• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C Monsters and Men Tournament. Round 2 Match 3. Raven Branwen vs Divine Dragon

For raven just write "bandit bird"

Also that thing has no ice or heat resistance and because of how temperature ignores durability, wellll

Also that thing has no ice or heat resistance and because of how temperature ignores durability, wellll

cool name Bandid Bird, also this is what the DD do, what do you think Spinoirr?

Just judging from the pages it looks like Raven would win, though I'm not too knowledgeable on Sekiro so I could be wrong.

Hm. Well if that's all that its capable of I'd still have to give it to Raven. First off she has flight which makes it much easier to both get close and dodge those giant sword swings or any other attack. Not only that, she is capable of not only channeling lightning but any other element, which like Spinoirr said could be a problem since temperature ignores durability. Finally, even if Raven manages to get hit, she has Aura which grants her a barrier around her body, allowing her much more leeway.

Divine Dragon probably can't die, but it doesn't need to given Sekiro could incapacitate it with its own lightning. Raven's problem would be the Divine Dragon's AOE Air Manipulation that he will often spam if she gets too close. But overall, Raven probably wins this one honestly.

Divine Dragon has Type 2 Immortality though, so that should be able to cover it, its real weakness is to lightning I believe given Sekiro's own fire and elemental attacks weren't as effective as a proper weapon made to hurt it like the Mortal Blade. I still think Raven wins in the long run, but Divine Dragon's still tanky with its immortality and no real way to negate it for Raven.

Divine Dragon has Type 2 Immortality though, so that should be able to cover it, its real weakness is to lightning I believe given Sekiro's own fire and elemental attacks weren't as effective as a proper weapon made to hurt it like the Mortal Blade. I still think Raven wins in the long run, but Divine Dragon's still tanky with its immortality and no real way to negate it for Raven.
raven has used lightning before so she would use it here

Back