• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

Don't think I've ever heard of anything like that here in the wiki, but hey, trans representation is now a thing.
Her gender here is listed as "female, used to be male", which AFAIK makes us the only wiki to explicitly mention her changing her gender.

unknown.png

Quick question, do we have any hard confirmation that Komachi/shinigami in general are death gods in Touhou? Or do we just assume that because 'shinigami = death gods' is a common thing?

Apparently it's a roguelike shmup. Gotta admit that a roguelike starring solely Marisa sounds more like a fangame than an actual official game but **** it, this sounds based as hell.

So basically the new series/spin-off would be Marisa bargain to the capitalism market?
The opposite, really. More like yet another game where ZUN gets less subtle about how much he ******* hates capitalism.

We're like 2 steps away from getting a Karl Marx 2hu at this point.

The opposite, really. More like yet another game where ZUN gets less subtle about how much he ******* hates capitalism.

We're like 2 steps away from getting a Karl Marx 2hu at this point.
Maybe it is just another day Marisa "borrow" other older-than-they-looks ladies' items.

On an unrelated note, Touhou Kenbun Roku protagonists can be opponents of Hifuu CD protagonists. I'm not playing Touhou pun.

Maybe it is just another day Marisa "borrow" other older-than-they-looks ladies' items.

On an unrelated note, Touhou Kenbun Roku protagonists can be opponents of Hifuu CD protagonists. I'm not playing Touhou pun.
Nah it's confirmed to be about Marisa investigating price inflation of the ability cards from 18. ZUN being topical as always.

what if i posted another massive upgrade crt in like 2 days

as a joke
Actually on second thought I should wait a moment for the latest chapters of CDS and LE to get translations, they've historically been a great source for youkai physiology stuff, which is the focus of the thread. I should probably reread them in the meantime, though.

So today in "discovering new bullshit that may lead to huge upgrades"

Turns out everyone in Touhou might have two different kinds of souls; Spirit/phantoms, of which an individual person has many, and their singular soul which exists separately from phantoms, which... I'm not sure how to even begin quantifying that shit.

Actually, this is probably soul dualism... but I still don't know what that would grant.

Last edited:
I'm gonna rewrite the power of the verse section, just putting this here because no way in hell am I gonna wait 2 months for a CRT on that to get accepted and I don't wanna get reported for vandalism.

Or waiting for some people to post scripts of their conversation in English.
It's been like 5 years since their first stream, if it didn't happen before it's not gonna happen now :v

Though it doesn't even need to be in English, even if it's written in Japanese I wouldn't have a problem since I know how to use DeepL.

Refrain from posts like this in the future yeah? Dude is gone, no need to keep talking about him.
Sorry, but the feeling of how much i'm sick of him for an ages has gone so i'm too happy lel

Also why you become so strict instead being a funny bone-man like usual?

Because this is wiki business. Funny haha bone man is for other times.

Anyway, I'm off. Try not to throw a sabbath or something over the ban.

I agree with crabwhale, regardless of how I feel regarding the matter. I feel bad for what the person reporting him went through and that's all I'll say about it.

I agree with crabwhale, regardless of how I feel regarding the matter. I feel bad for what the person reporting him went through and that's all I'll say about it.
As for what happened, I feel that there should be no further discussion about it especially since what had transpired had hit much too close to home.

Back