• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1.Yes, underrated movie
2. yea, dunno why people love that generic anime
2. Because is far more focused on teamwork and accepting your partners being fricks in a more convincing way, instead of treathing it as a joke or not being developed as much. Also it helps that it has an original atmosphere instead of:

A. Generic city
B. Medieval place

Also western **** is far better than eastern **** hahahah

1. Space Dandy is better than both Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo

2. Arkham Origins is indeed a great game, and is better than Asylum and Knight

I don't have many

Terraria is overrated (yes i like the game but it has to many problems and this is me not venting to losing to the mechanical bosses for the 100th time in master mode)

Sonic should not have a buttforehead

One Piece is the worst of the big 3

The DBS Granola arc is ass 🥱

GT is Overrated

DB aint really that good imo, not the whole franchise , just the OG

Shippuden>Part 1

Trigger is mid

GER sucks

GT is Overrated

Shippuden>Part 1

Trigger is mid

GER sucks
Correction, giorno sucks as a character

GT is Overrated

Shippuden>Part 1

Trigger is mid

GER sucks
1. eh
2. OP > Naruto > Bleach
3. Haven't read yet
4. Faxx
5. This take is not it.
6. ...re-evaluate life.
7. Haven't watched
8. eh

He just looks better without it imo.

Naruto>Bleach>OP imo They are all good however.

GER is just story breaking and the wank it gets is asinine.
1. Fair.
2. Naruto is 2 dimensional in terms of characters. Bleach is repetitive. OP has no flaws.
3. It is kinda story breaking but the wank it gets is not it's fault.

Movies/shows
1. I don’t like Captain America Civil War.

2. I don’t like Sam Raimi Spiderman as much as many people do and think the MCU movies are better.

3. I actually kind of like Spiderman 3 though, but still my least favorite in the Raimi Triliogy (which is not an unpopular opinion).

4. Slice of life is boring unless there’s a little bit of fantasy in it.

5. I don’t like Rick and Morty.

6. I don’t like Adventure Time as much as everybody else.

7. I don’t like Anime as much as everybody else.

8. I don’t like My Little Pony as much as everybody else but not for the same reasons that anti bronies do (especially ones back in the early 2010s with their dated homophobic mindsets).

9. I like 101 Dalmatian Street more than The Loud House.

10. I hate The Matrix

11. I think The Lego Movie is The Matrix but better.

12. I like Electro’s design and Rhino’s mech in TASM2 (but I do ******* hate that movie which is not an unpopular opinion).

13. I like superhero movies but I find this theme oversaturated (don’t know if that’s an unpopular opinion).

14. I find Western animation fight scenes too slow and boring outside RWBY and Samurai Jack (although Redwall was pretty good at times, Spies in Disguise was too with it and loved one scene in the recent Bad Guys movie. Plus I’ve heard good things about Avatar’s fight scenes).

15. I find Anime fight scenes cool but often has too much dialogue that slows down the action.

16. I don’t have the patience to watch any show with more than 70 episodes (140 if the average episode length is 11 minutes instead).

Other

1. I hate pineapple pizza.

2. I hate pineapples in general.

3. I don’t like any verse that sexualizes female characters too often.

4. I prefer simple plots over complex plots.

5. I don’t like living in the UK (it’s nice but I’d rather visit than live here thanks).

Pokemon

1. Pokemon Black and White are my favorite main Pokemon games.

2. I don’t like gen 1 Pokemon as much as everybody else.

3. Pokemon’s 2-Bs/2-As should not nor should’ve they ever appeared outside the main games and Mystery Dungeon because the writers don’t know how to handle the most OP characters in their verse (is that an unpopular opinion??).

Music

1. I like Muse more than Radiohead (but still like both).

2. I like Metric more than Evanescence (but still like both).

3. SHC is my most song by Foster The People.

4. I’m Not Leaving is my most favorite song by Keane.

5. I like Keane and Foster The People more than Coldplay (but still like all three of team).

6. I hate 99% of chart music from 2010-present (not sure if that’s an unpopular opinion though but I’m going to assume so because they’re on the charts because a lot of people like them).

KDramas are actually not that bad

and same with K-pop (depends on the K-pop of course)

One Piece is extremely overrated (still the best out of the top 3 tho imo)

Back