• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier predictions for characters in DBS tournament

Faisal_Shourov

VS Battles
Retired
As we know, chapter 7 has shown us plenty of new characters. Please make predictions for them as well as the known characters

Zuno, Monaca, U6 Frieza, U6 Saiyan, Winnie the Pooh, Robot man, U6 Cooler (?), Piccolo (assuming he trained with Whis) and Buu. Last but not the least, the Dragon God Zarama

My predictio

Zuno- 4B (same as Kaioshin)

Monaca- 3A (very close to Beerus, far above Goku and Vegeta)

U6 Frieza- At least 3B (same as golden frieza)

U6 Cooler- 3A (as strong as Monaca)

U6 saiyan- 3B (similar to Goku and Vegeta)

Piccolo- 3C (galaxy level after training)

Buu- 3C (galaxy level after training)

Winnie the Pooh- 3C

Robot man - 3C

Finally, Dragon God Zarama- low 2C

Since Whis can reverse time, I predict Zarama can possibly undo time on universal scale since he can grant any wish. Also reality warping

Pietro Maximoff said:
I really don't know what to expect for this....
none of us will see it coming

that being said, i expect high tier 2 by end of dbs, so possibly mid tier 2 by tournament

I really don't think Zuno's supposed to be a fighter or especially powerful, so his tier's likely not important.

Monaca's likely 3-A considering he supposedly put up a far better fight against Beerus than Goku did.

I'm assuming any Universe 6 combatant who fights Goku, Vegeta, or Monaca will be tier, whereas one that only fights Buu or Piccolo will presumably be in the higher end of tier 4, assuming neither of them broke into tier 3.

As for Zarama, if he's supposed to be able to create these super powerful Dragon Balls and be like...a sort of deity, I wouldn't doubt 2-C.

What if Monaca controls space with one nipple and time with the other? We don't know if his power comes from reality warping or just raw power, but it can at least be troublesome for Beerus

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
I really don't know what to expect for this....
none of us will see it coming

that being said, i expect high tier 2 by end of dbs, so possibly mid tier 2 by tournament
At best, we will get Low 2-C, even destroying the entire Dragon Ball Multiverse would not quantify as 2-C on our scale

Monaca - At least 3-B to possibly 3-A

Universe 6 Frieza - At least 3-B

Universe 6 Cooler/ Cell lookalike - At least 3-B to possibly 3-A

Universe 6 Saiyan - At least 3-B (Should be comparable to Goku or Vegeta)

Piccolo - Either 4-A or 3-C

Buu - Either 4-A or 3-C

Pooh Bear - Either 4-A or 3-C

Robot - Either 4-A or 3-C

Zuno - Unknown though if I had to guess maybe similar to the Kaioshin.

Dragon God Zarama - If he's going to be some sort of deity then probably 2-C

^quite conservative ratings you have, even though Im very conservative myself. I think Monaca is very close to beerus in power. I have a hypthesis that Monaca was offered God of destruction but he rejected because of his pacifist nature

Faisal Shourov said:
^quite conservative ratings you have, even though Im very conservative myself. I think Monaca is very close to beerus in power. I have a hypthesis that Monaca was offered God of destruction but he rejected because of his pacifist nature
I could see something like that (especially because of Whis' offer to Goku in BoG). Monaca's description does say he's supposed to be a kind hero, after all.

Faisal Shourov said:
Sure I can see Monaca rejecting the God of Destruction title. The reason I put possibly 3-A is that he could be just above Goku and Vegeta or he could be very close to Beerus at his maximum. Think it's safe at the moment for him to be possibly 3-A.

Monaca - 3-A He gave beerus more of a fight than goku

Universe 6 Frieza - At least 3-B

Universe 6 Cooler/ Cell lookalike - At least 3-B to possibly 3-A

Universe 6 Saiyan - At least 3-B

Piccolo - 3-C if he got a power up

Buu - 3-C same as piccolo

Pooh Bear - 3-C

Robot - 3-C

Zuno - Doesnt seem like a physical fighther more so being nigh omniscience

Dragon God Zarama - 2-C or 2A

^Very close to mine , nice :v

I wonder how Monaca become this strong, I somehow feel he didn't train with Whis. He was stated to be shy, not really Goku and Vegeta type who're very sassy and bold. So training with Whis to become strong looks unlikely. Monaca's backstory really intrigues me right now.

The hype is real, i dont care about the designs lol

Faisal Shourov said:
I wonder how Monaca become this strong, I somehow feel he didn't train with Whis. He was stated to be shy, not really Goku and Vegeta type who're very sassy and bold. So training with Whis to become strong looks unlikely. Monaca's backstory really intrigues me right now.
The hype is real, i dont care about the designs lol
I want to know monaca`s backstory as well.What i am really hyped for is zarama i want to know what he is all about i feel a 2-c dbs character incoming i expect a lot of hax.

Monaca: 3-B or 3-A

Universe 6 Frieza: 3-B

Universe 6 Piccolo: 3-B

Universe 6 Saiyan: 3-B or 3-A

Piccolo: 4-A or 3-C

Buu: 3-C

Pooh Bear: 4-A or 3-C

Robot: 4-A or 3-C

Zuno: Not sure if he's even a fighter

Dragon God Zarama: High 3-A or Low 2-C

^Monaca is the strongest guy Beerus fought and Zarama is the Dragon God who created all the planet sized Super Dragon Balls

if the super balls are trully capable of granting absolutely ANY wish Zarama would need to be tier 0 as that'd include absurd wishes like wishing for the creation of an infinite number of new universes and such.

though i think it's just hyperbole. they must have a limit too.

Timeline = Parallel universe, to my understanding of things.

^True, otherwise it would mean that destroying Earth-1 in DC universe also also destroys Earth-2.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
idk why its taking chill sooo long to understand this
I already know everything you're saying lol but as I said nvm anyways.I see where you're coming from for the most part I think.
so we ended up wasting soo much space for nothing?

anyway, just to restate my point: based on the number of alternate timelines for the "main" universes, destroying the dbs multiverse might be one of the following: 2-C or 2-B or 2-A

idk why its taking chill sooo long to understand this I already know everything you're saying lol but as I said nvm anyways.I see where you're coming from for the most part I think.
so we ended up wasting soo much space for nothing?

anyway, just to restate my point: based on the number of alternate timelines for the "main" universes, destroying the dbs multiverse might be one of the following: 2-C or 2-B or 2-A

If you say so

It would be best if you two delete all the comments about alternate universes, really making relevant comments harder to read @TLT1 and Chilli

Monaca: At least 3-A (Beerus could destroy at least 2 universes [Kaioh realm, hell, heaven etc.])

Universe 6 Frieza: At least 3-B

Universe 6 Piccolo: At least 3-B

Universe 6 Saiyan: At least 3-B

Piccolo: 4-A or 3-C

Buu: 4-A to 3-C

Pooh Bear: At Least 3-C

Robot: 4-A to 3-C

Zuno: Looks like just omniscient about the universe. Maybe he know all the techniches. (Instant Transmission, Kaioken, kamehame-ha, destructo disk, Whis's perfect defense and etc., but don't have raw power)

Dragon God Zarama: At least 2-C. (Akira Toriyama himself is included in the character dictionary in Daizenshuu 7, being described as the ultimate ruler of the Dragon Ball universe and a gentleman far, far greater than even the Kaioshins, so, the DBU already have a Tier 0 character).

Nobody in DBU including Toriyama is tier 0, it's max 2A if all 12 universes have infinite timelines.

Faisal Shourov said:
Nobody in DBU including Toriyama is tier 0, it's max 2A if all 12 universes have infinite timelines.
Should have it as unknown, if his wishes really are limitless then he might as well be tier 0.

^If his wishes were limitless there wouldn't be 12 universes only, it would be infinite by default.

Limitless is a hyperbole without tangible proof, and Zarama is featless. We can only make prediction with given information

Back