• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe) vs King Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Bradley vs Spider-Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
  • Battle Location: New York City
  • Starting Distance: 20 meters
  • Both in-character
  • Speed equalized
  • Bradley has access to optional equipment and Peter only has regular final suit in No Way Home
King Bradley: 4 (@Armorchompy, @Nierre, @CiscoTheSoto, @Arcker123)

Spider-Man: 10 (@speedster352, @FinePoint, @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, @sanicspood, @Dalesean027, @Lacku, @FantaRin_The_First, @TauanVictor, @Popted2, @InfiniteDay)

Inconclusive: 1 (@MarvelFanatic119)

Last edited:
okay this is interesting,

what is brad ap?

also don't get me wrong but Spider-sense is gonna be a trouble for him, and his webs too

okay this is interesting,

what is brad ap?

also don't get me wrong but Spider-sense is gonna be a trouble for him, and his webs too
Bradley’s AP scales off of Gluttony’s feat of .490 tons, and Bradley’s swords are capable of easily stabbing and decapitating opponents with similar AP, so he should be roughly approximate or higher to this feat.

Spider-Man’s AP scales to him fighting Green Goblin and enduring his Pumpkin Bombs, which have an AP of .54 tons. So both characters have nearly identical AP.

In regards to Peter’s Spider Sense, Bradley has an almost equal precognitive power given to him by his Ultimate Eye. It basically allows him to predict any move he sees and give him the best way to react to said moves. The only disadvantage this eye has is that unlike the Spider Sense, Bradley’s eye cannot anticipate moves he can’t see. This would make Bradley more susceptible to surprise attacks than Peter.

I’d say that Bradley has a massive advantage in experience and combat ability. He’s trained his entire life and made himself a master swordsman, and is capable of predicting and reacting to moves with the utmost precision. His acrobatic skills are also arguably much better than Peter’s, since he’s capable of reacting to and dodging gunfire while also running towards a speeding tank, and could even calculate the debris he needed to land on when his train was crashing into a river.

If Bradley's swords can easily slice and shred those guys who are in the 0.490 ton range, I'm pretty sure he can inflict heavy damage on Spider-Man if hit by his sword. The difference between 0.490 and 0.54 is almost next to none since swords be epic.

yeah but Can Brad hit him even with his spder sense?
Yea, he should be able to. As I mentioned, both have abilities that give them greater reaction time by allowing them to anticipate their opponent’s next moves. I don’t know which gives greater reaction speed, but it should still be close enough that Bradley could hit Peter.

Any counters to webs?
Well I believe it should be easy to cut the webs with Bradley’s swords or simply just dodge them. Personally, I believe that the precognitive and informational analysis skills that his Ultimate Eye grants him are greater than Peter’s Spider Sense due to the precision of Bradley’s attacks, but that’s just me.

Well I believe it should be easy to cut the webs with Bradley’s swords or simply just dodge them. Personally, I believe that the precognitive and informational analysis skills that his Ultimate Eye grants him are greater than Peter’s Spider Sense due to the precision of Bradley’s attacks, but that’s just me.
What about web explosions and etc? Bradly is going to get tangled. Peter will never engage a person with swords at close range. He will web him up

What about web explosions and etc? Bradly is going to get tangled. Peter will never engage a person with swords at close range. He will web him up
What do you mean by web explosions? I’m using NWH Peter, the one who only had his homemade suit, so he doesn’t have any of his extra modes or web options. As I said, I believe that Bradley’s precision and acrobatics are good enough for him to skillfully avoid Peter’s webs, since he was capable of deflecting bullets with his swords.

Last edited:
What do you mean by web explosions? I’m using NWH Peter, the one who only had his homemade suit, so he doesn’t have any of his extra modes or web options As I said, I believe that Bradley’s precision and acrobatics are good enough for him to skillfully avoid Peter’s webs, since he was capable of deflecting bullets with his swords.
He will get caught like all his other villans

Bradley just doesn't seem to have much going for him.
Spider-Man has class M webs that give even Thanos trouble.
His natural lifting strength is far superior.
He has proper precog and instinctual reaction, which I would argue is categorically better than Bradley's.
Skill argument is poor. He's a genius who has easily taken out seasoned soldiers before.

To top it all off he actually has almost double the AP. Bradley is just outclassed in every area, his ONLY advantage in this fight is that he happens to have a sword, which I don't think is going to be enough.

So I have to vote for Spider-Man.

Bradley just doesn't seem to have much going for him.
Spider-Man has class M webs that give even Thanos trouble.
His natural lifting strength is far superior.
He has proper precog and instinctual reaction, which I would argue is categorically better than Bradley's.
Skill argument is poor. He's a genius who has easily taken out seasoned soldiers before.

To top it all off he actually has almost double the AP. Bradley is just outclassed in every area, his ONLY advantage in this fight is that he happens to have a sword, which I don't think is going to be enough.

So I have to vote for Spider-Man.
Well, he had multiple swords and bombs for additional equipment, and I still think the skill argument is debatable and more in Bradley’s favor than Spider-Man. Bradley has casually fought and overpowered equally skilled, if not more skilled opponents than those in the MCU, such as Greed, a centuries old homunculus, a prince of Xing and his bodyguards who’ve been trained since childhood, Captain Buccaneer, a bear-sized man with an auto mail arm, Mustang, and Scar while severely weakened and without his Ultimate Eye. Peter’s fought skilled opponents, sure, but if you’re referencing his performance against Cap or Bucky, both were holding back and Tony literally told Peter how to beat fight against Steve. Not to mention Bradley has been training and fighting for decades.

Though I do admit the LS and webs are problematic for Bradley.

Other things Spidey has over Bradley is range (Hundreds of meters with webbing vs tens of meters with grenades) and better overall enhanced senses (All senses enhanced vs only eyesight).

Since this is NYC Peter's default will be web swinging and wall crawling which means Bradley can't really reach for him and Spidey just bombards him with webbing. He can use the battlefield in ways Bradley can't and Spidey's way of fighting is different from opponents Bradley faced.

Spider Sense > Ultimate Eye since not only does it let Peter be aware of ambushes or surprise attacks, it can literally move his body for him so being hit would be very difficult.

Experience is really the only thing Bradley has going for him.

Spidey FRA and to be fair as well even if he doesn't have the suits with the web combinations his new homemade suit im NWH shouldn't be inferior to his original homemade suit and with that original one peter was still able to on the fly pretty quickly fully web up a plans entire engine so I'd really doubt he can't do something mimicking what his web grenades do by expending a constant stream of webs

Yall do realize Bradley can just, choose to not fight Spider-Man in a place where he can abuse range? Battle is in NYC Bradley can just cut his way into a building and chill there until Spider-Man realized he has to come in, it's not in character for him to do something like bring down a building. AP disadvantage doesn't matter at all cuz swords and Bradley is crushingly more skilled than not just Spidey but the whole MCU, and will view everything Spider-Man does in slowmo, so even with Spider-Sense I just can't see him get hit in a fight.

Last edited:
I should also remind that Bradley has chased down incredibly agile foes who just spammed range and AOE in the past, vs Ling roughly in the middle of the series, and easily kept up with them, so even ignoring that you could argue Bradley's own agility is honestly better than Spider-Man's, I don't think "lol just keep away and spam webs" works here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back