• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Items for Every Tier - Rules Edition

Sooo... the free spots of all of them or....?

I'm just gonna assume all nominations without specifics are for free spaces. Which leaves us for 10-C as we have multiple ones for that spot.

I would put them in the following order:
3. SCP-2207
4. SCP-498
5. The Death Sandwich

Does that make sense?
Don't this lists usually have stuff from the same franchise as one spot?

Oh yeah, I suppose I can put the together.

In low 1-C and 1-C, we can have the ring of solomon from fate it allow to use and negate every magecraft from the verse

You know, this has tier 1 or 0 powernull
Wouldn't it be better as the number 1 spot for 10-C? (Which would move all the SCPs there)
Also another 10-C https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/SCP-063

3-A spot 2nd spot

4th 4-B spot

High 3-A 2nd spot

2nd 4-C spot

3rd High 6-C spot

1st spot in 5-C, it's a giant ship with universal+ durability and multiple haxes to deal with enemies outside it

2nd place in High 7-A and 6-A

2nd place in 9-C

I assume this would be in tier 0 only?

In High 1-A too

You know, this has tier 1 or 0 powernull
Wouldn't it be better as the number 1 spot for 10-C? (Which would move all the SCPs there)
You have to consider that for a 10-C spot it would be wielded by a 10-C character. Said character could still be killed by external sources (e.g. the 10-C weapon the opponent has) but would also be killed by the cake itself just as much as the opponent would. Basically, it's a suicide weapon at best.

Welp, there is also the other stuff so
(Granted I think the cake would kill the enemy first if you like threw it at them but)

I'll nominate this obscure little sword for a spot in 6-C I guess

Waverider for 7-C
Spear of destiny for Low 2-C
Book of destiny Low 2-C
Loom of fate for Low 2-C.

Huh so why aren’t the items currently on the list with multiple tiers not bring nominated for the other tiers when it’s currently empty? Like aren’t their abilities and stuff still the same?

Huh so why aren’t the items currently on the list with multiple tiers not bring nominated for the other tiers when it’s currently empty? Like aren’t their abilities and stuff still the same?
Not sure, i just know that in "top 10 strongest characters for every tier continuation" you can request the same character with multiple key more than once.

'cause nobody suggested them for other spots. Also note that the wielders gets stats matching the tier the weapon is going for. So in some cases weapons can have a bad time in the wrong tier.
Welp, there is also the other stuff so
(Granted I think the cake would kill the enemy first if you like threw it at them but)
I think the chess figures retroactively killing you or the mosquito knocking you out kill faster than the cake, though.
There is also other stuff, yeah, but nothing I think would give them 1st or 2nd spot.
Also is this Tree qualify??
Hmmm... is it used as equipment?
@DontTalkDT
What happens to objects that were once entities like Drach'nyen?
As long as they are equipment-like items now, they would be fine. Like, the demon sword that guy is in now would probably be ok.

I assume this would be in tier 0 only?
Sounds like it.

Last edited:
Yeah, just went around and added everything.

I'll fire this crystal here for 5-B

Arrow verse equipments should be above Heaven's Gate.
Edit: I believe the weapons from the arrow verse deserve the number one spot or atleast number 2, Loom of fate even has multiversal range
Hmmm... Ultimate Nullifier as pretty strong, too. Maybe try a match and see where it goes?
Ruyi Jingu Bang for number 1 on tier 0.
What is the layers comparison with SCP? I have no idea where either are rated in detail tbh.

Back