• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making Alice straight-up 2-C (Touhou Project: PC-98 Canonicity Continuation Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the last PC-98 thread, Alice somewhat missed out on her big uprade. Her magic is 2-C, but she's still as strong as the verse's low tiers physically based on outdated information, this thread will serve to fix that.

Durability
Alice's durability should be upgraded to 2-C. Considering that there were no Spell Card Rules during the events of PC-98, that means she got into serious fights with the likes of Reimu, Marisa, Mima, and even Yuuka during the events of Mystic Square. Though, she will likely be on the lower end of the 2-C scaling chain due to literally every playable character in the game admitting that she didn't put up much of a fight.

She does later go on to have more physical fights with the cast of Immaterial and Missing Power, including the likes of Suika, who seems to have been getting serious during their fight (But it's hard to determine if Alice's story is canon). Lastly, we have the events of Scarlet Weather Rhapsody that might be better proof for her Durability being 2-C, as she fights Tenshi at the end of her story, wanting her to go all out. Tenshi was also the one who caused the SWR incident because she literally just wanted to start fights with the humans and youkai of Gensokyo.

Attack Potency/Striking Strength
Besides using Spirit Manipulation, which is Touhou's UES, Alice does also have a few moves in the fighting games where she harms her opponents with really-*******-shitty-kicks and a cartoony punch, with the punch somehow being able to break the guard/barrier of the characters and some of the kicks being able to send the cast flying.

Every other Touhou supporter's power is only twenty-eight-point-five-seven-one-four percent as powerful as mine!

Agree as well
I was surprised when I first saw the magician profiles, they shouldn't be treated like a weakling physically when fighting games exist.

I think it's because Marisa stated that aside from her, all the magicians suffer from sickness and physical weakness (that rhymed).

I think it's because Marisa stated that aside from her, all the magicians suffer from sickness and physical weakness (that rhymed).
See, Marisa doesn't even say all magicians have those weaknesses; Just that "so many" do. And while Alice is shown on the page, Marisa herself doesn't even mention her, so I think this feels very flimsy when we have much more direct confirmation that Alice is physically strong. Although, given Patchouli is actually shown to be physically weak and ill, this logic would still apply to her.

Yeah, I know she didn't say all of them, it's just that the image showed them both and when Kasen and Reimu looked at her she clarified that not all of them, which gave the impression she was the exception.

I obviously agree Alice should not be physically weak given the proof presented, just said that it's easy to see why people would make that mistake.

so what you gonna do now, bucko, I have power now
O-of course, milord, physically 2-C Patchy is next...
03d.jpg

Is actually after the last staff input.
For all content revision suggestions, a grace period of 48 hours should be allowed for the reviewing staff members to evaluate and approve them. This grace period applies to both minor and self-evident revisions, as well as larger revisions that may require more input from other staff members. This is to ensure that all staff members have the opportunity to review the suggested revisions and provide their input, even if the initial explanation post in a content revision thread is quite large and complicated. Until this grace period has elapsed since the time of the thread's creation, the revision should not be applied to the profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back