• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 6th strongest non- smurf 3-A

What does lukas have in his 3A key and starts with?

instant Low-Godly regen and mid possibly high godly overtime (minute's or hour)

Lightning attacks that is fused with an absolute power, which empower the lightning to the point where it tears apart space, also shows to negate durability and regeneration. All of his attacks in this key are infused with divine mana, meaning that they directly damage the soul and core/essence. he can create a field that recasts every spell infinitely, and each time it is cast, it evolves, becoming stronger and faster. The attacks follow the opponent, damaging the soul and core with each strike. Riki power which has the ability to cut anything, layered fear and madness

Finally, Endtongue anything he says will basically affect reality, even the concepts of the world

I don't know what Bender can do. Can he affect concepts? Does he resist existence erasure or power nullification? If not, then this is a stomp, since the Endtongue power is the power of worlds. anything he says will change reality If Lukas says 'reject,' his attacks will be canceled. If he says 'Give me your core or heart,' it will just leave his body and fly to his hand. If he asks the concept of death to attack, it will attack. So, I think it's a stomp

I don't know what Bender can do. Can he affect concepts? Does he resist existence erasure or power nullification? If not, then this is a stomp, since the Endtongue power is the power of worlds. anything he says will change reality If Lukas says 'reject,' his attacks will be canceled. If he says 'Give me your core or heart,' it will just leave his body and fly to his hand. If he asks the concept of death to attack, it will attack. So, I think it's a stomp
bender can`t affect concepts

why isn't lucas clowning this guy and stomping the verse without any difficulty?
I don't seem to miss anything, this so called bender only good hax is large size, which can be dealt with by lucas ap

Back