• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Items for Every Tier - Rules Edition

What is the layers comparison with SCP? I have no idea where either are rated in detail tbh.
For the rod after its revision thread it'll be many inaccessible transcendences above baseline 0 but for now its baseline, SCP-6820 and SCP-2719 are both infinite into boundless.

Then it gets #2 for now.

SCP-2117 for at least 4th spot, it has reality warping negation, resists space-time manip, matter manip, and existence erasure, Inter-dimensional Teleportation, Duplication, Explosion Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Danmaku and more on its profile.

Is that still getting updated? If so, The Idealistic Ancient Sword should be #1 in Varies. And if books count This thing should be #1 in Unknown.
Not currently keeping list of varies and unknown. Maybe I could... although I personally feel that "unknown, but at least tier 1/0" always just sounds like a technicality.

Anyways, the "This"-link is broken, in any case.

The sword could get #1 varies, I guess, since there are no other nominations. Although I will point out that that thing isn't necessarily wielded to its greatest potential, since it gets a neutral wielder, not one with limitless faith.

SCP-2117 for at least 4th spot, it has reality warping negation, resists space-time manip, matter manip, and existence erasure, Inter-dimensional Teleportation, Duplication, Explosion Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Danmaku and more on its profile.
That makes sense, I guess.

Should be 2nd
Idk. Seem very glass canon-ish, no? Wouldn't lots of weapons achieve a draw, because it just comes down to who shoots first?

If there can be a varies section, then SCP-826 should be placed for a spot considering the scaling of the narrative being at least one inaccessible into tier 0.

The MCU's Infinity Gauntlet already has a proper tier, so it should have a spot in 3-A and 2-A. Since Infinity Ultron vs Alien X ended in incon the IG should be in the same spot than the Omnitrix, though the latter was upgraded to Low 1-C

The Eye of Agamatto is only Low 2-C via environmental destruction so I don't know if it could have a spot

And now i need Evansmana profile
tyler-hynes-hynies.gif

Oh hey @DontTalkDT , i saw you online in that top 10 non-smurf hax, mind update this thread??

Anyway, remove Keysword from 2-A, it is Low 1-C (5D) now, also in Low 1-C spot, it should be Dragon Ball Heroes Items which includes: Keysword, Chaos Ball, Time Scroll and Universe Tree, they all should share the same spot

These items should be moved down to 2-C, they aren't 9D anymore

Back