• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs: Itachi vs Doflamingo

These are alot of semantics when it's as simple as genjutsu gg. It's itachis go to move he's gonna use it and it's gonna work

Seeing briefly into the future won't counter gj Because he won't know what he's seeing is fake. Tsukyomi definitely negs though I hope there's no argument there

These are alot of semantics when it's as simple as genjutsu gg. It's itachis go to move he's gonna use it and it's gonna work

Seeing briefly into the future won't counter gj Because he won't know what he's seeing is fake. Tsukyomi definitely negs though I hope there's no argument there
The time his gonna use to look into the future, dude would literally already be in genjutsu the moment both eyes meet.

Obs Haki should definitely negate genjutsu but profiles are profiles 😴🤷‍♂️ even tho instinctive reaction is added

wait actually why the f doesn't it negate it... Genjutsu gets hard countered by that

gets in genjutsu, uses instinctive reaction and emotion sensing and just wins like that... Or uses conquerors Haki and disturbt itachi's Chakra and he's free

Last edited:
Obs Haki should definitely negate genjutsu but profiles are profiles 😴🤷‍♂️ even tho instinctive reaction is added

wait actually why the f doesn't it negate it... Genjutsu gets hard countered by that

gets in genjutsu, uses instinctive reaction and emotion sensing and just wins like that... Or uses conquerors Haki and disturbt itachi's Chakra and he's free
"Woah why can he still move, I've genjutsued this bird! Ugh TSUKUYOMI" gg

I thought only Tsukoyomi scaled above his resistance
Nope, all of Itachi's genjutsu scales above Doffy's resistance. The primary question was whether or not Doffy could still fight despite being genjutsu'd or if Itachi would use genjutsu before losing.

Back