• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

All fun and games until you get hit with 30+ CRTs in a row.
I just checked, it would be at least 36. Considering new information I found literally two days ago necessitated a new thread, this means I'll likely pass 40 by the end of this. And just to be clear, every single one will be pretty ******* big (although 16 are dedicated to character ability additions). The other 20 though... those will be a lot more interesting.

I just checked, it would be at least 36. Considering new information I found literally two days ago necessitated a new thread, this means I'll likely pass 40 by the end of this. And just to be clear, every single one will be pretty ******* big (although 16 are dedicated to character ability additions). The other 20 though... those will be a lot more interesting.
Nice!

I'm kinda running out of things to do right now

Where the hell did you get so much information that you could make 40 CRTs?

11Ojk05lr9rnI9DEPu83auqsKJaT0JGr6qUHX737yGg73cWU2mFt67K22qGkr5xG_Ez67ThQPYv0-UM=s1200-nd-v1
Cirno...
Nice!

You don't have any work bruh.

Nice!

You may be the first person to speedrun a forum :v

Where the hell did you get so much information that you could make 40 CRTs?
31 official games (each with multiple routes, endings, manuals, and an omake.txt), 37 official music CDs, 21 official print works (most with 30 to 50 chapters), 97 interviews and statements, and several dozen untranslated streams featuring WoG, and nearly 30 years of history. I've got 10k words typed up in my research doc and I feel like I'm not even 10% done.

Just throw out anything you think is worth including (scaling, abilities, potential calcs, etc) and source them. Hell, even just sources for pre-existing abilities. Some characters' P&A sections do a poor job explaining just how broken some of these abilities are.

I have been diagnosed with an obsession with Megumu and Yumeko hairs.....titus their hairs are goergeus
What does titus mean? Also, I don't get the hype around their hair. Maybe it's because I am not too much of a hair lover, there are only hairstyles I hate, not hairstyles I love. But their hairstyles seem pretty average. I mean, my aunt wears her hair like that.

Is there a specific reason why low tiers don't have infinite speed?
I think Great Fairy Wars made it pretty clear.

Marisa:
Not bad!
Where'dya get that kinda power...?

Marisa:
Eh, whatever, sorry for puttin' ya down, I guess.

Now we're gonna play with some REAL danmaku!

Marisa:
What the... You're that strong?
This is kinda nuts.

Cirno:
How's THAT!?

Marisa:
P-Pretty good, really...

Well, I really did go easy on ya, y'know.
With the non-deadly lasers.

Marisa:
(Even if I had pulled out my most powerful lasers,
she could've been trouble...)

Marisa:
Owww, I'm pretty beat up.
I'd better get home and sleep, too.

Yeah, plus Rei'sen blatantly blitzes Reimu in SSiB. It's not like AP has ever correlated with speed in Touhou (like Aya being the fastest in Gensokyo but still being like the 2nd weakest high tier, lmao).
Also talking bout speed ratings, will these feats be written on the profiles?
It seems people care about speed scaling even outside of vsb.

Even the low tiers should have similar tiers of speed to the high tiers. I don''t remember the series implying the top tiers are able to speedblitz every low tier. Even the fairies seem to be comparable in speed to the strongest characters.

Even the low tiers should have similar tiers of speed to the high tiers. I don''t remember the series implying the top tiers are able to speedblitz every low tier. Even the fairies seem to be comparable in speed to the strongest characters.
Talking about Fairies, shouldn't they have incorporeality too?

Back