• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Items for Every Tier - Rules Edition

For 4-B

For 4-B
Second place or do you think they can beat first place?

Second place or do you think they can beat first place?
I think they can it has Low 1-C BFR.

For 1st place believed to be the most powerful weapon in the universe but motherboxes are from High dimensions but still I feel the lantern ring outhaxes it though has no comeback from it's Low 1-C BFR.

I'll nominate Heaven's Gate for low 2-C

Last edited:
Since such a character gained a spot Kon el also has his profile in the weapon page.
For 8-C and 4-B.

I don't know just saw a character gained a spot then also found out Kon-El exists in the weapon page so he too should deserve a spot.
Wait, weapons that have a conscience, count for this list?
Thing is, Blades like Pyra in Xenoblade can actually be used as... well, Blades. Usually, there is a guy, called a Driver, that does the actual fighting using them as weapons (in their sword form). Blades don't usually go and fight all on their own.
That's why Pyra is ok. She is actual equipment people use as such.

Kon-El seems to be just a character, not really an item that is used by someone. (in fact, I'm not sure why he even is classified as an item?)

As the rules for this list state
The items need to have their own profile and... be equipment-like items, not androids or similar that just are regular characters.
So weapons with a conscience are ok, if they are used as equipment for people, but not if they just fight alone without a wielder.
Can Ruyi Jingu Bang (blue and white) be added into tier 0?
For which spot?
I think they can it has Low 1-C BFR.

For 1st place believed to be the most powerful weapon in the universe but motherboxes are from High dimensions but still I feel the lantern ring outhaxes it though has no comeback from it's Low 1-C BFR.
Suppose that makes sense.

Thing is, Blades like Pyra in Xenoblade can actually be used as... well, Blades. Usually, there is a guy, called a Driver, that does the actual fighting using them as weapons (in their sword form). Blades don't usually go and fight all on their own.
That's why Pyra is ok. She is actual equipment people use as such
ok, I ask because TARDISes are treated by Time Lords and Daleks as weapons/items/equipment but as we know they have a type of consciousness (not to be confused with being AI)

As of now, might as well nominate The Thought Robot for 1-A. Can continuously adapt to "any threat"
The items need to have their own profile and... be equipment-like items, not androids or similar that just are regular characters.
I'm fairly sure Thought Robot doesn't qualify, cause he's more just a character than a item/weapon wielded by people.

You forgot to add Jingke for low 2-C.

I assume is stronger than Heaven's Gate looking at Hax alone.
Heaven's gate is still sort of In the line of revisions with the rest of the verse, which is why I linked the ebf wiki for all the other abilities.
Revisions been kinda slow but if it goes through a resistance to plot or conceptual Manipulation might get added in.

I'm fairly sure Thought Robot doesn't qualify, cause he's more just a character than a item/weapon wielded by people.
I'm pretty sure he is a weapon it was stated to be created to be made by monitors of NIL while Superman's consciousness and Ultraman are the controllers of the robot.

Heaven's gate is still sort of In the line of revisions with the rest of the verse, which is why I linked the ebf wiki for all the other abilities.
Revisions been kinda slow but if it goes through a resistance to plot or conceptual Manipulation might get added in.
Not to be that jerk, pardon you.
But you need the revision get accepted first, then we can talk about it.

I mean, I'm fine if Jingke went down to third place if Heaven's Gate does indeed outhax after the revision.

I'm pretty sure he is a weapon it was stated to be created to be made by monitors of NIL while Superman's consciousness and Ultraman are the controllers of the robot.
That still just sounds like an android to me. You could similarily say Android 18 is a weapon body controlled by the consciousness of the human it was made from.

Obligatory powerstar for 3-C

Don't touch me button for High 8-C

Falchion for High 6-C

10-C, this thing is a plastic knife that warps entire universes when used
High 7-C, reusable nuke that gets stronger with each use
Would this be qualified for 10-C?

Death sandwich for 10-C

Soul edge for 5-C

I'm just gonna assume all nominations without specifics are for free spaces. Which leaves us for 10-C as we have multiple ones for that spot.

I would put them in the following order:
3. SCP-2207
4. SCP-498
5. The Death Sandwich

Does that make sense?

I'm just gonna assume all nominations without specifics are for free spaces. Which leaves us for 10-C as we have multiple ones for that spot.

I would put them in the following order:
3. SCP-2207
4. SCP-498
5. The Death Sandwich

Does that make sense?
SRE counts or not?

Back