• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Items for Every Tier - Rules Edition

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Continued from here... kinda.

So we want to find the strongest weapons/items here. But since gun vs mecha is hard to judge in isolation, we need some assumptions on which they are judged. I.e. we need to be able to make vs-threads between the weapons themselves on some neutral ground, without considering their wielder.
Here are the basic rules:
  • Same rules as the regular top 5 strongest as basis
  • For the vs-thread the item is wielded by a theoretical wielder with the same AP, Striking Strength & Durability as the Tier the item is trying to get a spot in and enough LS to handle the weapon. The wielder has no powers besides these stats and what the items gives them.
  • Speed Equal, as way too many items have no independent speed. As basis for the speed equalization the wielder is assumed to have priorly had combat speed equal to the item's combat speed. If the item has no combat speed, it is equal to its reaction speed instead. If it doesn't have that either, the wielder's combat speed is assumed equal to the item's attack speed.
  • The wielder is assumed to have average skill in the usage of the item or just enough to make proper use of each of the item's features.
  • The wielder is assumed to have average stamina and energy pool (e.g. mana pool for items that need magic to be powered) for their tier.
  • The wielder is assumed to use average intelligence in the usage of the item.
  • The items need to have their own profile and... be equipment-like items, not androids or similar that just are regular characters.

Tier 0:

1. SCP-6820 & SCP-2719

Tier High 1-A:

1.SCP (SCP-001 & 6659)

Tier 1-A:

1. Ghal Maraz

2. The Basanos

Tier Low 1-A:

1. The Ultimate Nullifier

Tier High 1-B:

1. The Glory

Tier 1-B:

1. True Star Saber

Tier High 1-C:

1. Key to Time

1-C:

1. Slash Emperor

2. book of demons

Tier Low 1-C:

1. The Infinity Gauntlet

2. Anti-Life Equation

3. Excalibur

4. Heaven's Gate

5. Keysword / Chaos Ball / Time Scroll / Universe Tree

Tier 2-A:

1. Omnitrix

2. Heart of Kandrakar

3. Cosmic Cubes

Tier 2-B:

1. Pyra

Tier 2-C:

1. The Crystals

2. Yamato / Rebellion / Devil Sword Sparda

Tier Low 2-C:

1. The Ultimate Nullifier

2. Jingke

3. Arrowverse (Spear of Destiny & Book of Destiny & Loom of Destiny)

Tier High 3-A:

1. Heart of Kandrakar

2. SCP-2700

Tier 3-A:

1. The Triforce

2. SCP (319 & 1012)

Tier 3-B:

1. Cat Miraculous

Tier 3-C:

1. Lor Starcutter

2. Power Star

3. Dimension Sword

Tier 4-A:

1. The Reality Gauntlet

2. Robobot Armor

Tier 4-B:

1. Mother Boxes

2. The Emperor's Sword

3. TARDISes

4. SCP-123

Tier High 4-C:

1. Gotengo

Tier 4-C:

1. Buster Machine III

2. SCP (2501 & 1425)

3. DMC (beastheads & book of demons)

Tier Low 4-C:

1. Chaos Emeralds

Tier High 5-A:

1. Ascalon

2. Exelion

Tier 5-A:

1. Green Lantern Power Ring

Tier 5-B:

1. Ghal Maraz

Tier Low 5-B:

1. Gunbuster

Tier 5-C:

1. SCP-2117

2. USS Enterprise

3. Soul Edge

Tier High 6-A:

1. Apple of Eden

Tier 6-A:

1. USS Enterprise

2. SCP-540

Tier High 6-B:

1. Ghal Maraz

Tier 6-B:

1. Connect-Tek

Tier Low 6-B:

1. World Rune

2. Arondight

3. beastheads

Tier High 6-C:

1. Ghal Maraz

2. Falchion

3. SCP-044

Tier 6-C:

1. Ea

2. Gae Bolg

3. Pandora's Box

4. Master Sword

Tier High 7-A:

1. BC-304

2. SCP-540

Tier 7-A:

1. Anti-God Gloria

Tier 7-B:

1. Master

2. book of demons

Tier Low 7-B:

1. Phase Suit

Tier High 7-C:

1. Master

2. Sword of Dan

3. SCP-2948

Tier 7-C:

1. Master Sword

2. Waverider

Tier Low 7-C:

1. Sword of the Mind

Tier 8-A:

1. Ghal Maraz

Tier 8-B:

1. Iron Man Suit

2. Anti-Art Attachment

Tier High 8-C:

1. Anubis

2. Don't Touch Me

Tier 8-C:

1. Specineff

Tier 9-A:

1. Anti-Art Attachment

Tier 9-B:

1. Temperance and Vengeance

Tier 9-C:

1. SCP (mostly SCP-3664)

Tier 10-A:

1. SCP-504

Tier 10-B:

1. Literally just a whip...

Tier 10-C:

1. 5D Chess Pieces

2. Type Mosquito

3. SCPs (SCP-2207, SCP-498, SCP-063)

4. The Death Sandwich

Tier 11-A:

1. SCP-3450

Tier 11-B:

1. Make a 11-B weapon now and get this spot for free!

Tier 11-C:

1. SCP-6747-B

Last edited:
Oops, I almost forgot I removed its profile and merged the powers with Arceus himself.
Imma head out 🙏

What about if a character has different keys
Like 2A , 1A so only strongest keys gets accepted?
With character you mean a weapon/item, right?
If a profile has multiple keys any key can be used.

For different ratings in the same key... when possible use the "basic"-rating, which would apply for the other top 5 strongest threads if it were a character. If such a thing doesn't exist, because the weapon is weird, I guess any rating could be used.

What would be the tier of the Infinity Gauntlet (MCU)? Since its power varies on the user, for example Thanos is just 3-A with it while Infinity Ultron can use its full power at 2-A
I would say only 2-A can be used. The 5-A is environmental destruction and the rest is "Varies" with no specific tier given on the page itself.

I would say only 2-A can be used. The 5-A is environmental destruction and the rest is "Varies" with no specific tier given on the page itself.
The Varies and the 5-A rating is just for the Power Stone alone. What I mean is that Infinity Ultron is the only character who was able to use the full power of the complete Infinity Gauntlet at 2-A, while Thanos for example is just 3-A with it as noted in his profile:
Despite the Infinity Gauntlet being 2-A for using the combined power of all six of the Infinity Stones, it is unknown if Thanos would have been able to affect space and time with his snap. The least he would have been able to do, as he himself said, was shred the universe down to its last atom, and for this reason he scales to this feat.

The Varies and the 5-A rating is just for the Power Stone alone. What I mean is that Infinity Ultron is the only character who was able to use the full power of the complete Infinity Gauntlet at 2-A, while Thanos for example is just 3-A with it as noted in his profile:
I still think it would be weird if it contended in a tier that the profile is not actually in.
But fine, I guess. No other tier besides 3-A and 2-A would be allowed then, though.

Yeah, sounds like it would stomp the armor.

How about Jingke for low 2C? Would he qualify?
I assume he would qualify as weapon when wielded as a sword. Not sure if stronger than the current #1 in that spot, though. Could at least put him as #2 in any case.

Yeah IG is 6D cuz Marvel universe has more 4 dimensions
-rGrci3-MD2n6fhjJoWr5oV3MN3VMUyErSCnFsw2HsEReCGkAw1644895Zzu8HC7BoJK3HVhlR1o=s1600

Looks stronger than the current #1, right?

Back