• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Medaka - How Does Hax Work Part 1

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
To settle a debate between @Ultima_Reality and I (and everyone else who weighed in; such as @Armorchompy).

They will start 10 meters apart, both combatants will be bloodlusted, speed will be equalised, and both will be at their strongest.

Son Goku from the DBA Manga in his most powerful key is 2-C, both in AP and durability. While he does resist some of Medaka's wincons (Existence Erasure and Disease Manipulation), he doesn't resist the rest.

Medaka Kurokami is 5-C, and doesn't have any abilities that are accepted as working on a properly 4-D scale. But she does have Supernatural Luck which is accepted as letting her win against opponents which she is far weaker than without using any abilities, and a few potentially useful abilities on top of that, such as Scar Dead which lets her re-open all wounds ever afflicted on someone, including mental wounds, Book Maker which reduces someone's stats to Misogi Kumagawa's level, removes their abilities, and often KOs people as soon as it's used. Also potentially worth mention is Zapping Study, which can be used to arbitrarily lower someone's intelligence. Plus, while All Fiction may not be able to erase Goku, she can use it to erase her own death, resurrecting herself, potentially making her hard to keep down.

Goku: 0

Medaka: 5 (@Zencha9, @Iapitus_The_Impaler, @FoxySonicMaster108, @BrackishBrineBroth, @PrinceofPein)

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
i don't have the full context of what you two are goofing about so i'll give my input
goku physically 3-D so stuff like her luck should work
in terms of the stats lowering then i don't think she can lower his powers infinitely even if he doesn't resist it although i'm unsure if ki covers the mind or not so i'll let that to knowledgeables
her luck should buy her enough time or make her do stuff she usually doesn't and all fiction is instant GG so i'll vote for her

Last edited:
Medaka’s got some good abilities but idk how effective some of them would be against Goku.

Like her statistics reduction, would that even work against someone who’s like several levels of infinity greater than them in power?

Or like on her profile it says she has the ability precognition listed, but in return “she can’t avoid the attacks she sees coming” which essentially makes that power kinda useless against him lol.

It does say she can rewrite her own death tho so unless Goku like EE her, she’ll probably be fine from his attacks.

Goku needs to rely on EE to kill her permanently, and she should put him down with scar dead. Supernatural luck would make the fight go in her favor, as Goku wouldn't just choose to one shot her at minimum. I vote medaka.

If you think it's too much of a stomp to put on profiles, that's fair enough.

Ultima and I are wondering when, exactly, the wiki considers hax usable on higher-tiered opponents.

This is the first match, testing a character with hax, against a character whose durability, but not their level of existence, is rated at a higher level of infinity.

The potential wincon would be if the wiki considers higher-D durability to be enough to be immune to lower-D hax.

If you think it's too much of a stomp to put on profiles, that's fair enough.

Ultima and I are wondering when, exactly, the wiki considers hax usable on higher-tiered opponents.

This is the first match, testing a character with hax, against a character whose durability, but not their level of existence, is rated at a higher level of infinity.

The potential wincon would be if the wiki considers higher-D durability to be enough to be immune to lower-D hax.
the wiki does not consider higher D durability to be immune to lower D hax if the character themselves are not higher dimensional, so all of Medaka's hax will work in this case

Yeah, hax by definition is ignoring physical stats, even someone with tier 0 durability but still confined to a 3D body would be as vulnerable to regular 3D hax, what makes higher-d characters "immune" is their size, which isn't a factor if they're, well, 3D as said before.

Yeah, hax by definition is ignoring physical stats, even someone with tier 0 durability but still confined to a 3D body would be as vulnerable to regular 3D hax, what makes higher-d characters "immune" is their size, which isn't a factor if they're, well, 3D.
Yeah, that's one of the contradictions I wanna tackle eventually. Why is smurf hax considered to ignore most resistances?

It's not that it ignores resistances exactly speaking, but rather it's just deemed as having uncountably infinite layers out of the mere range.
Except that's probably an outdated standard, as per some hax revisions I did, range no longer correlates to potency, nor does the potency correlates to layers, meaning that this sticks out as the exception for no reason.

I've considered multiple times on doing a CRT for it, in fact.

Hmm, bloodlust mean Goku will hakai eventually as his first move. But that Supernatural Luck is sus so...

If Goku is bloodlust, his first move would be IT+Hakai in Medaka face before her could react, but i don't remember much of Medaka Box when i read It, so i don't know what she can do to stop It.

Back