• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

I've been thinking, it would be funny as hell if I were to powerscale Touhou Lost Word.

Would LW be accepted in this wiki for being officially licensed despite being non-canon or would it be sent to FC/OC wiki (Hell)?

I have a dream and I have a plan.
Screenshot_20231026-005529.png

Okay I need to retract that statement, they don't do it passively. That was me getting ahead of myself. They do still solo your verse though.

WHAT IS HAPPENING
-Mizuchi got fucking impaled
-Byakuren kicks Flandre in the head and straight up throws her into the stratosphere
-The high tier scaling chain is forever fucked LMAOOOOOO
I'll give actual updates once translations are out.

It's usually the main cast that has those speed feats, then the others that can catch and match them are scaling up iirc.
No I mean like do they play danmaku with infinite speed or something? 💀💀💀
Like for example Goku profile is able to co exist with his in universe counterpart without being too incoherent or making no sense , it's why I asked the first question otherwise you got case like jjk profile where sukuna is 500+ times faster than yuta (mahoraga didn't get the speed scaling for some reason despite reacting to fraudjo 😭)

No I mean like do they play danmaku with infinite speed or something? 💀💀💀
I mean, yes?
Like for example Goku profile is able to co exist with his in universe counterpart without being too incoherent or making no sense , it's why I asked the first question otherwise you got case like jjk profile where sukuna is 500+ times faster than yuta (mahoraga didn't get the speed scaling for some reason despite reacting to fraudjo 😭)
Which of the many Gokus?

Will this be the end for Mizuchi? Will her luck plot armor finally run out? I can't see how she could get out of the situation Satori put her in unless she pulls out some bullshit powers she never had before. Will this be the end of that manga? I hope it ends, that chapter was a good way to end Mizuchi's arc.

I have GREAT news, and that's that we finally have a way to get info from Touhou Station streams! Turns out Youtube has an auto-caption function that, while obviously not perfect, gives me a solid grasp on what they're talking about in any given moment. Since the text is transcribed as well, I've been able to (very slowly) translate what's being said into english. Obviously, important info will be run by a real translator before being added to the profiles/a CRT. To test this, I've been going through the stream dedicated to Marisa, which notes that she's always researching and knows the most about mushrooms out of anybody, is slightly weaker than Reimu, and that she was an only child who was disowned by her family. Will keep yall updated on whatever else I find, most likely just new lore detached from VS shit.

I cooked. Don't expect too much more from me before the big revisions drop. Maybe a LS upgrade at most, but the newest chapter of CDS has complicated the scaling chain for that somewhat.

Class M Cirno is now real. Might do a 2-in-1 thread covering low tier downgrades and LS upgrades. I think the funniest thing about the current LS ratings is that I have calcs for almost every rating under the sun EXCEPT class 25. Old Touhou supporters were either insane or on a higher plane of existence.

Okay, after a bit of consideration, here's the rough plan for lifting strength changes:
Low-low tiers (Anyone below Cirno) get uhhh idk, average human LS, they don't really have any good feats I'm aware of. The Three Fairies carrying a frozen carp and Kosuzu carrying a fuckton of books might be a bit higher? Low tiers (Cirno and any youkai at 8-B) get Class M. Mid tiers (anyone at 7-B) get Class G scaling to Nitori. Anyone at High 6-A will get an 'at least Class G' rating, since I can't think of any better feats from that tier. High tiers get Class T, possibly Multi-Stellar. I have some reservations about scaling anyone to Byakuren after the last chapter of CDS, but they might be unfounded. God tiers are just straight up Multi-Stellar scaling above Byakuren and to Tenryu. There are various other feats that don't really have a solid place in the scaling chain, like Marisa and Kanako lifting onbashira (Class 50-Class M) or Tenshi lifting really big keystones (Class G, maybe), but those can just act as support to get us out of Class 25 hell. god i still need to calc murasa's anchor feat, huh

Any questions?

Back