• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
22nd Budokai Krillin and Post-Training Caesar are used,

Starting distance is 6 m,

Battle takes place in Central Park,

and Speed is equalized.

Krillin’s AP is at least 3.72 Tons of TNT

Caesar’s AP is 2.04 Tons of TNT

SHIIIZZZZAAAA!:
Krillin Owned Count: 7
Wammu and Tambourine team up and kill them again:

latest.png
latest.png

Last edited:
So, in terms of hax, caesar could organ failure him, but def wouldn’t start with it. I’m gonna assume he’s more experienced, and is prob smarter, as krills intelligence section basically only pertains to his adult stuff.
In Hth, krillin has a good chance seeing as he’s kept up with goku, and is stronger.
However, the ap advantage is small, so I think if Caesar starts getting overwhlemed, he could end the fight pretty easily.
Voting Caesar

Ye, Caesar has my vote as well. His hax due to Hamon, and his better experience when compared to this key of the Krilli-Master basically gives him a huge advantage over him.

To be fair, Caesar's AP is actually >>> 2.04.
His stamina is also asinine, being able to do the Pillar Climb without rest (something which is design to be exhausting) for like 40 hours straight, being able to run hundreds of kilometers, and tens of kilometers in one breath, fight while severely wounded, and won't stop fighting even while shredded.
He also has hax like Mind Control via Hamon Hypnosis, attacks that make use of durability mitigation (slicing attacks), and is actually quite skilled himself, even being able to instinctively take kung fu stances without even realizing it despite never learning it, simply because it was the optimal stance to take in that moment.

To be fair, Caesar's AP is actually >>> 2.04.
His stamina is also asinine, being able to do the Pillar Climb without rest (something which is design to be exhausting) for like 40 hours straight, being able to run hundreds of kilometers, and tens of kilometers in one breath, fight while severely wounded, and won't stop fighting even while shredded.
He also has hax like Mind Control via Hamon Hypnosis, attacks that make use of durability mitigation (slicing attacks), and is actually quite skilled himself, even being able to instinctively take kung fu stances without even realizing it despite never learning it, simply because it was the optimal stance to take in that moment.
I think we’re all voting for Caesar

krillin has none of those at this point
Yeah, they should probably split Krillin's P&As into keys to prevent future confusion, but he still does have ki attacks, not to mention he is physically superior to Caesar as well as much more skilled in CQC

Yeah, that’s why his wincon was hitting Caesar a lot, but that doesn’t do much vs mind control or organ failure on contact

I'm pretty sure that hitting someone a lot is not a good wincon

Caeser can beat the shit out of Krillin in like 1927383918 different ways and Krillin needs needs to "hit him a lot"

idk if this match is good to be added

I'm pretty sure that hitting someone a lot is not a good wincon

Caeser can beat the shit out of Krillin in like 1927383918 different ways and Krillin needs needs to "hit him a lot"

idk if this match is good to be added
i mean... its a dragon ball match. hitting people a lot is generally how their fights go.

ye but most of the time these characters don't have hax
He could win like that tho. Just because it’s not very fancy doesn’t mean much. In HtH combat, he has the advantage, he’s stronger and more skilled. He could win like that, epxically vs someone who specializes in range. It’s just that caesar has some rarely used hax that lends him the win.

Back