• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 strongest F's on vs Fandom wiki

If youre just looking for the 'strongest' Fate Hax then Sonic wouldnt be her,e he wouldnt even make the top 25

I'm not saying Sonic's of the most powerful. I'm not stupid. I'm just looking at quality of the Fate Hax.

It's like there are two explosion manipulation abilities. One Explosion Manipulation can only destroy a planet while the other it a lot weaker but allows the user to fly, spam volleys, create flash bangs, be versatile by being able to be set off at a distance, etc.

Ok... I don't think people are understanding what I'm looking for. Maybe I gave the wrong impression in OP.

ElixirBlue said:
I'm not saying Sonic's of the most powerful. I'm not stupid. I'm just looking at quality of the Fate Hax.
It's like there are two explosion manipulation abilities. One Explosion Manipulation can only destroy a planet while the other it a lot weaker but allows the user to fly, spam volleys, create flash bangs, be versatile by being able to be set off at a distance, etc.
That's versatility, not strength. If I were to make a list of the most powerful explosion manipulation users, I'd definitely rank the former above the latter as thats' the point of the list. Power and scale.

I guess what I was looking for, top five most powerful fate manipulation that you still write an exciting story around it's use.

Tier 1's don't generally have that dynamic.

ElixirBlue said:
I guess what I was looking for, top five most powerful fate manipulation that you still write an exciting story around it's use.
Tier 1's don't generally have that dynamic.
Implying Warhammer 40K is dull...

No, i'm not implying that. But tier 1's Fate Manipulation don't generally function well being part of the main cast for story purposes. They are usually the final boss or the watchful Guardian.

dude no offense but it really sounds like you're changing the original point so that sonic can be top tier.

I lost where I was going with this. I was probably thinking of someone having Fate Manipulation and they were street level in Steins;Gate. Mortal.

Or he just cannot bring it into words becuase what he wants is kind of complicated to do without making it biased. Strongest Fate manipulation for every tier

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
Or he just cannot bring it into words becuase what he wants is kind of complicated to do without making it biased. Strongest Fate manipulation for every tier
^ I am so hard try not to be biased but I didn't think everybody will be spamming Tier 1's. I was honestly thinking someone was going to bring up JoJo characters.

ElixirBlue said:
No, i'm not implying that. But tier 1's Fate Manipulation don't generally function well being part of the main cast for story purposes. They are usually the final boss or the watchful Guardian.
In other news, the sky is blue. That's pretty obvious dude but I don't think you should expect to get many of those in a thread like this one.

Damn it. I'm a fan of weak characters having broken powers like Gwenpool. They seem very balanced to me.

ElixirBlue said:
Honestly, yes when you compare them to other verses. Specially from Marvel and DC.
I don't think either of those verses have a Tier 8 with passive 1-B power-null, touch-based soul destruction and FTL reaction speeds.

Im pretty sure Jills fate hax stopped the multiverse from getting destroyed at some point (Since its passive and 1-A it just kinda stopped it).

PsychoWarper said:
Im pretty sure Jills fate hax stopped the multiverse from getting destroyed at some point (Since its passive and 1-A it just kinda stopped it).
The difference is that instances of that are few and far between for DC & Marvel but par for the course in Warhammer. But it's not like this is exclusive for WH40K.

There's also this lovely little guy.

I love 40k but I cant think of a single character who just passively stopped the multiverse from being destroyed with their Fate hax within 40k.

Also what does the Horror have to do with this?

PsychoWarper said:
I love 40k but I cant think of a single character who just passively stopped the multiverse from being destroyed with their Fate hax within 40k.
Also what does the Horror have to do with this?
An example of a lower tier character with hax that are not balanced in the slightest.

PsychoWarper said:
Oh, you can find examples of that across all of fiction just look at Masada, BlazBlue or Fate.
I don't think any of those (Masadaverse exempt) can come close to the insanity of a High 8-C having 1-A+ to High 1-A summons and immortality.

Alright fair but some of the BB guys are 5-A with 15+ passives and resist basically every hax you can think of, its "just" all on a 2-A level.

Also cant Horror technically summon a tier 0? (His daddy Yog)

PsychoWarper said:
Alright fair but some of the BB guys are 5-A with 15+ passives and resist basically every hax you can think of, its "just" all on a 2-A level.
Also cant Horror technically summon a tier 0? (His daddy Yog)
I mostly mean crazy relative to physical stats.

It's implied that he very likely could. Honestly, if the Horror's summoning was on a whim and he could be scaled in speed to some of the aliens, then I can see him soloing entire verses.

This whole thread seems like the end result of Elixir not really being sure what he wanted or how to word it in a way that it would be understood, in all honestly?

Also, a complete control of fate is gonna sound "dull" by definition, just like any whatever full control of an ability without using it in creative ways or the character being forced to use it in specific ways.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
This whole thread seems like the end result of Elixir not really being sure what he wanted or how to word it in a way that it would be understood, in all honestly?
Also, a complete control of fate is gonna sound "dull" by definition, just like any whatever full control of an ability without using it in creative ways or the character being forced to use it in specific ways.
When your thread is titled "Strongest X on the wiki" you really shouldn't be surprised when you're flooded with Tier 1s.

Agreed. It works in rare cases when being OP contributes to the enjoyment or immersion of the story (WH40K, CM etc.) but definitely fails in more standard settings.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Still, characters with bullshit abilities despite their tier are far from uncommon. I still laugh just thinking about Tado Mikuki.
Yeah, but unless something exists to counter-balance their hax or the story is structured where this adds to the setting and the tone the story was going for, they become rather dull. I like Methuselah from the Masadaverse because he can be beat despite insane hax and doesn't hide behind smurf immortality to be formidable. Take away Reinhard's 1-A stuff or have it cap out at 3-D and he's no longer remotely as threatening as he once was.

That's how I view it at least.

Oh no, he actually still is. He just can't fodderize people in higher D even without being so himself. Still has Mid Godly, still has infinitely reviving soldiers, still has a spear that disregards distance and destroys like Machina's sweet punch to the kisser, still has Gladsheimer, and still has mind hax through the spear that fodderizes Mercurius' ridiculous stuff by affecting his own legion that could disregard Mercurius' stuff.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Oh no, he actually still is. He just can't fodderize people in higher D even without being so himself. Still has Mid Godly, still has infinitely reviving soldiers, still has a spear that disregards distance and destroys like Machina's sweet punch to the kisser, still has Gladsheimer, and still has mind hax through the spear that fodderizes Mercurius' ridiculous stuff by affecting his own legion that could disregard Mercurius' stuff.
Oh, my mistake. I thought a lot of his hax came from his 1-A+ self. Would sealing work on him though?

Nah, Rein has a lot of the stuff he has even in his lower tier stuff. It should more or less still work the same, just that it isn't higher dimensional and would change any stuff related to that accordingly.

He has no resistance to it, so depends the kind of sealing. Some stuff could likely just be negated by the nature of some of his powers.

Reinhards biggest weakness is Incap that isnt Mindhax or BFR, hell hes getting a sealed key since at on point he was massively powered down/weakened and needed the 8 swastikas to be opened before he became what is currently his Dies Irae key.

Back