• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pokemon Legends Arceus is the only good pokemon game that ever existed, everything before is trash that only kids and nostalgia seeking people like.

Except for the people i personally like/think are aight, they will get some mad bitches of all genders on my life thats the case

This thread is strange.
It does not feel like personal opinions, it feels like statements crafted solely to be contrarian.
Is that the gimmick?

This thread is strange.
It does not feel like personal opinions, it feels like statements crafted solely to be contrarian.
Is that the gimmick?
Is this actually an alien concept to you? Its genuinely just people giving unpopular opinions they hold, no need to act like an Isekai mc in their first episode.

Last edited:
Came back to say i didnt mean for that to sound as overtly harsh as it did… sorry if i came off as rude 😉

Its genuinely just people giving unpopular opiniond they hold
Sorry, but saying stuff like "Sucking chocolate is better than chewing it", "loot boxes are A-okay", "dairies are for whimps", "Naruto is a flat character", "Arceus is the only good Pokémon game" seems really disingenuous, like the only purpose is to oppose popular opinions, rather than them actually being opinions that the OP legitimately has.

Sorry, but saying stuff like "Sucking chocolate is better than chewing it", "loot boxes are A-okay", "dairies are for whimps", "Naruto is a flat character", "Arceus is the only good Pokémon game" seems really disingenuous, like the only purpose is to oppose popular opinions, rather than them actually being opinions that the OP legitimately has.
Or its just their opinion, god lighten up.

I geniunly never liked a single pokemon game before playing Arceus, all of them had the same issues that repelled me from the series.

The game still hold some of those issues but it makes up with other mechanics and crucial changes to be engaging for me.

Don't know if any are actually unpopular but:

• Bale (TDK) > Batfleck (DCEU)
  • Black Clover > MHA (mid off haHA)
  • Gordon Ramsay is a twat
  • Westlife > Backstreet Boys and NSYNC

Don't know if any are actually unpopular but:

• Bale (TDK) > Batfleck (DCEU)
  • Black Clover > MHA (mid off haHA)
  • Gordon Ramsay is a twat
  • Westlife > Backstreet Boys and NSYNC
I don't really think the first part of that is actually unpopular tbh

Batfleck wank is pretty peak tho tbf. The Dark Knight trilogy is the best set of DC movies I've ever seen

unpopular opinions
1.saitama does have infinite power (only people power him down with no context of what it means to break the limiter completely)
2.naruto is better than goku(in character and powers)
3. outliers will only be outliers if they have no explanation and hyperboles will be hyperboles if the opposite is not proven
4.ttgl is the best anime of all (the best anime, not the best anime/manga, berserk and fullmetal have that, which are manga)
5.simon is the best anime lead (anime exclusively)
6. luffy is not a god protagonist
7.boyfriend is incredibly chad and a good character
8.girlfriend is better in canon than mods
9.akuto sai is more powerful than featherine (I said it)
10. tengen toppa gurren lagann is better at history than umineko and demon king daimao
11.everyone in this wiki think than i believe i am inteligent,when i don't believe that

Unpopular Opinion: Alexander sucks 😭
Popular opinion: Alexander is the best 😎

Popular Opinion = Right opinion

I never understood the context of outliers tbh

I never understood the context of outliers tbh

imagine this, imagine that a super powerful character is defeated by a super weak one, without explanation or logic, that is outlier, but an outlier stops being an outlier when there is an explanation example: because that strong character loses with the weak one, the explanation is that the weak one had skills that did great damage to the strong one, such as countering the enemy's strength or affecting his body with pressure points, that is an outlier that ceases to be outlier with explanation. or do you remember the bullet that hit goku in super? the explanation is that goku was distracted, and when he was distracted he didn't pay attention and lost concentration, breaking his ki barrier and damaging him. And of course, every outlier has its explanation, but if it doesn't, or you don't have the idea of what happened, then it will be an outlier

Back