• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs: Itachi vs Doflamingo

joker-popcorn.gif

BTW how often does he do this to unknowns? Because Doffy opens with Parasite on unknowns and kind of just kills them lol

BTW how often does he do this to unknowns? Because Doffy opens with Parasite on unknowns and kind of just kills them lol
Literally 100% of the time (by the time you see him he has already used genjutsu on you)
His opening move would be genjutsu followed by hiding while using clones (he resists ESP) to learn what his opponents can do, of course Doffy cannot do anything against genjutsu so he loses

tbh their mind manipulation resistance should be limited. The Kage Kage no mi's weakness is those with a strong will/strong willpower. It shouldn't really work crossverse unless said Mind Manipulation happens to be weak against a strong will

Doffy has observation haki (Precog) + has his clone

Will glasses protect from genjutsu? lol I don't think so since otherwise that bug guy would've talked about it or would be talked about before somewhere...

once doffy knows itachi's plans, he can instantly use his Parasito...

So basically one shot hax (Itachi) vs one shot hax but has a counter to the other persons hax (Doffy)

Don't try to say precog won't work...

I mean... I know how naruto fans are... There's no point in trying to make them understand. So I'll just leave and say what I need to say kinda

Doesn't stop doflamingo from looking at him.
I mean... I know how naruto fans are... There's no point in trying to make them understand. So I'll just leave and say what I need to say kinda
Not that kinda naruto fan you have in mind.
  • Users, while capable of seeing the attack coming, are less likely to evade or defend against an attack if it is too fast for them to see or keep up with[33][34]
Speed equalized, itachi just needs a glance or points at him that's all, obviously doflamingo would look at him at the very beginning.

Doffy has observation haki (Precog) + has his clone

Will glasses protect from genjutsu? lol I don't think so since otherwise that bug guy would've talked about it or would be talked about before somewhere...

once doffy knows itachi's plans, he can instantly use his Parasito...

So basically one shot hax (Itachi) vs one shot hax but has a counter to the other persons hax (Doffy)

Don't try to say precog won't work...
Doffys Precog isn’t very clear he doesn’t have full see the future just brief glimpses, also Itachi has much better clones seeing how Dofflamingo needs to control his clones (which Itachi can see)
also in terms of hax Itachi is faster (looking them in the eye/pointing in their general direction)

Literally the first time itachi appeared in the series he genjutsu gg a genjutsu user. Then he simply genjutsu anyone since it makes things easy to deal with specially with how his mission works as a akatsuki.

The moment doffy gets a glimpse of itachi he'd already got genjutsu gg before he even knows it. So it might even screw his own observation Haki

He does... He knows what will happen in the future
0519-010.png
Will not help as SBA is them going about their way and then get teleported into a fight and their ability starts at the same time. Thus his precog will work at the same time he sees itachi so it will be a moot point.
You cant say he saw the future even before the match starts else that would fall under prep

He does... He knows what will happen in the future
0519-010.png
so Dofflamingo see him looking at him in the future, like a normal person would. Or pointing at him.
and no he would not figure out that eye contact causes him to be mindhaxed from Itachi looking at him and him being mindhaxed
But has a counter and isn't as effective as parasito
Straight up not true, parasito is Dofflamingo fully controling a string to attack someone, this is Itachi looking or pointing at someone
also that counter does not exist, Clones in Naruto are straight up better then Doffys clones

Will not help as SBA is them going about their way and then get teleported into a fight and their ability starts at the same time. Thus his precog will work at the same time he sees itachi so it will be a moot point.
4 km starting distance and itachi won't instantly just out of no where use genjutsu randomly the moment hes teleported... That's not how that works, he needs to activate sharingan, know about his opponent and more

Straight up not true, parasito is Dofflamingo fully controling a string to attack someone, this is Itachi looking or pointing at someone
Doflamingo is fully controlling someone, itachi is faster but as I said has a counter by not looking in his eyes plus instinctive reaction helps once he is in the genjutsu... Doffy has options with itachi's hax, itachi has barley any options against doffy's hax

Especially via the starting distance I'll vote for doffy using parasito and utilizing his observation haki

Doflamingo is fully controlling someone, itachi is faster but as I said is has a counter by not looking in his eyes
does not counter it as he has no idea, also Itachi can genjutsu by pointing.
plus instinctive reaction helps once he is in the genjutsu..
nope
. Doffy has options with itachi's hax, itachi has barley any options against doffy's hax
Resists ESP (no Haki tracking him now). Doffys hax is literally just body puppetry which Itachi could substitute out of, seeing as they start 4km away Itachi sets up a clone which is hidden from Doffy to place him in a genjutsu by pointing at him

does not counter it as he has no idea, also Itachi can genjutsu by pointing.
And parasito controls itachi's movements...
Why not...
Resists ESP (no Haki tracking him now)
Doesn't resist enhanced senses like:
  • Enhanced Awareness (Can sense those near the user[10])
  • Enhanced Hearing (Can hear the conversations of peoples kilometers away[10])
  • Enhanced Vision (Users in training like Enel's vassals are shown to see kilometers away[15], and Aisa could do the same at birth[18].)
  • Aura Vision (Can see the auras of others[24])
    • Emotion Vision (Regularly sense the emotions and feelings of others[10])
    • Panoramic Vision (Their Haki is omnidirectional, allowing them to see all around them[15])
    • Soul Vision (Rayleigh said that Haki can see spiritual energy[10], and Usopp said that he could see spirits[24])

Doffys hax is literally just body puppetry which Itachi could substitute out of
How... Hes body is completely controlled and he won't even know what's happened to him in that moment
seeing as they start 4km away Itachi sets up a clone which is hidden from Doffy to place him in a genjutsu by pointing at him
Doffy would've already been using his strings by then

And parasito controls itachi's movements...
which never happens as Itachis is much easier to use
Why not...
the fact that genjutsu completely stops you from doing anything is a start or the fact that instinctive actions do not work if your brain has zero idea where the enemy is
Doesn't resist enhanced senses like:
  • Enhanced Awareness (Can sense those near the user[10])
near so not 4km away
  • Enhanced Hearing (Can hear the conversations of peoples kilometers away[10])
Itachi is ridiculously stealthy, not relevant
  • Enhanced Vision (Users in training like Enel's vassals are shown to see kilometers away[15], and Aisa could do the same at birth[18].)
They are being obscured by the surroundings, also Itachi has Transformation
  • Aura Vision (Can see the auras of others[24])
Itachi kills his aura
    • Emotion Vision (Regularly sense the emotions and feelings of others[10])
no specified range
    • Panoramic Vision (Their Haki is omnidirectional, allowing them to see all around them[15])
360 degree vision not relevant as it doesn’t go through walls without the others
    • Soul Vision (Rayleigh said that Haki can see spiritual energy[10], and Usopp said that he could see spirits[24])
Itachi kills his aura which is spiritual energy also like Half of these are just various types of ESP
How... Hes body is completely controlled and he won't even know what's happened to him in that moment
Except he would as he would be under control and the Sharingan can easily see things as small as Viruses
Doffy would've already been using his strings by then
Which is irrelevent as he could not find Itachi and Itachi Starts with Genjutsu

anyways Itachi FRA (if it isn’t a stomp)

Last edited:
... Wow

Yee I've said what I needed to say... It will just go back and forth especially with that type of argument, which to me is completely bs and just wrong

So I'll let others do what they want to do

Back