• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinion III: Revenge of the Honest Opinions

Neither did I !

I guess I have a place to create fanboyish profiles that will never get accepted into vsbw for personal enjoyment

I don't mean profiles that are that ridiculous just ones which use a feat or 2 that I think are valid but are not accepted on vsbw.

I really like Nui Harime, I find her to be one of the most adorable characters in existence despite being a ******, makes me want to walk up and give her a hug.

LordWhis said:
I don't mean profiles that are that ridiculous just ones which use a feat or 2 that I think are valid but are not accepted on vsbw.
You can still do that there if you want. The CSaP wiki does specialize in that though, user interpretations of character stats that may not be acceptable on VBW.

I always though that, though Infamous had a way better story, characters, and open world, that Prototype was a lot more fun of a game to play.

Jojo's bizarre adventures is a normie anime

Timesplitters is a better game series than halo

Disgaea D2 was better than Disgaea 4

The stormcloaks are wrong

Overlord is better than Sword art online

Donald trump is not that bad

Black people can be racist

Bayley is not that great of a Wwe superstar

Screwattack is better than cartoon fight club

• Naruto has better fights than DBZ
  • Bleach also has better fights than DBZ
  • And FMA: Brotherhood
  • Basically almost any shonen has better fights than DBZ
  • The Witcher is edgy hurr durr humanz are evil humanz are the real monzters11111

To be quite honest......

Though I'm probs gonna get loads of hate for this. This is super unpopular.

Frankly the world, Characters, and plot of Akame ga Kill strikes me as more interesting than Kill la Kill.

Did I already say I think that all incarnations of Dragon Ball are trash, and I do not understand how it got so popular to begin with?

-The Call of Duty series is simply never going to die

-Fortnite's appeal will never diminish

-EA will never make anothe command and conquer game ever again

Iceassassin25 said:
Timesplitters is a better game series than halo
My man. Also if i'm adding to this, I think Future Perfect is better than 2.

Firestrike155 said:
-EA will never make anothe command and conquer game ever again
Why must you hurt me this way.

Hm...Ok, time to get instantly banned and get the gobshite smaked out of me. First, Warhammer 40K, while good in it's own right, is overrated. The Destiny franchise from Bungie delivers good story through the use of the grimoire system and deserves profiles on the site despite the hate and flak from many sources. Dragon Ball is sometimes wanked. The Yu-Gi-Oh pages and tiers on the site are absolutely trashed. Some characters are downplayed because of them being popular. Some characters are revisioned and adjusted because of contradicting authority views and the appeal to authory fallacy.

Penguinkingpin said:
Hm...Ok, time to get instantly banned and get the gobshite smaked out of me. First, Warhammer 40K, while good in it's own right, is overrated. The Destiny franchise from Bungie delivers good story through the use of the grimoire system and deserves profiles on the site despite the hate and flak from many sources. Dragon Ball is sometimes wanked. The Yu-Gi-Oh pages and tiers on the site are absolutely trashed. Some characters are downplayed because of them being popular. Some characters are revisioned and adjusted because of contradicting authority views and the appeal to authory fallacy.
I honestly want to hear the Yu-Gi-Oh problems you found. There so numerous that every time we try to revise them someone gets banned. It's honestly the worst verse to support on the site.

-Violent Video Games cause violence. This is just stupid that this idea is still even a god damn thing really , seriouly it more or less gun control or a persons mental state.

Unpopular Opinion: I thought mega man zx had a meh(But somewhat enjoyable) storyline THe reasoning for this is after the ending of mega man zero 4 you would think that there would be more room for development for ciel and a more gritty and dark mega man game.

I wish Def Jam: Vendetta/Fight For New York's characters had profiles on this wiki. (Even though I know damn well that's never going to happen)

Mad Dog VS Crow (Snoop Dogg) would be the match of the century.

-The power ups near the end of the War in Naruto were BS.

-Bleach has good filler

-Boruto is better than the 1st arc of Naruto

-Fortnite > PUBG

-Transformations in Yu-GI-OH are uneeded.

-Add instant action and Battlefront would be ok

-Jonathan is best JoJo

-DBH is good

-Tsunayoshi Sawada > Izuku Midoriya

-Not all shonens need timeskips

-Nero > Vergil

-Riku's new kyblade looks good

-Kingdom Hearts has an easy to understand story and it has ok time travel

-$1000 Phones are dumb

-Apple shouldn't have skipped Iphone 9

-Noctis one of the best FF protags yet

-Nanashi > Kazuya,Flynn,Demi Fiend, and Aleph

Round 2. This time in points

- You can enjoy both Pokemon and Digimon without hating one or the other.

- Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal was good.

- Overwatch doesn't need a story or campaign mode for story telling, PVE mode is fine. If you want the story, read the comics.

- Destiny and Destiny 2 were enjoyable games that were ruined by a toxic community and poor management on Bungie's part. The Lore of Destiny and Destiny 2 was well written if you bothered to read the grimoire cards and note details in story missions.

- There is no definitve best generation of Pokemon since each generation introduces it's own mechanics and ideas that bring a breath of fresh air to the game.

- Fortnite, while it is a fun game, is vastly overrated in the mainstrea media.

- Undertale was a fun game and a nice throwback to the jrpg era of mother and earthbound but it was not this perfect game everyone boasts it to be, even Toby Fox said he'd give it an 8 out of 10 at best.

- Fallout New Vegas had better story than Fallout 4 but the gameplay in Fallout 4 was much smoother but more of a FPS than an RPG as Fallout New Vegas was.

- Bethesda should've made a remastered version of Fallout New Vegas before making Skyrim remastered.

- Gravity Falls is the best cartoon of the 2010's era.

- Warhammer 4K, SCP foundation, Star Wars, Star Trek, Halo, and STTGL are some of the most overrated sci-fi series of all time.

Back