• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 strongest F's on vs Fandom wiki

ElixirBlue

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Who holds the top 5 most powerful Fate Manipulation in the vs battle site and why? I don't want to keep claiming things I don't really know for certai

Edit: in a previous thread, it was determined that different verses treat Fate Manipulation differently and there isn't a real consistency between verses.

Effectiveness, potency, what their function is? I'm actually not sure how to gauge them in power either, which is something I probably can learn from this thread.

Technically speaking, all High 1-As and 0s. But by showings, probably Tzeench or something (he is the platonic concept of fate after all).

Honestly, yeah I kind of want to know if earthbound has the most broken or is even in the top 10.

I want people to also describe why they are the strongest. Feats, how they work as in, what their function is, etc.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Jill Presto.
She has 1-A fate hax

Sonic also has good fatehax which works on even type 4's from what I heard
sonic doesn't even compare to top tier "fatehax lol" users.

Sonic's FateHax borders close to Narrative Causality.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
So its not about tiers?
Well, the resistance to Fate Manipulation determined by Acausality. Doctor Who in tier 1 but he doesn't have the Acausality to be immune to certain Fate Manipulation.

ElixirBlue said:
Sonic's FateHax borders close to Narrative Causality.

sorry idk what narrative causality is does it have something to do with the story favoring sonic?

But the point of this thread is to look at the effectiveness and functions of various fate manipulations.

Gan's fatehax can affect 1-As and bypass Type 4 Acausality
What is the FateHax? What is the fate supposed to be?

ElixirBlue said:
I want people to also describe why they are the strongest. Feats, how they work as in, what their function is, etc.
Gan is a 1-A whose will is fate itself. With Tzeench, fate is just one of the concepts that make up his being, which is in itself 1-A. Jill Presto has 1-A fate-hax that seem like standard stuff but I'm not too sure about her. I've also seen some Hadou Gods with fate-hax listed (I don't think I need to tell you why they'd be on this list). That's all I can think of for now.

Edit: Misrembered the Hadou God stuff. Still, Gan would be number one by showing, followed by Jill then Tzeench from my knowledge.

ElixirBlue said:
Gan's fatehax can affect 1-As and bypass Type 4 Acausality
What is the FateHax? What is the fate supposed to be?
What do you mean? His fate stuff basically "guided" the children who fought Pennywise

Also, the embodiment of fate in Dark Tower is merely an aspect of Gan

So far:

1. Gan

2. Jill Presto

I'll talk about Sonic's placement later. I genuinely want to have a real discussion about this.

There are at least 3 people already mentioned on this thread with 1-A fate-hax.

But Fate potency doesn't come from tiers. It from what Acausality it can bypass, due to how Fate functions.

There has been times lower tiered Fate Manipulation characters have effected higher tier characters.

ElixirBlue said:
There are at least 3 people already mentioned on this thread with 1-A fate-hax.
But Fate potency doesn't come from tiers. It from what Acausality it can bypass, due to how Fate functions.

um no?

Back