• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My Unpopular opinion:
I like JoJo but not at all:
  1. The writer is inconsistent with the world he created. In Johnathan saga, we learnt about masks and Harmon and it continues in Joseph's saga where we learnt about Pillar men and why harmon was effective weapon to defeat them. But when it entered 3rd phase (Jotaro's saga), the global principal changed and suddenly there are stand users. Harmon was belittled and was rendered ineffective. The principles of the world was changed suddenly that doesn't make any sense. A similar thing happened when writer introduced arrows, ghosts and virus. He should have created whole different story starting from Jotaro saga
  2. In each new jojo's saga, the previous jojo is belittled to show that current jojo (protagonist in the respective storyline) had more influence. This could be achieved in many ways but writer believes showing previous jojo weaker than current jojo can achieve this outcome. Of course it can achieve this outcome but it shows that readers/ viewers are just fools to toy with and writer can do whatever he wants. We can see this done with Joseph, then Jotaro, and so on.
  3. The writer is inconsistent with his own storyline. He creates elements that he later on forgets or choose to forget (these elements are pretty big to forget). This has happened many times across all sagas. In Johnathan's saga, Erina Pendleton escapes using the coffin where Dio was held at. But in Jotaro's saga, we can see coffin retrieved from bottom of the sea. In Jotaro's saga, we can see polnareff's stand removing armor to attack faster, but he convenient never uses it again to give enemy constant advantage. In Giorno's saga, we can see that attacking Giorno's stand would reflect any damage done to life he created with his golden wind, an eye for an eye, it happened with Act iii freeze and leaky eye. But for enemies convenience, it never happened again when Ghiaccio froze his wine or Cioccolata turned his branch into mold, also he had ability to speed up consciousness and it never happened again after Buccaratti's fight. We can say writer changed Giorno's stand according to his own convenience in the whole saga.
  4. Characters apart from protagonist are very unlikable. They are twisted incarnation of writer, and their emotions, mood characteristics changes according to writer's mood. In Josuke's storyline, we can see various character trying to literally kill main characters like Rohan tried to kill koichi. Yukao trying to kill Koichi. Hazamada trying to off Jotaro. Shingechi trying to kill both Josuke and Okuyasu. But when their fight is over, everyone becomes sane and best friends. We also get to see emotional moment with Singechi. Similar thing happens with Giorno and Buccarati. Very bad character planning I must say.
There are many more things but in the end I would like to say that there adventure is not only bizzare but stupid with writer above all playing dolls with his characters thinking viewers are stupid and he can do whatever he wants with his story.
I like SAO and Accel World
Berserk is PURE GARBAGE
Gamera is better than Godzilla
I like Dragon Ball Evolution, The Last Airbender, Devilman (2004), Fist of the North Star (1995)
Godzilla 1998 and Godzilla the Series is better than Monsterverse's Godzilla movies
Godzilla 1998:
  1. Jean Reno as Philippe Roaché is one of the few highlights of the movie.
    • Fun Fact: In the European French dub of the film, Roaché was dubbed by Jean Reno himself.
  2. Hank Azaria as Victor "Animal" Palotti can get a few good laughs at times.
  3. It has good songs (such as "No Shelter" by Rage Against the Machine and "Deeper Underground" by Jamiroquai) and an awesome soundtrack composed by David Arnold.
  4. Some funny moments here and there, such as the "wrong floor!" moment.
  5. A ton of good practical effects and miniatures, like the destruction of Madison Square Garden.
  6. Some action scenes, such as the taxi chase scene, are intense and decent.
  7. Zilla's design was actually not bad as its own creature. However, it was the bad CGI and poor design choices that ruined it.
  8. The opening credits are a good homage to classic monster movies.
  9. The film moves at a pretty good pace.
  10. Zilla's death (while underwhelming) is pretty emotional and heartbreaking.
  11. It could had been better if it didn't have the Godzilla name and was a standalone monster film.
  12. It gave us the great animated series that was more faithful to the original movies and had plenty of unique monsters.
Godzilla the Series:
  1. Compared to the Roland Emmerich film with the same name it was a HUGE improvement
  2. This version of Godzilla is known to be quick, agile and intelligent given with his new design while keeping the tone with nature for those who are familiar with the original Toho films as it emphasizes and monster battles with the destruction of it’s surroundings.
  3. Awesome and spine-chilling intro.
  4. This series has featured many unique monsters that weren’t in the original Godzilla movies owned by Toho which gives it some originality
  5. It is much more faithful to the original Godzilla than the movie it was based on.
  6. Decent animation.
  7. It was just as good as other Godzilla movies.
  8. The humans on the series are really good as are nicely developed as they interact with Godzilla, especially Dr. Nico Tatopoulos.
Touhou is bad (I used to like Touhou but I hate it now):
  1. The characters art is "so bad, it's good". In newer games it gets better, but conversely, endings and the Reimu art on title screen look worse with each new game.
  2. Most of characters had overpowered status, and often included as debatable candidates for "The most powerful characters" lists.
  3. Generic plot. Although it gets much more development in the official manga and the lore and background behind the world of Gensokyo itself is interesting.
  4. Twilight Frontier often rushing their fighting games and without patches they don't look good.
I enjoy playing bad video games like Duke Nukem Forever, Sonic 06, Halo 5....
Duke Nukem Forever:
  1. Jon St. John's voice acting is still fun, even if Duke isn't exactly himself.
  2. An update was made for the PC version of the game to increase the number of weapons that Duke can hold from two to four.
  3. The intro is good. Better than the actual game, in fact.
  4. A now-gone feature allowed players to upload videos of drawing on the whiteboard at the start of the game. Some of these videos were genuinely impressive given the limited nature of the interface.
  5. The DLC packs, The Doctor Who Cloned Me and the Hail to the Icons Parody Pack, were distinct improvements over the main game.
  6. It makes Rachael Meadow cranky.
Sonic 2006:
  1. Awesome music, especially the main theme, "His World", probably one of the best video game themes ever made, and Silver's theme, "Dreams of an Absolution". Other standout tracks include the second half of Wave Ocean, the first halves of Radical Train and Flame Core, along with Aquatic Base 1.
  2. Shadow's portrayal in this game is an improvement over SA2 and Shadow the Hedgehog.
  3. Despite not aging well, the graphics look very nice (even though it look way too realistic and out-of-place).
  4. Despite also feeling out-of-place, the opening cutscene is actually pretty awesome to watch.
  5. Most of the voice acting is good. Especially Jason Griffith as Sonic and Shadow, Mike Pollock as Dr. Eggman, Amy Palant as Tails, Dan Green as Knuckles and Mephiles, and Bella Hudson as Blaze.
  6. There still are few good bosses here and there. The Egg Wyvern boss is a nice call back to the Egg Viper boss from Sonic Adventure.
  7. The game has a lot of callbacks to Sonic Adventure.
  8. The story does have funny moments here and there: the possibly unintentionally hilarious scene where Shadow uses the power of Chaos Control to kick Silver in the back of the head being a stand-out example, along with the revelation that Eggman has robot glasses that always know where the Chaos Emeralds are.
  9. Some glitches in this game are fun to use; especially the floating box glitch.
  10. Your mileage may vary, but the gold medals can offer some degree of replay value; you get one for completing the stage as you would, one for completing the Hard mode, one for S ranking each difficulty, and one more for collecting 10 silver medals in each stage. Each story has three extra gold medals; one for finding 30 silver medals in the hub worlds in each story, one for S ranking all ACT stages, and one for S ranking all town missions. This can help you practice the stage and potentially discover new secrets you may have missed in the main route.
Halo 5:
  1. For the first time since Halo 2, the multiplayer portion of the game is playable on PC (until the MCC on PC).
  2. The graphics are really good, as per usual for a Halo game.
  3. Good voice acting, such as Steve Downes and Jen Taylor reprising their roles as Chief and Cortana.
  4. Great multiplayer that is an improvement over Halo 4's, even though the maps are average and some of the game modes were removed. Now though, they added some additional modes such as Infection back from past Halo games.
  5. The Forge mode, while not in the game at launch, was improved from Halo: The Master Chief Collectionallowing for more complex maps.
    • It is now possible to make custom terrain that's not just artificially made terrain with materials such as sandstone, steel, or glass, but actual nature terrain of grass, sand, and snow, by placing terrain blocks of various sizes and shapes with terrain materials used in the three open world maps.
    • The number of objects that can be placed in a map at once has been increased from 650 to 1024, and more recently to 1600. Now there are no group object limits, too (e.g. being able to place 32 lights).
    • The variety of objects that can be placed is dramatically increased.
    • You can place artificial building blocks of much larger sizes than before.
    • When the Forge mode was originally added there were only three maps and natural object themes you could place. Now there are six template maps and seven natural object themes to place, Alpine, Barrens, Glacier, Tidal, Depths, Asteroid, and Alien (the only theme not to have a template map).
  6. Lots of content was added for free via updates.
  7. Many of the old Halo maps can be unlocked for free, which is nice.
  8. It goes back to the universal loadout system of the past games, rather than the weapon unlocking of Halo 4.
  9. The fall damage from Halo: Reach and Halo 4 is gone, now collision damage only occurs when hitting a structure at fast speeds like in Halo 3 again.
That is all explaination lol. Anyways, the rules of this thread:
No Opinion Lashing except if someone bring bad "opinions" like Supporting Peta or Hitler
No treating your opinions as facts

Well if we're talking about unpopular opinions, I might be one of a few minority that actually likes the story of DBH.
I know that at it's core DBH is pure fanservice, but I really liked Xenoverse's concept of saving the multiverse from guys who want to destroy it by altering it's events was a nice change of pace and Heroes basically added more on top of that and I like the designs and characters that are the Demon Gods.

Well if we're talking about unpopular opinions, I might be one of a few minority that actually likes the story of DBH.
I know that at it's core DBH is pure fanservice, but I really liked Xenoverse's concept of saving the multiverse from guys who want to destroy it by altering it's events was a nice change of pace and Heroes basically added more on top of that and I like the designs and characters that are the Demon Gods.
Cool, I like both GT and Heroes too

More Unpopular Opinion:
I like Ghostbuster 2 and the 2016 reboot
I like Boruto
SAO is better than JoJo
I don't like most of Araki's works except Baoh and Phantom BT
Call of Duty Ghost is good and other bad Call of Duty games as well
I like Anthem

Also Bump.

I wouldn't call the opinion about Sonic 06's music unpopular. Out of all the criticism Sonic 06 (and Sonic games in general) gets, the one thing that I've seen consistently praised is the soundtrack.

For my opinion: I think Speed Racer (2008) was a good movie. Though, I think this opinion has slowly become less unpopular in recent years.

My unpopular opinions about Final Fantasy;

* I actually enjoyed the FFXIII trilogy as well as the overall story, gameplay and music (hardly anyone complains about the linearity in FFX yet FFXIII gets labelled the "hallway simulator").

* FFVI is just as overrated as FFVII but for very different reasons (e.g 2-D elitism, mage Joker = best villain ever and petty platform bias), it's a great game to be sure but its the not the best JRPG of all-time like some may claim and tbh I find FFV to be the best of "classic" era FFs.

*Kuja is actually the best written FF villain; behind his cruelty as well as narcissism there is a tragic fool who fears his own mortality, cannot fathom why anyone who show him any kindness (e.g Zidane giving him a helping hand despite all pain Kuja has caused) and ofc the denial of his heritage. It also helps that he doesn't have a cliche god-complex that his three predecessors had (the clown, the "angel" and the witch) he unironically wants to conquer two worlds and become ruler just to "cure" his own inferiority complex after discovering his "father".

*FF XII (and it's expanded world known as the Ivalice Alliance) is overall the best as well as the most fleshed out setting in any FF game; with the different races, cultures, lore, technology and nations not to mention the wide variety of monsters that actually feel as well as act like living, breathing creatures (within reason ofc, this is a fantasy game after all).

That's my take on the FF franchise.

@The_Axiom_of_Virgo:
This is just a guess, but I think it may be because XIII had more controversial stuff going on, for example the In Media Res story, a less varied setting due to being set in Cocoon (hence no illusion of travelling all in all, even if you weren't actually given freedom) and stuff, so there were less things to sort of "distract" from the issues at hand, to put it somehow.

yeah, so much. I love the crap out of VI but it's pretty hard to deny the attitude has fallen into that. I'd also add that it has to do with it being a more underlooked game compared to other entries, so it has that whole "underdog" thing going on that people will cheer for (mixed with the SNES nostalgia, as you say). But still calling it a perfect game, with the best story, character development, gameplay and whatnot and that all other FF entries pale is overrating it (and would be to any game to be fair), not to mention VI has many flaws and many things that people decry in other entries are present in VI but considered good there or overlooked.

I wouldn't say this is an unpopular opinion, Kuja is widely considered one of the best bad guys of the franchise even if others are marketed more. Also ties how IX is one of the most beloved entries.

Also wouldn't say this isn't an unpopular opinion, the Ivallice Alliance may not be as played as other entries (to put it somehow) but almost everyone that has played its entries considers them to be excellent in terms of story and setting.

Also my own unpopular opinion... I don't think FFVII is overrated. Yeah. Overhyped, overrepresented, overmarketed, overexploited? Absolutely (and it gets grating). Surely might have had the massive hype after release, especially after the RPG breakthrough it pulled off (which was the intent all along with its marketing and all), but, honestly nowadays aside a vocal minority calling it the best game ever, which all FFs have and any good game have in general, a lot of people simply aren't afraid to say they love the game and that's about it? They might bring up nostalgia or how it was a special thing for them as their favorite game or a special experience, but it simply comes as people unafraid to say they like it anymore and willing to defend it. What I do come across A LOT more is detractors saying it's overrated, it's awful and all (even in non VII related stuff, . And for a good while you had people actively going out of their way to avoid saying they consider it the best at anything because you actively are shamed or insulted for praising. People could say VI is a masterpiece, IX is perfect or whatever but if you did something similar for VII it was wrong simply because it was VII. It got to the point that simply liking VII or saying VII did something well was considered wrong even if it was the same thing other FFs did. This has diminished in recent years, but god forbid if you actually say it's the best FF or the best PS RPG or even that's your favorite game (and I don't mean people disagreeing with you, I mean people taking it as an offense). It got pretty bad for a while for like... 2000s to 2015 or so? It's kind of a surprise to find people and vids actually trying to acknowledge the positive impact the game had or analyzing the characters beyond "lol emo clod" and try to explain why they were beloved in the first place.

I do agree that JoJo from parts 3 onward should have been a different series. As much as stands are better than the ripple as a power system, the switch between them literally came out of nowhere and completely ditched the former.

Also yeah, Araki's writing is kinda faulty in the earlier parts, though it does get a little better in parts 7 and 8.

Speaking of Araki's faulty writing, he couldn't write women at all before Part 6, though he does a really good job there.

John Wick 3 is an awful movie and a terrible sequel that completely breaks the suspension of disbelief

SMT:IVA is really good and a lot better than SMT:IV

Almost every piece of FFVII content past the original games sucks ass and ruins a lot of the characters- though I hear FFVIIR is a lot better in that regard.

Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon's gameplay is possibly the worst thing I've ever experienced, though EOS' story was very good

I don't like FMA 2003 at all

Undertale isn't overrated in the sense that it's worse than people make it sound, I think it's a very clever game.

1. The writer is inconsistent with the world he created. In Johnathan saga, we learnt about masks and Harmon and it continues in Joseph's saga where we learnt about Pillar men and why harmon was effective weapon to defeat them. But when it entered 3rd phase (Jotaro's saga), the global principal changed and suddenly there are stand users. Harmon was belittled and was rendered ineffective. The principles of the world was changed suddenly that doesn't make any sense. A similar thing happened when writer introduced arrows, ghosts and virus. He should have created whole different story starting from Jotaro saga
Actually where is the problem? in long manga/anime there is a change of power system, example is One Piece. and it isn't bad.
in many ways but writer believes showing previous jojo weaker than current jojo can achieve this outcome. Of course it can achieve this outcome but it shows that readers/ viewers are just fools to toy with and writer can do whatever he wants. We can see this done with Joseph, then Jotaro, and so on
Wtf i readed?I mean, and how to say that dragon ball sucks because there is one villain stronger than the other, it makes no sense ...moreover it is not even true, because it only happened with Jotaro essentially, to make it clear that he was very strong, the author is not making fun of you. already with josuke the thing changes. with day is essentially unknown, with jolyine the same thing as josuke. In the AU they don't even meet.
  1. The writer is inconsistent with his own storyline. He creates elements that he later on forgets or choose to forget (these elements are pretty big to forget). This has happened many times across all sagas. In Johnathan's saga, Erina Pendleton escapes using the coffin where Dio was held at. But in Jotaro's saga, we can see coffin retrieved from bottom of the sea. In Jotaro's saga, we can see polnareff's stand removing armor to attack faster, but he convenient never uses it again to give enemy constant advantage. In Giorno's saga, we can see that attacking Giorno's stand would reflect any damage done to life he created with his golden wind, an eye for an eye, it happened with Act iii freeze and leaky eye. But for enemies convenience, it never happened again when Ghiaccio froze his wine or Cioccolata turned his branch into mold, also he had ability to speed up consciousness and it never happened again after Buccaratti's fight. We can say writer changed Giorno's stand according to his own convenience in the whole saga
That's get explained in the novel, basically Dio tortured Erina for a bit, and for miracles, Dio dies. Polnareff togling is armor is just in character to make him characterized. Giorno abilities is pretty broken, The theory is giorno itself neither know how to use his power, since he stated to have that stand neither 1 month. Cioccolata stated that can counter giorno ability, but idk. For Ghiaccio i don't remember.
  1. Characters apart from protagonist are very unlikable. They are twisted incarnation of writer, and their emotions, mood characteristics changes according to writer's mood. In Josuke's storyline, we can see various character trying to literally kill main characters like Rohan tried to kill koichi. Yukao trying to kill Koichi. Hazamada trying to off Jotaro. Shingechi trying to kill both Josuke and Okuyasu. But when their fight is over, everyone becomes sane and best friends. We also get to see emotional moment with Singechi. Similar thing happens with Giorno and Buccarati. Very bad character planning I must say.
That isn't true at all, Rohan never tried to kill Koichi just to use him. Yukao just was crazy. For shigeci and just in the character, among all the minor characters of part 4 it makes him really characterized at least in low relief, louse, stingy, ready to kill.

Buccarati and Giorno are very good characther, they have a good back story and good motivation, Buccarati attack Giorno only because of an order, but already at that moment Buccarati was in a stalemate, he no longer knew what to do, we see that he too wanted to stop the boss.

There are many more things but in the end I would like to say that there adventure is not only bizzare but stupid with writer above all playing dolls with his characters thinking viewers are stupid and he can do whatever he wants with his story.

actually this is a yes and a no. Araki particularly uses a humor created with pop culture and references of various kinds, with strategic battles like hunter x hunter. Also remember that Araki does not plan the plot, but proceeds directly chapter by chapter.

it didn't have much to do with it, but when you criticize something, you can make mistakes.

I suppose you are a person who likes very simple things with easier concepts to understand, and characters much more "" human "" because of saying "Bersek is pure garbage".

I suppose you are a person who likes very simple things with easier concepts to understand, and characters much more "" human "" because of saying "Bersek is pure garbage".
No I like better concept than JoJo and Berserk, JoJo's concept was pretty simple, just change *****
Anime that I like:
Most of popular Anime from 2000s to 2010s
Hell Girl
Blood-C
Blue Gender
Another
And other gore Anime (despite I can still be able to watch other kinds of anime like Shounen or Yaoi or ***** like that)

I like a lot of Anime but JoJo and Berserk mostly don't fit with me. Jojo has a bunch of protagonists who are edgelords, people who trying to be funny, a wierdo with their friends or teammates who are Edgelords, people who trying to be funny... Berserk is basically slashing demons, there is no changes overall despite it has a lot of chapters and still continuing to this day. And again, Guts is just an edgelords like JoJo's Part 3 Protagonist (and part 5 too). Besides, I like video games more than Anime so I can say that Guts is basically a nerf version of Doomguy (although Berserk came out before DOOM).

No I like better concept than JoJo and Berserk, JoJo's concept was pretty simple, just change *****
Anime that I like:
Most of popular Anime from 2000s to 2010s
Hell Girl
Blood-C
Blue Gender
Another
And other gore Anime (despite I can still be able to watch other kinds of anime like Shounen or Yaoi or ***** like that)

I like a lot of Anime but JoJo and Berserk mostly don't fit with me. Jojo has a bunch of protagonists who are edgelords, people who trying to be funny, a wierdo with their friends or teammates who are Edgelords, people who trying to be funny... Berserk is basically slashing demons, there is no changes overall despite it has a lot of chapters and still continuing to this day. And again, Guts is just an edgelords like JoJo's Part 3 Protagonist (and part 5 too). Besides, I like video games more than Anime so I can say that Guts is basically a nerf version of Doomguy (although Berserk came out before DOOM).
essentially the protagonists of jojo are all at least in low relief and in the round. also Guts is a well characterized character, maybe I think you saw the anime (which completely ruined it) btw i think you didn't understanded them.

essentially the protagonists of jojo are all at least in low relief and in the round. also Guts is a well characterized character, maybe I think you saw the anime (which completely ruined it) btw i think you didn't understanded them.
I understand them, you need to look at the Anime and Manga's main stories, characters' back stories, their personalities and BAM, you can understand them also:
Join it

JoJo's not some masterpiece of deep writing, but I think most people tend to miss the subtler stuff with Joseph and Jotaro especially.

Berserk is basically slashing demons, there is no changes overall despite it has a lot of chapters and still continuing to this day. And again, Guts is just an edgelords like JoJo's Part 3 Protagonist (and part 5 too). Besides, I like video games more than Anime so I can say that Guts is basically a nerf version of Doomguy (although Berserk came out before DOOM).

I will not try to convince you to read Berserk (the anime is trash, manga is where all the praise comes from) but everything you just said is wrong. Berserk is a manga with extreme depth and top tier character development that gives us insight into character psychology, even more so than anime like Neon Genesis Evangelion. Guts is seen by the fanbase as "haha big sword guy angry", but he's a character with many layers to it and a "devil-may-care" attitude. He is an edgelord sometimes because of the trauma he has endured, and the Eclipse it he most popularized part of Berserk which gives the series an impression that "it's just a badass guy slaying demons, nothing special", but Guts is overall a chill guy who knows how to smile or crack a joke. The "fighting demons" shit doesn't even happen much in Berserk, it's mostly about showing us the transformation of characters and the world around them even with the cruelty that surrounds them.

TLDR Berserk is not what some people make it out to be. Brilliant writing, art and characters.

Actually is a good thing, but the mostly good point of JoJo are the figth.
They're definitely the focus of Part 1-6, but I do think there are some very good character moments that enhance the whole thing a lot.

-This will come as a shocker to some, but I think Metal Gear is GROSSLY overrated, in terms of gameplay it was almost always significantly behind its peers mechanically speaking (no crouching in a stealth game up until the 4th instalment? Are you ******* serious?) and the gameplay never goes beyond being serviceable. The story is overindulgent and the dialogues are mostly insufferable with a few notable exceptions. MGS5 is complete dogshit, the basic gameplay is good but it's squandered on formulaic missions and a terrible, shallow map. Most of the mess that was MGS5's development is on Kojima and not Konami: Kojima spent a RIDICULOUS amount of money on MGS5, to the point where Konami had to release Ground Zeroes as a standalone in order to recoup some of its spendings. Also, **** Peace Walker

-Kojima is a bad influence on gaming. He brings forth the now commonly accepted idea that games are little more than interactable movies. People like Kojima and others that shall remain unnamed do little more than simplify and streamline videogames, making them lose their very nature in an effert to appear as "legit artists" to the eyes of the mainstream, and they just gobble it up, to the point where The Last of Us 2 won the "best narrative" award despite being narrated like a ******* animated movie and Hades, which uses its very medium in interesting ways to tell a story, got completely shafted. Games ARE NOT and SHOULD NOT be like movies, **** you, learn how to tell a story in an innovative way.

-Most of all JRPGs aren't RPGs at all, they are glorified action games where the extent of the "roleplaying aspect" is changing the numbers on top of the character/the enemy and what oversized sword the sad-boy protagonist goes around with.

-The Witcher 3 is also greatly overrated, shallow roleplaying aspects and progression, subpar looting system and terrible controls and combat; it's decently written and has good graphics, but it's nowhere near "game of the decade" or anything of the sort. Also the Netflix show is shit.

-I absolutely hate graphic novels, you know, the ones that dominate every single higher d thread because "Yoshishukitsu Wakanamatsuki is stated to exist in a Kawarutsu no Shatsu ni Shit peepeepoopoo-space, which is stated to transcend time and space". I haven't read any, and don't intend to, because they look like absolute shallow shit, they just bother me to the core, you know those things you just can't stand for no particular reason? That's my relation with VNs, and it's not because they are "strong", it's because of how pompous and shallow they look, throwing high end physics, latin/greek mythology and the Cthulhu Mythos around like cum-stained tissues, little more than buzzwords.

-**** NIER AUTOMATA, and I won't even elaborate on this

-Red Dead redemption 2 is a shit 1995 game with 2040 graphics. If it wasn't this astonishingly advanced in terms of graphics nobody would have given half a **** about it

I laughed at everything and it's not even like I disagree, I agree with everything you said except the one about RDR2 and NieR, (and about visual novels 'cause I love them, but if you mean Masadaverse, I agree)

I love Metal Gear but Kojimbo and the franchise are horrendously overrated sometimes

Another hottake:

The OG doom games are Garbo,how the **** do people still play this today without mods and enjoy themselves?

Hugo Martin and the Reboot completely remade the franchise into a better game in every possible way.

"Yoshishukitsu Wakanamatsuki is stated to exist in a Kawarutsu no Shatsu ni Shit peepeepoopoo-space, which is stated to transcend time and space"
I should get this tatooed on my chest, how the **** did I even come up with it?

If we're on the topic of DOOM mods, I think Project Brutality is a better mod in every way to Brutal DOOM. Plus it's creator is a total scumbag as well

Also, it just ******* saddens me how Tier 1 is full of anime girls and boys, I always pictured Tier 1s to be like transcendental, trippy, larger than life beings with intriguing designs and concepts behind them, but half of them are vanilla-ass lolis/big tiddy girls and sadbois. Kinda takes away from the prestige in my eyes

Also, it just ******* saddens me how Tier 1 is full of anime girls and boys, I always pictured Tier 1s to be like transcendental, trippy, larger than life beings with intriguing designs and concepts behind them, but half of them are vanilla-ass lolis/big tiddy girls and sadbois. Kinda takes away from the prestige in my eyes
Maybe that is what God looks like in the end.

Also Tier 0 is dominated by squid monsters and Mesopotamian people. Not much better in that regard.

Back