• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto (War arc) vs Ji Ning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
I just want a match for my boy, man. Barely any character I like is in high 6C :c

Speed is equalized

War arc kurama avatar Naruto is used.

Both are high 6C

Narutos Ap: >? 100 Gigatons

Nings Ap: >>>>>>290 gigatons

Naruto Uzumaki (Part II: War Arc): 7

Ji Ning: 9

Gay incon: 0

Plez don't be a stomp

Last edited:
(Edit for people new coming in)

Naruto's AP is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 320 gigs
Nings AP is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 290 gigs
(Ning's scaling chain has multiple one shots and while he might be overwhelmingly stronger than regular Kurama avatar. This key has access to sage mode Kurama avatar and sage mode easily has a 100x+ multiplier as it made a baseline 7-B character turn into High 7-A simply just by transforming.

Range easily goes to naruto as his avatar alone is 1500-2000 meters in height and he starts off at the top of it. He also has shadow clones and summons that can fight for him and that extends his range a shit ton.
Ji Nings range is several hundred meters with his strongest attacks.

Ls EASILY goes to naruto he is Hundreds of times stronger possibly hundreds of thousands when considering his class T comes from an imperfect 8 tailed kurama and he didn't have the sage mode amp at that time.

The wincons for Naruto here are:
Shooting a fully charged bijuu bomb and oneshotting Ji Ning (Only takes a couple of seconds to charge up, and he will shoot it while he's in blast range like when he did while fighting sasuke)
Summoning Ma and Pa and using genjutsu (He can actively move them around in his avatar as well as himself to avoid attacks from Ji Ning)
Using regen negation and killing Ji Ning that way (Naruto has low godly regen negation while Ning is only Low-High.)

The wincons for Ji Ning are:
Soul destroying naruto (This is really the best way Ji Ning has IMO and even so he has to close the distance to hit naruto, considering naruto did that in this key naruto can easily jump tens of thousands of meters to avoid Ji Ning)
Out-skilling naruto in hand to hand and beating him (This is rarely happening as naruto will probably not be leaving kurama)

By the I voted Naruto FRA.

Last edited:
Sound manip, danmaku and Ice manip seem to be the only things he has that would be useful against naruto. His precog only alerts him of danger not where its from (And naruto would be large size type 3 or 1000+ meters so i think his precog would always be going off anyways lmao)
7639213-1untitled.jpg

As shows here Kurama even while hunched over is still the size of mountains and naruto's kurama avatar should be around the same size if not larger through the susanoo size scaling.

Sound manip would only cause pain to naruto not outright end the battle, and thats assuming he jumps in the air to make the range of him to kuramas head closer. His danmaku is quite strong but the range is not gonna be enough to get past the avatars regeneration or just spitting out a bijuu bomb.

Ice manip is OP considering he can freze whatever is incased in the water. He has elemetal manip/ water manip and can even summon water right on naruto (Maybe even half of kurama's body) and straight up freeze it. No idea if its in character for him to do this or not but he has to spam this until naruto is completely frozen and then hope for a critical hit.

Then again unless his ice trapped somebody comparable to his AP kurama would just break out. And even if it has a bijuu bomb would just melt it.

Ji Ning has low-High but naruto has low-Godly regen negation so one well placed hit from naruto should end this battle.

Naruto FRA.

Is it low godly negation because it destroys the soul? Becuz if so, then it wouldn't work as Ning has resistance against those type of attacks.

Also pretty much at the start at the fight, he uses his both water and fire manip to make a forcefield around that blocks attacks, and he has a shit ton of Danmaku. He can also both the fire manip and water, ice manip shit directly on the opponent with a simple thought. Not to mention, his agility is pretty darn insane.

Also, iirc, Jing scales far, far above that 297 gigaton value.

Last edited:
Is it low godly negation because it destroys the soul? Becuz if so, then it wouldn't work as Ning has resistance against those type of attacks.

Also pretty much at the start at the fight, he uses his both water and fire manip to make a forcefield around that blocks attacks, and he has a shit ton of Danmaku. He can also both the fire manip and water, ice manip shit directly on the opponent with a simple thought. Not to mention, his agility is pretty darn insane.
just to say Naruto can still use the clones,

i won't give input yet because i will wait for the supporters

just to say Naruto can still use the clones,
Forgot about his most iconic thing lmao. 😂

No idea, and thats not soul manip thats regen negation, i dont see any resistances on his page.

How far above does he scale, if its too far then this is a stomp cause of the 7.5x power dif. (You would have to use a stronger form of naruto to suffice).

Even then naruto has 100x+ LS advantage, Range, durability negation, with low godly regen negation. This is either a stomp in naruto's favor or Ji's favor.
Also naruto's abilities are more affective toward Ji Ning while Ji Nings abilities are useless.

How does his Low godly negation work, though? The justification isn't really telling me much.

No idea, people who have low godly regen had trouble regenerating from his attack. That is enough to say that someone who is only low-High should not have regeneration potent enough to heal throughout the battle. Maybe overtime but for sure not in battle.

Im just going over what i see on Ji Ning's page, the fact that he does not have any type of visualization for me to see is hard to tell how he fights.

He resisted his soul getting extracted, not shattered, though. At least that's what the profile implies. Pretty sure these 2 aren't the same. Also Nings paralysis inducement comes from his soul attack, does Narutos resistance to paralysis inducement also resist soul attacks of similar nature?

Also, his sword formation shit, which consists of hundreds of swords, are even stronger than himself. So he will do pretty hefty amount of damage.

Oh and, aren't Narutos clones much weaker than him? If so, then none of them should be able to touch Ning due to the fact he can just use his forcefield of both fire and ice attacks, which can damage enemies comparable to him.

Also, his footwork is important here. This is the same dude that Is able to utiliaze a special type of footwork that makes him able to not get Injured even if 10000 arrows were shot at him, despite it being stated to be impossible due to the fact that there is no space between the arrows.

He resisted his soul getting extracted, not shattered, though. At least that's what the profile implies. Pretty sure these 2 aren't the same. Also Nings paralysis inducement comes from his soul attack, does Narutos resistance to paralysis inducement also resist soul attacks of similar nature?

Also, his sword formation shit, which consists of hundreds of swords, are even stronger than himself. So he will do pretty hefty amount of damage.

Oh and, aren't Narutos clones much weaker than him? If so, then none of them should be able to touch Ning due to the fact he can just use his forcefield of both fire and ice attacks, which can damage enemies comparable to him.

Also, his footwork is important here. This is the same dude that Is able to utiliaze a special type of footwork that makes him able to not get Injured even if 10000 arrows were shot at him, despite it being stated to be impossible due to the fact that there is no space between the arrows.
Footwork wont help him dodge a bijuu bomb explosion that is the size of mountains.
Naruto's clones can still produce things that have durability negation and regen negation so their strength is not a part of the equation (Hell, i'm giving Naruto the win based of other things, should they just fight hand to hand Ning violates). Also their LS would be far higher regardless.

i swear these chinese novel/Manhua/wa characters are seriously mad skilled that it makes me sick,

Naruto has resistnace to paralysis so he will be fine.
I mean, Ning's one come from his soul attacks, as it directly dazzles the souls. Resisting one type of paralysis doesn't mean you resist all of them. Where does Naruto's res to paralysis come from?

Also, would he really start with a big ass bomb against an unknown dude?

Also that's not what im saying about the forcefield. They won't be able to grapple Ning because his forcefield will instantly kill them, and he can pretty handily just dodge everything that isn't a big ass bomb, or he probably could considering they are both speed equal, but eh.

Okay, he gets naruto with it but kurama would still move. or vice versa.

Yes, he would start off with a bomb againts him becaue they are trying to kill each-other. (Also they are starting off in one of their strongest forms i think at that point the only option they have is to kill)

They would be able to grapple him, the kyuubi's hand is the size of very large buildings and thats without him stretching or growing it out. It would simple be like holding a ball, only thing is LS wouldn't be able to help Ji. And if Ji doesn't have his forcefield active,
then he gets gripped harder than when naruto beats his stick

Okay, he gets naruto with it but kurama would still move. or vice versa.
He can use it on multiple targets, though. Said thing is thought-based, and also has the soul shattering attack.
Yes, he would start off with a bomb againts him becaue they are trying to kill each-other. (Also they are starting off in one of their strongest forms i think at that point the only option they have is to kill)
fair
They would be able to grapple him, the kyuubi's hand is the size of very large buildings and thats without him stretching or growing it out. It would simple be like holding a ball, only thing is LS wouldn't be able to help Ji.
I mean, his forcefield is like a flower bud, it grinds anything it touches, so kurama would get injured quite a lot by it. That is assuming he could even grab Ning due to how nimble he is, or the fact that Divine sense, aka his paralysis and soul-destroying attack, wouldn't destroy both of them first.

then he gets gripped harder than when naruto beats his stick

🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿

It says that their has to be a great difference in power for the soul to shatter. So it's questionable if that would even work on naruto or kurama. And if it does then this is a stomp match.

Remember kurama avatar is basically a forcefield/aura so injuring it does nothing.

Ehhhh, it says he is a Zifu Disciple in his profile but that may be anything from his transformation to when he was about to become a wanxiang adept (i think that's the name).

Well, scaling wise let me explain how it goes, Ning scales 100-1000x above a 7A feat, that was Ning when becoming a Xiantian (the second stage) with the Crimsobright Diagram which reaches that stage at level 4, then level 5-6 are in that stage and then Zifu Disciple (the third stage) goes fom 7 to 9, here are some quotes about how strong he is compared to them:

Yichuan looked at his son. “Your power is most likely already invincible against anyone below the Zifu Disciple level. In a few more years, you will most likely become a Zifu Disciple, so I must tell you these things now!”

___

Now, however, although he had just reached the seventh stage, he had done so by using the number one Fiendgod Body Refining technique. Ning was no weaker than a normal late-stage Zifu Disciple Fiendgod Body Refiner.

___

As the maiden had said, if Adept Xu wanted to kill Jadechild, it would be simple!

“Ji Ning.” Ninefire’s face was red with worry. He said frantically, “We have never before fought against a Wanxiang Adept; we’ve only heard legends of battling them. Wanxiang Adepts definitely vastly outstrip Zifu Disciples in power. Wanxiang Adepts are able to kill Zifu Disciples as easily as we kill Xiantian lifeforms.

The Ning being used here should be at the peak of stage 9 so he is closer in power to Wanxiangs than he is to middle stage Zifus who can kill Xiantians easily, not going to say he one shots but holy **** i think he should be able to.

I just want to add that iamhappysomeoneactuallydidhispofilecauseiamlazyasfuckandneveractuallydidsothankyouplanck69

Misspelled profile.

Also do the levels have any indicator of strength boost, like one tapping somebody or something.
Ehhh, i think the ones i gave (mainly the third) already give some idea what kind of gap there is from Cultivation Stage to Cultivation Stage and the one in his profile and my second quote give some idea about the gap from Ning's specific technique to others.

Not sure what else exactly you want.

Ehhh, i think the ones i gave (mainly the third) already give some idea what kind of gap there is from Cultivation Stage to Cultivation Stage and the one in his profile and my second quote give some idea about the gap from Ning's specific technique to others.
There are cases like transformations in dbz where the first one is 50x then its only 2x, 4x etc from there on out.

If what you say is true this is a stomp.

There are cases like transformations in dbz where the first one is 50x then its only 2x, 4x etc from there on out.

If what you say is true this is a stomp.
The gap is never stated to be 1000x again but since the third quote i posted exists i think it's consistent, plus there is the dozens if times Ning surprised everyone for being able to fight someone a whole stage above so yeah it should be consistent...

I think when his profile gets more keys we could use that 1000x thing for other keys as Ning will always be at the top of his Cultivation Stage in any given key but that's for later.

There is no way that Naruto would be able to Ji-Ning.

Realm
Houtian - Mortal [Age 10 Ji-Ning]
Xiantian - Can regenerate limbs (Orochimaru level) [Age 11 Ji-Ning]
Zifu - Can split soul, Revive from a single drop of blood. (Beyond Naruto Verse Immortality) [Age 16 Ji-Ning]
Wanxiang - Doesnt need to eat/sleep + unlimited energy from Sun,Moon,Stars [Age 20 Ji-Ning].
Primal - Eternal lifespan in Mortal World.
Earth Immortal/Void God - Can Ascend to higher dimension.

Ji-Ning at Age of 16 can stomp Naruto Verse their God Otsuki would get stomp if Ji-Ning Activate his Dao Domain with Lady Nuwa and force her to reincarnation cycle.

Chinese Wuxia are OP as fk as always. Manga never stand a chance.

Last edited:
This is just up to the Zifu Disciple stage. Not beyond. Second, your comments don't help with anything in this thread. Third, Wuxia will lose hard to Naruto, as Wuxia is the low-level magical abilities like flying swords, acupuncture, maybe some elemental abilities, and nothing more usually. Desolate Era is Xianxia which is the type of novels where you see eternal life, gods, immortals that can play with planets, galaxies, etc.

There is no way that Naruto would be able to Ji-Ning.

Realm
Houtian - Mortal [Age 10 Ji-Ning]
Xiantian - Can regenerate limbs (Orochimaru level) [Age 11 Ji-Ning]
Zifu - Can split soul, Revive from a single drop of blood. (Beyond Naruto Verse Immortality) [Age 16 Ji-Ning]
Wanxiang - Doesnt need to eat/sleep + unlimited energy from Sun,Moon,Stars [Age 20 Ji-Ning].
Primal - Eternal lifespan
Earth Immortal/Void God - Can Ascend to higher dimension.

Ji-Ning at Age of 16 can stomp Naruto Verse their God Otsuki would get stomp if Ji-Ning Activate his Dao Domain with Lady Nuwa and force her to reincarnation cycle.

Dude, are you good? regenerating from a single drop of blood is low-high, naruto has low-godly regen. He gets negged by the naruto verse 😂

His ap is far too low to beat the naruto verse, even characters before Boruto negg him. (Unlimited energy does not = Infinite strength) (Eternal lifespan means you wont die to age but can still be murdered)

Him ascending higher dimension can be the same thing as someone going to heaven.

Also since when does regeneration allow you so beat the God Otsutsuki?

Dude, are you good? regenerating from a single drop of blood is low-high, naruto has low-godly regen. He gets negged by the naruto verse 😂

His ap is far too low to beat the naruto verse, even characters before Boruto negg him. (Unlimited energy does not = Infinite strength) (Eternal lifespan means you wont die to age but can still be murdered)

Him ascending higher dimension can be the same thing as someone going to heaven.

Also since when does regeneration allow you so beat the God Otsutsuki?

Wow Naruto lost an Limb when he fought Sasuke, couldn't regenerate. Show me naruto ressurect himself after he got killed. Ji-Ning got killed many times and still get ressurected by his own blood.

God Otsukuki is a joke to Lady Nuwa.

This is just up to the Zifu Disciple stage. Not beyond. Second, your comments don't help with anything in this thread. Third, Wuxia will lose hard to Naruto, as Wuxia is the low-level magical abilities like flying swords, acupuncture, maybe some elemental abilities, and nothing more usually. Desolate Era is Xianxia which is the type of novels where you see eternal life, gods, immortals that can play with planets, galaxies, etc.

Ji-Ning would had destroy the Stillwater City when he was at wanxiang. The city is 9321 kilometers long and 8910 kilometers wide.. Your telling me someone from Naruto verse have attack capable of destroying a city that size is planet size.

Their planet alone is way bigger than Jupiter. The Snowdragon Mountain is Millions of Kilometers from Swallow Mountain and Yet Ji-Ning could reach it by flying on his sword. I just dont want to read Desolate Era Novel again. that shit is long.. But his Sword is faster than Naruto can attack..

Do you see me mention anything about Naruto beating Desolate Era or reverse? No. I mentioned the Wuxia (the genre) which you mentioned above which has nothing to do with Desolate Era which is a Xianxian.

At the same time, if you don't like a tier for a character or anything else on their profile then make a CRT don't bring it to another not related thread. Either debate with what is given or not at all as it won't bring any help to this match.

Do you see me mention anything about Naruto beating Desolate Era or reverse? No. I mentioned the Wuxia (the genre) which you mentioned above which has nothing to do with Desolate Era which is a Xianxian.

At the same time, if you don't like a tier for a character or anything else on their profile then make a CRT don't bring it to another not related thread. Either debate with what is given or not at all as it won't bring any help to this match.

Ji-Ning has Dao Domain + Thousands formation which always boost his realm. When He was just zifu (early) He used Dao Domain + Thousand formation which give him power at Wanxiang level.. Naruto would never stand a chance against Ji-Ning even at his early zifu. Heck he even use Lotus Power to call upon Lady Nuwa if hes opponent is beyond his realm level. So even if you try to use Zifu realm, Naruto still dont stand a chance. Also wuxia (as in wuxiaworld) im not talking about genre but the site where i read it from also its xuanhuan based on wuxia site

Last edited:
Nah, Ning doesn't neg the verse at Zifu stage. Mid-series sure, he deletes the verse, but at his current stage the god and top tiers neg him.

Anyways, is this a stomp or nah?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back