• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 strongest F's on vs Fandom wiki

This is the third thread today I see getting derailed into a talk about the Masadaverse...

I literally said that we where derailing this thread with Masada and said we should stop but I was told it was fine since it was Fun and Games.

PsychoWarper said:
I literally said that we where derailing this thread with Masada and said we should stop but I was told it was fine since it was Fun and Games.
I know, it's just something amusing I noticed, nothing too wrong with it.

It's fine to talk whatever you want about on this thread. I was mainly looking at fate manipulation as a tool in battle.

Like, here's an idea. What if someone had fate manipulation, where every time they went into a fight, it's fated that their opponent's pants will fall down, even if they bought a brand new belt before the fight? Anything could happen like, it getting cut off, shot off, pulled down, disintegrated, etc.

ElixirBlue said:
It's fine to talk whatever you want about on this thread. I was mainly looking at fate manipulation as a tool in battle.
Like, here's an idea. What if someone had fate manipulation, where every time they went into a fight, it's fated that their opponent's pants will fall down, even if they bought a brand new belt before the fight? Anything to happen like, it getting cut off, shot off, pulled down, disintegrated, etc.
what if the opponent isn't wearing pants?

ElixirBlue said:
Like, here's an idea. What if someone had fate manipulation, where every time they went into a fight, it's fated that their opponent's pants will fall down, even if they bought a brand new belt before the fight? Anything could happen like, it getting cut off, shot off, pulled down, disintegrated, etc.
I embrace my nudity! JOJO!!!

what if the opponent isn't wearing pants?

Then that fate manipulation doesn't work. But see, in that sense, Fate Manipulation would be just another power.

Yeah, but that's why I said a wide encompassing power is always gonna sound boring because is, well, all encompassing. The difference is when its used creatively, as power doesn't equal use, or it being framed in a way that is more interesting.

ElixirBlue said:
How about Sonic's, which is passive and doesn't require him to actively manipulate anything or be aware that he is manipulating fate? It even created the chosen one prophecy.
The chosen one prophecy that existed before Sonic got his ring aura, that prophecy? Everything in the comic isn't because of fate hax. (actually nothing is, but it's fun to play pretend)

The chosen one prophecy that existed before Sonic got his ring aura, that prophecy? Everything in the comic isn't because of fate hax. (actually nothing is, but it's fun to play pretend)

By Mogul claiming his defeat at the hands of the chosen one was Sonic's fault, it's basically stating the Fate Hax constructed all preceding events into Sonic's favor.

It's almost like Mogul had a curse that is cited multiple times as the reason he lost and Sonic had nothing to do with his defeats. The ring aura creating the chosen one prophecy is preposterous.

Foneybone1 said:
It's almost like Mogul had a curse that is cited multiple times as the reason he lost and Sonic had nothing to do with his defeats. The ring aura creating the chosen one prophecy is preposterous.
Except despite having the curse, Mogul had attained victory against the Ancient Walkers and the Chosen One, Tails, at one point. But Mogul recognized he has never had any kind of victory in Sonic's presence.

He wounds the walkers during his second tenure, but is then defeated, the walkers actual death is not caused by Mogul. If you're referring to when he captured Tails, he was also thwarted. The curse isn't that he fails every single thing he tries, it's that he will eventually fail, and he does.

Him making the observation that Sonic was present for both of his defeats doesn't mean anything, he doesn't know he was cursed and we're told something like four times his curse is why he was defeated.

Wounding the Ancient Walkers is a feat only Mogul has pulled off, as True Enerjak couldn't do anything like that, and that injury led to the Ancient Walker's death.

Capturing and then brainwashing Tails is a victory over Tails and if Sonic wasn't there to rescue Tails, Mogul would've still have control over Tails.

Mogul was the one responsible for Chaos Knuckles's Death.

Mogul was also the one responsible for Dimitri no longer being one of Enerjak's avatar.

Mogul has never been able to pull off something like the ^ above examples on Sonic.

Like I said, it's not that he fails at every single thing he attempts, it doesn't mean he can't ever defeat anyone, it's that his endeavors end in failure, which they do. Mogul captured Tails, absorbed Dimitri's power, wounds the walkers, causes Knuckles death, but all of these were part of his quest to become Master Mogul, and he's defeat both times, by his curse. We are told by sources that supercede Mogul that his curse is why he failed and not Sonic.

Furthermore, if you attribute his defeat to Sonic, the chosen one becomes superfluous. The walkers are the ones who made the prophecy and gave Sonic his aura, why would a prophecy they already made be predicated on a gift they had not yet bestowed.

Sonic was named the chosen one of the multiverse by Zonic.

Always have to defend/debate the Fate Hax, huh

Are you sure? He says Tails is the chosen one in issue 149. Are you thinking of when he says Sonic is destined to be a pivotal hero? Because that's not the same thing, it's also not up to Zonic who the chosen one is, the walkers named Tailes the chosen one, so he is.

Back