weaker opponents). She can use this to steal Reinhard's abilities one by one while on the attack but Ultimately Usurper won't Stop Reinhard from drawing Reid.

So now:
It all comes down to who can do what first
Can Reinhard draw Reid first or Can Hinata (through the use of her Thought Acceleration and Usurper) find a way to one-shot Reinhard before Reid is drawn
As you stated... Usurper can't stop Reinhard from drawing his sword and attacking, plus, neither has prior knowledge of each other, so Fanta thinks thought acceleration won't really matter much since Hinata has no idea what Rein can do and she would only see a red-haired man who is drawing his sword out of his sheath - granted, Fanta will admit Hinata might have an ability on her profile that can help.

With SBA, Reinhard's first move is using his AoE matter hax. Plus, his instinctive reaction and analytical prediction might also help him not drop the ball. If he does drop it, i.e doesn't use his AoE matter hax right away, I think Hinata has a good chance of victory.

But... For now, I think Reinhard has the bigger chance of winning here.

As you stated... Usurper can't stop Reinhard from drawing his sword and attacking,
It actually POSSIBLY can but I want to see if someone can figure it out before I have to say it
Granted it may or may not work but if it does Reinhard is screwed

plus, neither has prior knowledge of each other, so Fanta thinks thought acceleration won't really matter much since Hinata has no idea what Rein can do and she would only see a red-haired man who is drawing his sword out of his sheath - granted, Fanta will admit Hinata might have an ability on her profile that can help.
Hinata has Information Analysis though with her "Mathematician" which allows her to observe and completely analyze everything about her opponents and with Though Acceleration added to that, Hinata is going to have WAY more than ample time to deduce everything about Reinhard and how much of a threat he is.
With SBA, Reinhard's first move is using his AoE matter hax. Plus, his instinctive reaction and analytical prediction might also help him not drop the ball. If he does drop it, i.e doesn't use his AoE matter hax right away, I think Hinata has a good chance of victory.
Hinata has a great chance of winning if she uses her thought acceleration and usurper the way I'm thinking
But... For now, I think Reinhard has the bigger chance of winning here.
Is that a Vote for Reinhard?

If Dragon Sword Reid starts out sheathed, Reinhard is stuck at City, no buts or ifs; his Large Island Tier is specifically the moment Reid is drawn out. IDK, which is fairer though, so it is up to you. Although, I should mention that he just needs to swing his sword once to activate his AoE Matter Hax since that is how it works.

If Dragon Sword Reid starts out sheathed, Reinhard is stuck at City, no buts or ifs; his Large Island Tier is specifically the moment Reid is drawn out. IDK, which is fairer though, so it is up to you. Although, I should mention that he just needs to swing his sword once to activate his AoE Matter Hax since that is how it works.
Well that's weird
I assumed based on how his Tier is structured (7-B, High 6-C with Dragon Sword Reid) that would mean Reinhard himself is 7-B but Reid is High 6-C. Does that mean that what actually happens is Reinhard himself can ACTUALLY become High 6-C just by wielding the sword in his hands? Like a power boost of some sort?

Reinhard himself can ACTUALLY become High 6-C just by wielding the sword in his hands? Like a power boost of some sort?
Ye, I am pretty sure that is exactly the case since Reinhard has a Possibly High 6-C Rating for his dura and striking strength, plus, since all of the god tiers that scale to have him all have Possibly High 6-C Ratings in their stats, I think it is fair to think the same for Reinhard... That, and it wouldn't make sense for Reinhard's durability to not scale. IMO.

Ye, I am pretty sure that is exactly the case since Reinhard has a Possibly High 6-C Rating for his dura and striking strength, plus, since all of the god tiers that scale to have him all have Possibly High 6-C Ratings in their stats, I think it is fair to think the same for Reinhard... That, and it wouldn't make sense for Reinhard's durability to not scale. IMO.
Well in that case
Reinhard would have higher AP and Durability
Hinata still has methods to get around AP and Durability Gap anyways with some of her techniques and skills

But this also means that Reinhard's win-con is a lot more solid, he only needs to swing his sword once, so I'm going to double-down on that.

Well in that case
Reinhard would have higher AP and Durability
Hinata still has methods to get around AP and Durability Gap anyways with some of her techniques and skills
If reinhard is physically superior here then she would directly go for disintegration tho

Can hinata survive disintegration if Usurper steals Blessing of the phoenix?
Also is there a certain type of skill she would go after first or is it entirely random?

Im gonna admit something here

Sword Saint: An ability which maxes out his Swordsmanship, and allows him to be able to draw Reid, the Dragon Sword

The Sword Saint Ability is what allows Reinhard to even draw Reid in the first place. If Reinhard started with Reid sheaved then Hinata could use Thought Acceleration in Conjunction with Usurper and Mathematician to know about and steal the sword saint skill, locking Reinhard out of drawing Reid in the first place. HOWEVER, that's not viable anymore since Reinhard already starts with Reid out anyways

I would imagine not since Blessing of the Phoenix operates on the soul scale Disintegration erases information
I meant Reinhard's matter hax, oops.

If she just picks them randomly and can only take one skill per time chances are more often than not she will end with something not really that useful for the situation. I'd say Reinhard would end up winning more times than not with SBA. Not that an incon is impossible in this case with so many variables.

I meant Reinhard's matter hax, oops.

If she just picks them randomly and can only take one skill per time chances are more often than not she will end with something not really that useful for the situation. I'd say Reinhard would end up winning more times than not with SBA. Not that an incon is impossible in this case with so many variables.
Another Vote for Reinhard???
Yes or No

True
But IIRC Disintegrations has to be cast and takes some time to do so while all Reinhard needs to do is swing a sword
Not really, There are multiple instances where Disintegration is used without chanting which likely means they chant it with thought processing which will take less time than to swing a sword and the only reason she took rimuru gluttons lightly was that she was aware of its speed and she was observing it.

Here Nicholas uses disintegration without chant. From vol.7
Don’t try to trick me. I realized ages ago that the god Luminus exists. Lady Hinata kept it a secret, so I simply followed her lead. But as I said, I truly didn’t care.”
Nor did I care about how you tried using this god, Gren could almost hear Nicolaus saying to himself. He opened his eyes wide; Nicolaus returned the gaze with a thoughtful-looking expression, his eyes as eerie and his emotions as opaque as the waters of a marsh.
“Elders as destructive as you have no place in this world. Disintegration!!”

Seven clergy uses trinity disintegration, They took time but they never chant the spell, They were talking all the time during this attack then they launched a bluff. From vol.7
(((Face your ruinous end, the demon lord! Trinity Disintegration!!)))

However, we haven't seen Hinata using disintegration much but she is superior to all of them

Not really, There are multiple instances where Disintegration is used without chanting which likely means they chant it with thought processing which will take less time than to swing a sword and the only reason she took rimuru gluttons lightly was that she was aware of its speed and she was observing it.

Here Nicholas uses disintegration without chant. From vol.7
Don’t try to trick me. I realized ages ago that the god Luminus exists. Lady Hinata kept it a secret, so I simply followed her lead. But as I said, I truly didn’t care.”
Nor did I care about how you tried using this god, Gren could almost hear Nicolaus saying to himself. He opened his eyes wide; Nicolaus returned the gaze with a thoughtful-looking expression, his eyes as eerie and his emotions as opaque as the waters of a marsh.
“Elders as destructive as you have no place in this world. Disintegration!!”

Seven clergy uses trinity disintegration, They took time but they never chant the spell, They were talking all the time during this attack then they launched a bluff. From vol.7
(((Face your ruinous end, the demon lord! Trinity Disintegration!!)))

However, we haven't seen Hinata using disintegration much but she is superior to all of them
Alright
Taking that into Consideration

Now Its a question of what will happen first
Reinhard swinging Reid once or at the very least Hinata saying Disintegration

I'm gonna admit something here

Sword Saint: An ability which maxes out his Swordsmanship, and allows him to be able to draw Reid, the Dragon Sword
What would happen if this gets stolen while he is holding the sword? would he be able to use its abilities?

What would happen if this gets stolen while he is holding the sword? would he be able to use its abilities?

Sword Saint only specifies it's the ability needed to draw the sword not Wield it.
Reid is already drawn here so stealing sword saint won't make any difference at this point

If Dragon Sword Reid starts out sheathed, Reinhard is stuck at City, no buts or ifs; his Large Island Tier is specifically the moment Reid is drawn out.
It's not a key, it's just the power of the weapon, it can still be sheathed at the start of the match.

Back